Abercrombie Pulls Emergency Copter Ou...

Abercrombie Pulls Emergency Copter Out of Hilo

Posted in the Honolulu Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
District 1

Kihei, HI

#1 Aug 12, 2014
I heard a rumor that Aberdummy pulled an emergency helicopter out of Hilo back to Honolulu, and because of that Billy Kenoi could not do an assessment fly over of Puna.

All you Punatics, just remember that Neil and Brian Schatz are best buddies, and pals to Obama.

Vote Friday as you will, but also remember that the Good Senator Brian Schatz is apparently doing nothing to press President Obama to have FEMA declare an emergency in Puna.

Sure, you're not New Orleans, and this was not Katrina. But are your problems any less important?

Schatz seems to think so.
District 1

Kihei, HI

#4 Aug 12, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't trust the billy. he has a history over there.
I don't trust Kenoi either, but pulling a helicopter out of a disaster area is just prick.
Kona Lolo

Honolulu, HI

#5 Aug 12, 2014
District 1 wrote:
I heard a rumor that Aberdummy pulled an emergency helicopter out of Hilo back to Honolulu, and because of that Billy Kenoi could not do an assessment fly over of Puna.
All you Punatics, just remember that Neil and Brian Schatz are best buddies, and pals to Obama.
Vote Friday as you will, but also remember that the Good Senator Brian Schatz is apparently doing nothing to press President Obama to have FEMA declare an emergency in Puna.
Sure, you're not New Orleans, and this was not Katrina. But are your problems any less important?
Schitz and Aberzombie are tainted by Barak Ebola's kiss of death.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#6 Aug 12, 2014
District 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't trust Kenoi either, but pulling a helicopter out of a disaster area is just prick.
You were borne into a family of pricks.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#9 Aug 12, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. ALL DEMS are cowards. A few arn't, but most want something for nothing. That is what makes them a coward. That, and refusing to fight for the good of the country, and I mean us, not the elites.
on the billy, just google his name and add the word controversy. see what shows up...
Such a suckie slipper flooper....All DEMS are cowards.....A few aren't......

on the billy, just google his name and add the word controversy. see what shows up...MOST everybody is smarter than you FUFU. They have been using that same technique to lure you down stupid unfounded paths for years.
You are just a pee from the penis of Magic Johnson.
Kamaaina

Honolulu, HI

#13 Aug 12, 2014
District 1 wrote:
This is false. Hanabusa supporters need to stop planting misinformation while people are trying to rebuild. No shame!
District 1

Kihei, HI

#14 Aug 13, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
You were borne into a family of pricks.
Francine?
District 1

Kihei, HI

#15 Aug 13, 2014
Kamaaina wrote:
<quoted text>
This is false. Hanabusa supporters need to stop planting misinformation while people are trying to rebuild. No shame!
How do you know? You're a townie like Schatz.
District 1

Kihei, HI

#16 Aug 13, 2014
Kamaaina wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, I'm now voting for Djou.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#19 Aug 13, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Just get rid of Caldwell. He wants to tax your homes through the moon. And he pays a whopping $300 on his $2M home.
...believe me, these politicians are scared stiff of the voters on Hawaii now after dumping Neil in such a spectacular way. You dump Kirk Caldwell and they will be bowing to your every whim. Neil was dumped because of his record and the fact that he is connected to obama. Just wait until you see the midterms this time. People all around the country are really mad. And they are going to do a number on all of these useless politicians. All they do is lie.
What is going with the libs in government in your area. Giving them the axe?
District 1

Kihei, HI

#20 Aug 14, 2014
FIVE DAYS after the storm, Kneel deigns to fly over to Puna for damage assessment.

Reminds me of Dubya during Katrina.
YAWN BIRD

Honolulu, HI

#21 Aug 14, 2014
still splat
District 1

Kihei, HI

#22 Aug 14, 2014
YAWN BIRD wrote:
still splat
Still shazbat.
Guru

United States

#23 Aug 14, 2014
Aberzombie pulled out? Coitus interuptus.
EAT THIS___Never Diet

Honolulu, HI

#24 Aug 14, 2014
District 1 wrote:
District 1 Pulls Rubber Helicopter Out of his own ______. Usually Joe Balls does it for free water.
Creature

Mililani, HI

#25 Aug 14, 2014
Damage flyover originates from Oahu with a military Blackhawk chopper. Billy Kenoi is picked up on the Big Island. No civlian helicopter is used Boris.
District 1

Kihei, HI

#26 Aug 16, 2014
Creature wrote:
Damage flyover originates from Oahu with a military Blackhawk chopper. Billy Kenoi is picked up on the Big Island. No civlian helicopter is used Boris.
Can you quote me the public rule or law that shows that's how it happens?
Otherwise, you are just making things up.
Fact of the matter is, a disaster occurred and Abercrombie was SLOW to respond.
And, Schatz only showed interest because there were still votes to be gained.
Honolulu is tremendously ignorant of the rest of Hawaii.
District 1

Kihei, HI

#27 Aug 16, 2014
EAT THIS___Never Diet wrote:
<quoted text>
District 1 Pulls Rubber Helicopter Out of his own ______. Usually Joe Balls does it for free water.
Do your weekend activities paint ALL your posts?
Leward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#28 Aug 16, 2014
District 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you quote me the public rule or law that shows that's how it happens?
Otherwise, you are just making things up.
Fact of the matter is, a disaster occurred and Abercrombie was SLOW to respond.
And, Schatz only showed interest because there were still votes to be gained.
Honolulu is tremendously ignorant of the rest of Hawaii.
All you mokes despise Honolulu but we are like your "daddy". Whatevah you need we give it to you often.
District 1

Kihei, HI

#29 Aug 16, 2014
Leward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
All you mokes despise Honolulu but we are like your "daddy". Whatevah you need we give it to you often.
So you can't really back up your claim then.
Thought so.
Typical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Terms of Service 49 min District 1 1
Joe BALLS Has Always Been A Big Fat LIAR (Jul '15) 2 hr We ALL love POTUS... 25
Then why are flags made of cloth 5 hr District 1 2
The History of Flip Flopper Trump 10 hr Hawn Punch 8
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 12 hr Leeward Outlier 2,687
Yuk yuk yuk yuk (Apr '15) 23 hr L Beagle Snoopy 98
Aloha HPD __ Joe Balls from Waianae claims..... Sat We ALL love POTUS... 17

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance