An increase of shooting rampages unde...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#24 Dec 17, 2012
No reason NOT to arm teachers EXCEPT that liberals want them to remain defensless, fro whatever insane reason. A shotgun in the hands of a person on-scene could change things for the better, but then liberals wouldn't have anything they can whine about. The shotguns are cheap too, and they can be cheaply outfitted with magnets that only allow the right person to shoot it. Either you are for defending the children or you're for the criminals' right to kill them at will. There is NO middle ground. I'm on the kids' side, where are you?
sad

San Diego, CA

#25 Dec 17, 2012
WDRussell wrote:
27 people are sacrificed just so the TeaParty can make stupid comments.
and obviously you. By the way interesting choice in words. I suspect it is something deeper in your subconscious that made you choose those words. The key word being "sacrificed" this wasn't a sacrifice it was cold blooded evil murder. Maybe you see it as a sacrifice so you and your libs can push your BS agendas. I don't see it as a sacrifice I see it as sick disgusting cold blooded murder you on the other hand seem to have an issue and a big one.
District 1

Wailuku, HI

#26 Dec 18, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
No reason NOT to arm teachers EXCEPT that liberals want them to remain defensless, fro whatever insane reason. A shotgun in the hands of a person on-scene could change things for the better, but then liberals wouldn't have anything they can whine about. The shotguns are cheap too, and they can be cheaply outfitted with magnets that only allow the right person to shoot it. Either you are for defending the children or you're for the criminals' right to kill them at will. There is NO middle ground. I'm on the kids' side, where are you?
Oh, heck NO! No arming teachers. They won't even agree to get drug tested or evaluated.
Administrators only.
Perhaps the anti-gun folks would rather Principals be armed with hands full of Prozac and a bottle of Evian, and they would toss them toward the shooter yelling, "Take a chill pill! Take a chill pill!"
Perhaps a compromise solution would be to hire retired police officers as heads of security at all schools. They could monitor a gun locker, provide training, make suggestions about prevention, and actually become a community-friendly face for law enforcement on school campuses.
Point is, an immediate response must be available, and 911 give ample time for a shooter to do a lot of evil.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#27 Dec 18, 2012
Arm the custodians for all I care, my point is that well-placed firearms and trained shooters would put a serious dent in the killers' confidence. They aren't afraid of liberals. Hell, NO-ONE is afraid of liberals. They are the pussies of our society, and the laughing stock of the world.
District 1

Wailuku, HI

#28 Dec 18, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
Arm the custodians for all I care, my point is that well-placed firearms and trained shooters would put a serious dent in the killers' confidence. They aren't afraid of liberals. Hell, NO-ONE is afraid of liberals. They are the pussies of our society, and the laughing stock of the world.
"A chicken in every pot, and a Remington in every school."
Elect THAT guy.
Real Person

San Diego, CA

#29 Dec 18, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
Bravo Bravo

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#30 Dec 19, 2012
It was gun control that killed those kids...if their teachers were allowed to carry guns to protect them those 20 kids would be alive today.

DUH.

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#31 Dec 19, 2012
WDRussell wrote:
27 people are sacrificed just so the TeaParty can make stupid comments.
27 people are dead because of the liberal's very lame, very retarded, unconstitutional anti-gun policies.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#32 Dec 19, 2012
All the little obama haters
sitting in a tree
licking each other's cracks.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#33 Dec 19, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
27 people are dead because of the liberal's very lame, very retarded, unconstitutional anti-gun policies.
And it will happen again and again. Schools should stock up on body-bags, Just because teachers are liberals and are afraid of guns.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#34 Dec 19, 2012
Most of the teachers i know at Waianae High School could wipe up the beach with a 6' 2" haole low life like balls.
Patriot

United States

#35 Dec 20, 2012
sad wrote:
I am sick of hearing that the only thing the left can come up with and first thing they do is scream gun control/gun banning. Here is an idea libs/dems/ and your ilk..get rid of obamacare as it is only a take over of medical insurance industry and causes nothing but problems and has nothing to do with or adress healthcare real healthcare. Then lets get to work on real healthcare reform and coverage which includes mental health and makes it covered and just as easy to get as the libs make marijuana and drugs easy to get but they don\t want to deal with the mental issues caused by their legalized drugs and careless lifestyles.
Lets talk about the REAL issues here and now. Mental health, drugs, HEALTHCARE, mental healthcare, making drugs illegal AGAIN and making them taboo as they destroy the brain.
I mean what the hell? Get real people!!
That's right. Instead it's grab the guns so that the meth heads can come at us with a butcher knife instead of a gun. Plus do it risk free.
Patriot

United States

#36 Dec 20, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
Very good. Make the criminals take the risk.
This nut job played gun video games, he could have been the video game if the teachers had the guns.
Patriot

United States

#37 Dec 20, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> And it will happen again and again. Schools should stock up on body-bags, Just because teachers are liberals and are afraid of guns.
Right again. The limousine liberals probably own stock in the body bag companies and they are waiting to get even richer if it rises to new heights on the Dow Jones.

No loyalty to their taxpaying azz-kiss little working libs.
Patriot

United States

#38 Dec 20, 2012
Infobomber wrote:
A licensed and well-trained administrator carrying a concealed firearm in that front office would have drastically diminished the body count if not reduced it to just the gunman altogether.
Gotta love the stupid Left screaming for the banning of guns/abolishment of the second amendment, while unconstitutional agencies like the DHS arm themselves to the teeth with billions of rounds of HOLLOWPOINT ammunition, the NDAA provides for indefinite detainment of Americans without arrest, unprecedented levels of warrantless surveillance of innocent citizens is taking place, and the currency we depend on being printed into oblivion.
If those who rule over you are actively eroding your freedoms have assault rifles and hollowpoint bullets, then so too should the people of a free society who wish to remain free. This is precisely why the 2nd amendment was given to us.
IDIOT LIBERALS.
That is correct. The liberals are a special kind of stupid. As if criminals are going to obey any kind of gun laws. Not even considering the possible concentration camp scenario as remembered in Nazi Germany.

If the Jews had guns back then, the Nazis would have been shnitzel and sauerkraut in no time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,472
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 1 hr Snore 4 482
Soon to be President Cruz calls out Obama (Nov '15) 2 hr DA Mynahs all 32
Japan 's wants a constitutional change in order... 14 hr Joe Balls 5
Bedbugs found at Honolulu Police Station 18 hr Joe Balls 6
Micronesians and Rape (Mar '08) 23 hr Miss Aloha Mahuwa... 1,141
Vote for Gary Johnson Tue Why waste your vote 3

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance