Hanabusa got schooled.
FOX

Canyon Country, CA

#2 Jan 11, 2013

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Don't blame me I didn't vote for the ugly idiot.
danny boy

United States

#4 Jan 11, 2013
Get back to work, Colleen!

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 11, 2013
Wow, first she tried to change the subject, then admitted she she doesn't know what she's talking about, then she pulled the race card. Just like Obama! She'll go far in Politics.
District 1

Wailuku, HI

#6 Jan 11, 2013
Hanabusa just demonstrated why she is, in no way, a Dan Inouye.
Ain't no way she could get even close to Dan's poise.
Neil made the right call appointing Schatz.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#7 Jan 11, 2013
She's behaving like a retarded raving lunatic on national TV and she didn't even see the report??

LOL!!! Cant get any dumber than that.

What an embarrassment, she is.
Faith Yanagi-san

United States

#8 Jan 12, 2013
I am Asian and what Bill said is true! hanabusa is mad because she is lazy, and she is a liberal, which doesnt fit your typical 'hard working asian' stereotype. anyways, isn't Hawaii all about stereotyping the other races? Nothing new to me.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#9 Jan 12, 2013
who is she? that is what you voted for? seems like a nice lady, but is clueless. just another lefty. Watch how she takes money from them....

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#10 Jan 12, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
She'll go far in Politics.
She wants to be the next Governor which isn't hard to do in this corrupt NO BALLOT rigged elections Democrat run state.
Rice bowl head

United States

#11 Jan 12, 2013
She's taking it out on Bill because Aberdummy didn't choose her.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#12 Jan 12, 2013
Faith Yanagi-san wrote:
I am Asian and what Bill said is true! hanabusa is mad because she is lazy, and she is a liberal, which doesnt fit your typical 'hard working asian' stereotype. anyways, isn't Hawaii all about stereotyping the other races? Nothing new to me.
I understand what Bill said, and he was in no way insulting any Asians. Hanabusa looks like an asz for even implying it! Hanabusa is following the democrat handbook in playing the race card.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#13 Jan 12, 2013
She's lucky Bill was in a fairly good mood otherwise he would've made her look reeeeeeally stupid moreso than she already is.
Leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#14 Jan 12, 2013
She is brilliant compaired to Mazie.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#15 Jan 12, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
She's lucky Bill was in a fairly good mood otherwise he would've made her look reeeeeeally stupid moreso than she already is.
Seriously, Bill made her look like an ASS, and the look on her face at the end showed she knows it. He even let off and tried to give her a chance, but she was like, "WTF just happened?"
stupid people suck

United States

#16 Jan 12, 2013
She needs to learn when the hell to shut up; she will also need to learn how to pick her battles.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

#17 Jan 12, 2013
Yes, she's an embarrassment and the people of Hawaii are an embarrassment for electing her.
District 1

Wailuku, HI

#18 Jan 12, 2013
Leeward LOLO wrote:
She is brilliant compaired to Mazie.
If this is the manner in which we pay compliments to our delegation, Hawaii is in trouble.
Collen is just not suited for the job. She has questionable connections, has been tied to questionable "deals" at the state level, and Cayetano has now questioned the authenticity of "The Letter" sent to Neil from Dan's death bed.
What the Eff?
Now, she goes and tries to make a point with Fox and O'Really and blows it by getting pwned on DUE DILIGENCE???
Oy, vey...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 27 min Princess Hey 3,330
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 28 min Joe Balls 799
Trump or Hillary 30 min Joe Balls 174
Keauhou Boy Lend Billy Bob some of your Mango M... 2 hr District 1 1
Har har har har (Apr '14) 4 hr Siegfried 127
Commenting on BLM ist Verbotten durch das Topix 5 hr District 1 11
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) 13 hr District 1 700

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance