Why are Hawaii people so stupid?
AI has a twin on Maui

Mililani, HI

#586 Jan 5, 2014
District 1 wrote:
Yay, me!
Dude you write and have the same type of personality like American Infantile. Congratulation's

Since: Feb 13

Kapolei, HI

#587 Jan 5, 2014
punch of asians and whites who think they hawaiian just cause they live here that is why hawaii is so dumb and over rated.
District 1

Kihei, HI

#588 Jan 5, 2014
AI has a twin on Maui wrote:
<quoted text>Dude you write and have the same type of personality like American Infantile. Congratulation's
Ouch. I'm cut to the quick because you so matter.
District 1

Kihei, HI

#589 Jan 5, 2014
Bobo oze wrote:
<quoted text>Like you fool us Dikkstreet one. Why don't you just come out and say what you really mean? You want the locals to call you masstar boss man right?
I'm actually your worst nightmare--an educated local who makes you think he's haole, you Haole.
District 1

Kihei, HI

#590 Jan 5, 2014
BTW Bobo oze and AI has a twin on Maui are two more handles to add to the list.
You are so clever with names!
AI has a twin on Maui

Mililani, HI

#591 Jan 6, 2014
District 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm actually your worst nightmare--an educated local who makes you think he's haole, you Haole.
So you claim to be a educated local who for some ungodly reason think that you are better. My middle finger says different. Go fck yourself local Uncle TOMMY.
District 1

Kihei, HI

#592 Jan 9, 2014
AI has a twin on Maui wrote:
<quoted text>So you claim to be a educated local who for some ungodly reason think that you are better. My middle finger says different. Go fck yourself local Uncle TOMMY.
No, I claim to be AN educated local who for valid reasons thinks he's better than howlees like you.

And, your middle finger says very little since it went north of your sphincter.
lol

Canyon Country, CA

#593 Jan 9, 2014
hahahha!
steven

United States

#595 Feb 22, 2014
Hawaii. Owned by the "haoles" and protected by the fagets from San Francisco. And all the pineapples who wear "defend hawaii" shirt have no clue what the fuck they are defending it from. Don't tell me it's about protecting it's beauty. Your bra's and aunties destroyed it after getting high in Ice and sucking dick at every corner. And the ones that don't, do it in a hotel room. Look out, its a mahu. You can't trust anything you see in hawaii, and some liberal state it is. Everything is taxes to death and it still looks like crap. Thank God the Japan bombed the shit out of it, but then again, we all know how bad they such at driving. So it was probably an accident. Don't worry, your blinker is an added feature to your car Ying Yang. If it wasn't for the hoales this place would fail faster then a keiki at a spelling bee. Go ahead keep calling me hoale, I'll show your daughter how much breath I have. Aloha, and have a good day.
District 1

Kihei, HI

#596 Feb 22, 2014
Oh, my.

We are so blessed to have such enlightened and morally high-minded haoles like "steven" saving Hawaii from the road to ruin that is the "Brown-folk Culture."

You are truly godlike and benevolent.

Please move here, and settle in the place in most need of your most righteous indignation: Waianae.

For homes there, it's a buyer's market.
District Won

United States

#597 Feb 22, 2014
Steven is God's gift to the State of Hawaii.
District 1

Kihei, HI

#598 Feb 22, 2014
District Won wrote:
Steven is God's gift to the State of Hawaii.
As were the missionaries to the Kingdom of Hawaii.
Ai kisses Republican Butt

Honolulu, HI

#599 Feb 23, 2014
District 1 wrote:
<quoted text>As were the missionaries to the Kingdom of Hawaii.
As were you sugar cane fairies.
Guru LA desperado

Mililani, HI

#600 Feb 23, 2014
steven wrote:
Hawaii. Owned by the "haoles" and protected by the fagets from San Francisco. And all the pineapples who wear "defend hawaii" shirt have no clue what the fuck they are defending it from. Don't tell me it's about protecting it's beauty. Your bra's and aunties destroyed it after getting high in Ice and sucking dick at every corner. And the ones that don't, do it in a hotel room. Look out, its a mahu. You can't trust anything you see in hawaii, and some liberal state it is. Everything is taxes to death and it still looks like crap. Thank God the Japan bombed the shit out of it, but then again, we all know how bad they such at driving. So it was probably an accident. Don't worry, your blinker is an added feature to your car Ying Yang. If it wasn't for the hoales this place would fail faster then a keiki at a spelling bee. Go ahead keep calling me hoale, I'll show your daughter how much breath I have. Aloha, and have a good day.
Getting a little desperate huh Guru? You should be glad LA is so much better off then Hawaii? You with 10,000 rentals yet you cannot afford a cheap plane ticket to Hawaii. This is why your a chronic troll on the Honolulu forum! I notice you use the Hawaiian word MAHU often. You must have been called that by a local person visiting Disneyland when they noticed you in drag?

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

#601 Feb 23, 2014
not all people of hawaii are not stupid, just the one's who voted for neil "no neck troll"ambercrombe
Alice

Mililani, HI

#602 Feb 26, 2014
bigpoi wrote:
not all people of hawaii are not stupid, just the one's who voted for neil "no neck troll"ambercrombe
Since when does the governor troll. I like him because he witnessed Obama's birth. Can it get better that that? Soon he will be part of our local community again. His home building plans were approved by the building department yesterday. Oh glory be!
Tidy Bowl

Miami, FL

#603 Feb 26, 2014
Splat what a releif it is.
steven

Honolulu, HI

#605 Mar 26, 2014
Guru LA desperado wrote:
<quoted text>Getting a little desperate huh Guru? You should be glad LA is so much better off then Hawaii? You with 10,000 rentals yet you cannot afford a cheap plane ticket to Hawaii. This is why your a chronic troll on the Honolulu forum! I notice you use the Hawaiian word MAHU often. You must have been called that by a local person visiting Disneyland when they noticed you in drag?
I used the word mahu once in my statement, but is okay I don't expect you to actually understand what you read. Seeing how everyday you got out of school at noon and took have school holidays once a week for some Prince, or King, or someone kill off the soldiers from each island to create one mass messed up "kingdom" how the hell can ANYONE be a local here, unless your ass crawled out mauna what ever the hell mountain. Every single one of you welfare hungry bums migrated here like everyone else. If your "Hawaiian" then you can be can be described as a mut. A mix of every race from British to Micronesian.
District 1

Kihei, HI

#606 Mar 27, 2014
steven wrote:
<quoted text>
I used the word mahu once in my statement, but is okay I don't expect you to actually understand what you read. Seeing how everyday you got out of school at noon and took have school holidays once a week for some Prince, or King, or someone kill off the soldiers from each island to create one mass messed up "kingdom" how the hell can ANYONE be a local here, unless your ass crawled out mauna what ever the hell mountain. Every single one of you welfare hungry bums migrated here like everyone else. If your "Hawaiian" then you can be can be described as a mut. A mix of every race from British to Micronesian.
Yes, Haole. You are so correct.
You should get the Hell out of Dodge and never look back.
Hawaii is the worst.
You should not waste your time or holiness here.
Hawaii doesn't deserve your presence.
You hurt us by leaving.
Ouch.
letthelocalsbe

Honolulu, HI

#607 Mar 27, 2014
steven wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay no attention to District 1 he judges everyone and D1 can't get past having white folks move here. There is always room for more white folks. We are the gathering isle so come on over and enjoy paradise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 1 hr Joe Balls 1,056
Hawaii Senator J. Kalani English 1 hr Joe Balls 2
Stupid Hawaii is fighting against President Tru... 1 hr Joe Balls 56
Trappasso 5 hr New stream 3
Gangs in Hawaii (Oct '07) 5 hr Kamakanamakamaema... 802
Har har har har (Apr '14) 8 hr Huxley 142
Bwa ha ha ha (Feb '16) 10 hr Joe Balls 30

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance