Suspected moped thief's fall off pick...

Suspected moped thief's fall off pickup truck caught on video

There are 12 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Jul 12, 2013, titled Suspected moped thief's fall off pickup truck caught on video. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

Police said that at about 3:52 a.m. on June 17, the suspects placed a moped in a pickup truck and drove off.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

District 1

Ewa Beach, HI

#1 Jul 12, 2013
FAIL!

“ LIBERALS WILL ALWAYS ROOT FOR”

Since: Mar 09

ANARCHY AND ANTI-AMERICANISM

#2 Jul 13, 2013
Where's Deedy when you need 'em??
Leeward LOLO is A runt

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Jul 13, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Where's Deedy when you need 'em??
He's trying to get the roachboy soda out of LoLo or LOLO's hair.
Stumpy

Honolulu, HI

#4 Jul 13, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Where's Deedy when you need 'em??
Soon you will be able to find him at the nearest Federal prison. No rush you have about 30 years to visit him.
Leeward LOLO

Waianae, HI

#5 Jul 13, 2013
Leeward LOLO is A runt wrote:
<quoted text>
He's trying to get the roachboy soda out of LoLo or LOLO's hair.
Since the SICKO PSYCHO IMPOSTER is obsessed with being me----------
its comments are obviously wishful thinking.
Sir Adrian Paul Ghislain

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Jul 13, 2013
Leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the SICKO PSYCHO IMPOSTER is obsessed with being me----------
its comments are obviously wishful thinking.
ImHo nobody really wants to be you

cause you have this horrid disposition.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7 Jul 13, 2013
I gave the HPD a worse video than that and they still got the license plate from the video. When the prosecutor's detectives came to my house a couple of days later to get a statement I asked if they thought they could catch the guy. Their answer was, "He's already in jail. We got him the day after we picked up your video." They said HPD has a very modern lab and also the FBI will help them anytime. Book em, Danno.
Leeward LOLO

Waianae, HI

#8 Jul 13, 2013
Sir Adrian Paul Ghislain wrote:
<quoted text>
ImHo nobody really wants to be you
cause you have this horrid disposition.
I'm smiling tonight.
AND even answering a nutcase!!!!!!

“ LIBERALS WILL ALWAYS ROOT FOR”

Since: Mar 09

ANARCHY AND ANTI-AMERICANISM

#9 Jul 14, 2013
Stumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Soon you will be able to find him at the nearest Federal prison. No rush you have about 30 years to visit him.
I suspect Deedy will get off just like the INNOCENT George Zimmerman. But then again, this regime is so corrupt and we all know how much Hawaii hates haoles....

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#10 Jul 14, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect Deedy will get off just like the INNOCENT George Zimmerman. But then again, this regime is so corrupt and we all know how much Hawaii hates haoles....
Im thinking the same thing. I'd be asking for a change in venue if I was his lawyer. It's politics all the way and the democrats will gladly sacrifice Deedy for the voting mileage,
Tourist

Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands

#11 Nov 20, 2014
Good luck. Even when the police have the licence plate of the car, the home where they delivered the stolen evidence the witness that observed the crime. They actually advised me to leave the state because I was a tourist and will be arrested if say anymore
Liberal

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Nov 20, 2014
Tourist wrote:
Good luck. Even when the police have the licence plate of the car, the home where they delivered the stolen evidence the witness that observed the crime. They actually advised me to leave the state because I was a tourist and will be arrested if say anymore
Imagine that, HPD gonna arrest a cash cow (tourist) for turning in evidence of a crime.

HPD is not very professional.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Actor Jim Nabors, Gomer Pyle on 'Andy Griffith ... (Jan '13) 50 min Francine 22
Joe BALLS Has Always Been A Big Fat LIAR and A... 1 hr Joe Balls 57
News Plastic bag ban starts today on Oahu 3 hr Joe Balls 8
News Witness says suspect also shot at him - Hawaii ... (Aug '09) 3 hr hackedandexposed 122
Har har har har (Apr '14) 5 hr Hectate 86
News Ministry leader indicted in sex assault (Jul '08) 7 hr Joe Balls 153
I have to go to have my first MRI at "Invision"... (Mar '11) 7 hr Joe Balls 14
More from around the web

Honolulu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages