Posted in the Honolulu Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“DEMOCRATS THE PARTY OF FAKE”

Since: Mar 09

MARRIAGES AND FAKE HEALTHCARE

#1 Sep 8, 2012
More reasons to vote ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!!
dems being dems

Honolulu, HI

#2 Sep 8, 2012
What do you expect? They're bigots and racists
thinker

Kenmore, WA

#3 Sep 8, 2012
But they cheer for radical Islam and the kooks on the Middle East
mad hatter

Milton, WA

#4 Sep 8, 2012
They cheer baby killing and butt farking
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#5 Sep 8, 2012
Come on. Be fair.
The booing was for the Democrats SHAM leaders who cannot lead via democracy, not because they are bigots or read the Quran.
They are simply and utterly a morally and democratically bankrupt party.
Such a grand irony is lost on the sheep who simply vote by party line.
Leeward IoIo

Aiea, HI

#6 Sep 9, 2012
Yes, they cheer Allah and Mecca.

#7 Sep 10, 2012
They should remove God from their party platform and replace it with satan since their the party of EVIL.

No seriously, they should
Harry

Nancy, KY

#8 Apr 18, 2013
Oh well, at least they have a little sense!. I BOO God too. Store taker!!!. God doesn't want me to work and produce so I curse Him each and every day for this. I also curse the Holy Spirit!. I sure do, HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!. Zeioy zeioy zeioy!. I have to keep my mind occupied someway God and I sure don't see how an idle mind builds character Mister!!!. So I curse you God, HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa. I love it, I love it.
GOP liars

Honolulu, HI

#9 Apr 18, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
More reasons to vote ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!!
Came across your posted comment dated before the November 6, 2012 election. It brought back fun memories of why you racist tea bagging birthers lost.We were inundated with countless comments from Guru,Lolo,and you(azzhole) about Baracks birth place(Oahu,Hawaii) and citizenship(USA) status being from Africa. Obama went on to kick(Romneys) azz and win a second term because of idiots like you and your stupid mouth and endless racist rhetoric. President Obama white genes comes from a family with above average intelligence. His Kenyan father held a doctorate degree as well as his mother. I was wondering about the education status you hail from starting with your parents? To have a son like you with his brains located in his azz I can only guess they were just as bigoted as you turned out to be. Now when people read your comments they laugh at you and call you a racist LOSER.

#10 Apr 19, 2013
GOP liars wrote:
<quoted text>Came across your posted comment dated before the November 6, 2012 election. It brought back fun memories of why you racist tea bagging birthers lost.We were inundated with countless comments from Guru,Lolo,and you(azzhole) about Baracks birth place(Oahu,Hawaii) and citizenship(USA) status being from Africa. Obama went on to kick(Romneys) azz and win a second term because of idiots like you and your stupid mouth and endless racist rhetoric. President Obama white genes comes from a family with above average intelligence. His Kenyan father held a doctorate degree as well as his mother. I was wondering about the education status you hail from starting with your parents? To have a son like you with his brains located in his azz I can only guess they were just as bigoted as you turned out to be. Now when people read your comments they laugh at you and call you a racist LOSER.
Blah blah blah. I didn't even read this crap.
Manong

Honolulu, HI

#11 Apr 19, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah. I didn't even read this crap.
Hey stupid see why you are called a GOP LIAR? You read the comment and posted a return comment. Fcking GOP liar. When a American citizen votes the way he wants and you disagree you call them stupid SHEEPLE fckrs. Who's the stupid fckr when they are responsible for posting 20,000 comments telling USA citizens they are hated because they chose to vote differently from you? You are you crybaby dumb fckr.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Apr 20, 2013
Manong wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid see why you are called a GOP LIAR? You read the comment and posted a return comment. Fcking GOP liar. When a American citizen votes the way he wants and you disagree you call them stupid SHEEPLE fckrs. Who's the stupid fckr when they are responsible for posting 20,000 comments telling USA citizens they are hated because they chose to vote differently from you? You are you crybaby dumb fckr.
Hey azzhole you make your way to Green Valley yet? let me know if a big fat coward like you makes your way here so I could smash your teeth out punkass....
Dikkstreet one

Honolulu, HI

#13 Apr 20, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Hey azzhole you make your way to Green Valley yet? let me know if a big fat coward like you makes your way here so I could smash your teeth out punkass....
Your going to get buttfckd just the way you like it you desert queer.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Apr 20, 2013
Dikkstreet one wrote:
<quoted text>Your going to get buttfckd just the way you like it you desert queer.
Hey Harry you've been born buttfucked all your like you sick fuckinhomo.....LMFAO
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Apr 20, 2013
Dikkstreet one wrote:
<quoted text>Your going to get buttfckd just the way you like it you desert queer.
C'mon tough punk make your way out here azzhole I'm waiting for ya little Hawaiian weasel.....LMFAO
Dikkstreet one

Honolulu, HI

#16 Apr 20, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Harry you've been born buttfucked all your like you sick fuckinhomo.....LMFAO
Wow you must like my name DIKKSTREET one. You desert fa@@ots are attracted to dikks. You keep looking for harry why did he plow your butt so good you cannot forget him?
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Apr 20, 2013
Dikkstreet one wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you must like my name DIKKSTREET one. You desert fa@@ots are attracted to dikks. You keep looking for harry why did he plow your butt so good you cannot forget him?
You're are Harry you stupid haole azzhole......and you love nothing better than a set of hairy balls and a big fat co ck in your mouth you sick homo fool.....LMFAO
Harry I think

Honolulu, HI

#18 Apr 20, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>You're are Harry you stupid haole azzhole......and you love nothing better than a set of hairy balls and a big fat co ck in your mouth you sick homo fool.....LMFAO
Dude every comment from you has hairy balls and big fat co cks in your posts. It is fair to assume your the queer that loves to posts homo stuff while you are probably jerking off. Harry and send that ticket so we can fix that sick fa@@ot fetish you have once and for all. Send two tickets so harry can come along and help cause you really have a severe queer addictions.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#19 Apr 20, 2013
Harry I think wrote:
<quoted text>Dude every comment from you has hairy balls and big fat co cks in your posts. It is fair to assume your the queer that loves to posts homo stuff while you are probably jerking off. Harry and send that ticket so we can fix that sick fa@@ot fetish you have once and for all. Send two tickets so harry can come along and help cause you really have a severe queer addictions.
I can tell male parts turn you on big time you sick homo that's why you called yourself dickstreet......its what you'll do to have one shoved in you ya fa ggot.....LMFAO
Auntie

Honolulu, HI

#20 Apr 20, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell male parts turn you on big time you sick homo that's why you called yourself dickstreet......its what you'll do to have one shoved in you ya fa ggot.....LMFAO
Your the only poster with a dikk fetish punk. Every comment has hairy balls and co cks ramming up your little adolescent butt. They sure make desert fa@@ots early in the Arizona. Your a prime example of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe BALLS Has Always Been A Big Fat LIAR and A... 3 hr Joe Balls 45
Pam from Honolulu 3 hr Joe Balls 16
Hawaii Sucks (Sep '07) 3 hr Joe Balls 1,232
News Meth-Trafficking Ring Charged 7 hr Bernard Scott 18
News Plastic bag ban starts today on Oahu 12 hr Barack calls me B... 1
News Honolulu mayor outlines Sand Island emergency h... 12 hr Barack calls me B... 1
The very retarded, very lame plastic bag BAN 12 hr Barack calls me B... 12
More from around the web

Honolulu People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages