Why are Hawaii people so stupid?
leeward lolo

Kahuku, HI

#360 Feb 24, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> There are a couple of liberals that spam the board constantly using the names of other regular posters. One is in Waianae and one is in Honolulu. Lolo, AI, Guru and myself are regularly impostered by these inferior beings, so you have to read where they are if they aren't registered. AI and myself are registered names and can't be faked. Lolo has trouble registering so she doesn't come here to much, but lately she's been in Mililani. Sometimes Topix moves our location too. I've been on the mainland and listed on other islands, but I'm really in Waianae. I don't know about Guru, but he's usually in L.A. Also natable is that negative judgits always appear on our posts automatically in just a couple of seconds, yet we can't post them on liberals' posts. Topix does this because it's a left-leaning forum and want to keep up appearances.
I am using different pc so now says Waianae which I do prefer to Mililani. It says 2 are from here but I always use LOLO in some form and try to talk nice.
Had tenants move out and leave lots of carpet. It has been laying outside for a long time so I suspect it is trash. If still interested let me know.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#361 Feb 24, 2013
Big Mac Mahu wrote:
<quoted text>
Your guesses, generalizations and accusations are impossible to prove. For all we know you are badgering yourself and impostering yourself just so you can spell liberal.
That's bullshit and you know it. I can't be posting from Honolulu unless I'm IN Honolulu. Almost all the liberal names are in the same location and from the same I.P, and from the writing style it appears to be from the same person. Almost all the liberal posters eventually defer to talking about homosexuals too. You use to post as "Opinion," no?
Big Mac Mahu

Kaneohe, HI

#362 Feb 24, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am using different pc so now says Waianae which I do prefer to Mililani. It says 2 are from here but I always use LOLO in some form and try to talk nice.
Had tenants move out and leave lots of carpet. It has been laying outside for a long time so I suspect it is trash. If still interested let me know.
Thanks for helping prove Balls is most times clueless. Balls don't need no stinkin' carpet cause a family member is a carpet layer (wink wink)
Big Mac Mahu

Kaneohe, HI

#363 Feb 24, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> That's bullshit and you know it. I can't be posting from Honolulu unless I'm IN Honolulu. Almost all the liberal names are in the same location and from the same I.P, and from the writing style it appears to be from the same person. Almost all the liberal posters eventually defer to talking about homosexuals too. You use to post as "Opinion," no?
Not bullshit and here's a freebee i'm not Opinion. There are dozens of us Hawaiian residents that come and go and make fun at your constant bullshit.
Big Mac Mahu

Kaneohe, HI

#364 Feb 24, 2013
stumpy wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you worried about them? This is the tropics and people ride in the back of trucks. Almost every time you read of an accident like this it was some idiot sitting on the edge of the bed, or drunk, or racing. Why don't you whine about something in your own area instead of trying to change us?
Sure sounds like Balls.

Since: Feb 13

Ewa Beach, HI

#365 Feb 24, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
The gay imposters on the board would love to do that...that's like music to their gay horny ears.
Sorry i ASKED,NOW DON'T TELL.HAHAHA

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#366 Feb 25, 2013
Big Mac Mahu wrote:
American_Infidel Resume reads as follows;
I American_ Infidel am a proud, registered an honorary member of the Topix Forum. "NEXT", says every possible employer.
Most of us unregistered are the real people. I mean who registers under a false name and declares themselves to be real. Socially inept creatures..just sayin'
Who in their right mind would want to call themselves Big Mac Mahu .....unless youre a real life queer.

JUST SAYIN.....
Horsey Dong

United States

#367 Feb 26, 2013
We feed infidels to the snakes down our way. Come by a pay us a visit infidel.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#368 Feb 26, 2013
Horsey Dong wrote:
We feed infidels to the snakes down our way. Come by a pay us a visit infidel.
Woooooo, Im so afraid.LOL!!!

Must suck to be a liberal in Texas living in the same great REPUBLICAN state as the GREAT President Bush and the best First lady weve ever had Laura....

Say howzit to the THE GREAT Bush's for me....

Yeehaw!!

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#369 Feb 26, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Woooooo, Im so afraid.LOL!!!
Must suck to be a liberal in Texas living in the same great REPUBLICAN state as the GREAT President Bush and the best First lady weve ever had Laura....
Say howzit to the THE GREAT Bush's for me....
Yeehaw!!
He feels safe in Texas because so many people can carry guns, like all Americans should.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#370 Feb 26, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> He feels safe in Texas because so many people can carry guns, like all Americans should.
Austin is a city of dumb ass liberals. The rest of Texas is where the smart people live...especially Dallas.
Noe

Phoenix, AZ

#371 Feb 28, 2013
first of all Take a good look at yourself before you have any right to judge another culture! How damn immature of you! Your the one who's stupid for posting such question! Wise & grow up!
Leeward Lolo

Los Angeles, CA

#372 Feb 28, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Austin is a city of dumb ass liberals. The rest of Texas is where the smart people live...especially Dallas.
Oh yes Dallas! Dallas the city that sponsored our last presidental assassination.

Noe you are much too kind with this rascal but your immature comment was right on.
dingy broads

Tokyo, Japan

#373 Feb 28, 2013
Cuz they no mo dakine dats why
Vaitolu Faamatala

Kilauea, HI

#374 Feb 28, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Austin is a city of dumb ass liberals. The rest of Texas is where the smart people live...especially Dallas.
Eh, you one ufa mea kefe asswype, American Infidel.
Makoa the hawaiian boy

Owings, MD

#375 Apr 5, 2013
you all sound like you're gettin' along real well.
Makoa the hawaiian boy

Owings, MD

#376 Apr 5, 2013
I know this I off topic but do you people think it's right for Michelle Obama's chunky butt to say America must eat healthy, and then take all the good snacks outta my school vending machine.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#377 Apr 5, 2013
Makoa the hawaiian boy wrote:
I know this I off topic but do you people think it's right for Michelle Obama's chunky butt to say America must eat healthy, and then take all the good snacks outta my school vending machine.
She's just another hypocritical democrat.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#378 Apr 5, 2013
Makoa the hawaiian boy wrote:
I know this I off topic but do you people think it's right for Michelle Obama's chunky butt to say America must eat healthy, and then take all the good snacks outta my school vending machine.
Just ignore the fat ass Food Nazi. She demands Americans eat their vegetables while she pigs out on cheeseburgers and fries and stuffs her face at the all you can eat lobstah buffet.

Liberals are shameless hypocrites.
Makoa

Glen Burnie, MD

#380 Apr 17, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ignore the fat ass Food Nazi. She demands Americans eat their vegetables while she pigs out on cheeseburgers and fries and stuffs her face at the all you can eat lobstah buffet.
Liberals are shameless hypocrites.
That's rather accurate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 12 min Muz Lim 719
Would you like to be a moderator on your own fo... 1 hr Ike 71
Trump or Hillary 6 hr Leeward Outlier 92
Outing the Main TROLL on the Honolulu Topix Forum 11 hr district 1 shower... 28
Big Island DUI Arrests UP,, You Lose with BOOZE... 18 hr District 1 18
Are Big Island Motorists Too Big To Wear Their ... Tue District 1 5
Outing the Main Troll on the Honolulu Topix Forum Tue District 1 29

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages