Kirk Caldwell's daughter busted for b...

Kirk Caldwell's daughter busted for burning Cayetano sign

Posted in the Honolulu Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#1 Aug 25, 2012
Honolulu mayoral candidate Kirk Caldwell is on the mainland Friday, taking his daughter to college.

But not before giving her a long lecture.

Maya Caldwell, 18, is seen in photos posted on a social media site taking a lighter to a campaign sign belonging to Caldwell’s mayoral opponent Ben Cayetano.

Caldwell says he is disappointed in her actions, had a long talk with her about the incident and has apologized to Cayetano.

No police report was made.

But Cayetano's campaign says damaging signs and property related to the campaign has become a problem and they will press charges against culprits in the future.

http://www.khon2.com/content/news/developings...
JoJo

Mililani, HI

#2 Aug 25, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
Honolulu mayoral candidate Kirk Caldwell is on the mainland Friday, taking his daughter to college.
But not before giving her a long lecture.
Maya Caldwell, 18, is seen in photos posted on a social media site taking a lighter to a campaign sign belonging to Caldwell’s mayoral opponent Ben Cayetano.
Caldwell says he is disappointed in her actions, had a long talk with her about the incident and has apologized to Cayetano.
No police report was made.
But Cayetano's campaign says damaging signs and property related to the campaign has become a problem and they will press charges against culprits in the future.
http://www.khon2.com/content/news/developings...
Who can forget your silly gay ADVERTISEMENT avatar of Obama kissing Chavez? Did your daddy scold you for making azz and proving to us readers your a RAGING/Ranting mahu? What Cadwells daughter did is nothing compared to you showing us what a silly FA@@OT you are.

#3 Aug 25, 2012
Maybe Neil's hippy wife taught her how to do it....she was busted for stealing signs too.

BEWARE OF THE CRAZY LIBERAL SIGN STEALERS/VANDALS

#4 Aug 25, 2012
That's a federal crime why isnt she being prosecuted? If it were anyone else we would be rotting in jail....this state is so corrupt!!

#5 Aug 25, 2012
JoJo wrote:
<quoted text>Who can forget your silly gay ADVERTISEMENT avatar of Obama kissing Chavez? Did your daddy scold you for making azz and proving to us readers your a RAGING/Ranting mahu? What Cadwells daughter did is nothing compared to you showing us what a silly FA@@OT you are.
STFU, Fa@@ot....were not surprised you condone illegal activity.
leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#6 Aug 25, 2012
I have had two Cayetano signs removed from my yard.
I was advised to report it as it's a felony but I found one of them and a campaign worker fastened it more securely.
I take it as good news, his opposition is worried.

GO BEN
Mrs Nancy

Ewa Beach, HI

#7 Aug 26, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
Maybe Neil's hippy wife taught her how to do it....she was busted for stealing signs too.
BEWARE OF THE CRAZY LIBERAL SIGN STEALERS/VANDALS
Go fck yerself, azzwipe. Oh, by the way, Happy Labor Day.

#8 Aug 26, 2012
Mrs Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
Go fck yerself, azzwipe. Oh, by the way, Happy Labor Day.
Put the bong down and put those signs back, Nancy!
District 1

Keauhou, HI

#9 Aug 26, 2012
Politicians are just bad parents, I guess.
JoJo

Mililani, HI

#10 Aug 26, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Put the bong down and put those signs back, Nancy!
You mentioning BONGS(balls) secretly suggest you love oblong onjects between your lips. Have you not seen latest news on how silly and stupid some Republicans are? You take the cake on rediculous comments and accusations posted on this website along with that phony fortune telling India Indian Guru(shooting zero). Asking you to growup is senseless(gay avatar advertisement) because your a old fart washed up mahu from yesteryear.
mad hatter

United States

#11 Aug 26, 2012
JoJo wrote:
<quoted text>You mentioning BONGS(balls) secretly suggest you love oblong onjects between your lips. Have you not seen latest news on how silly and stupid some Republicans are? You take the cake on rediculous comments and accusations posted on this website along with that phony fortune telling India Indian Guru(shooting zero). Asking you to growup is senseless(gay avatar advertisement) because your a old fart washed up mahu from yesteryear.
He said bong not song. Get your mind out of gutter, mahu boi.
mad hatter

United States

#12 Aug 26, 2012
I meant he said bong not song, queerdo.
The Opinion

Waianae, HI

#13 Aug 27, 2012
mad hatter wrote:
<quoted text>
He said bong not song. Get your mind out of gutter, mahu boi.
You want me to get started on gutters?
Heah.
JustMe

Wailuku, HI

#14 Aug 30, 2012
I thought Ben Cayetano accepted illegal donations and has not obligated with the judges orders to forfeit the money to the authorities? How is he able to run for office?
Leeward LOLO

Mililani, HI

#15 Aug 30, 2012
Rail....there is a time to STOP and protest against rail and that has passed. With contracts signed and work started stopping rail will have its negative consequences. Yes it may have been a farce and will change the looks of Oahu with its ugly elevated system. Common sense tells me it is better to have a product like lite rail then to spend money on paying many $$$billions on lawsuits and get nothing. That is exactly what will be happening next. Ben Cayetano knew this and fooled so many with his political platform citing what he would do. How absolutely stupid can you anti-rail opponents be when the upcoming lawsuit are so evident?

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#16 Aug 30, 2012
JustMe wrote:
I thought Ben Cayetano accepted illegal donations and has not obligated with the judges orders to forfeit the money to the authorities? How is he able to run for office?
Because he hasn't done anything wrong. Meanwhile vandals are caught acting out against him like little children. You libs are an embarrassment to more than your families..
kel

Kansas City, MO

#17 Aug 30, 2012
hi peeps
mad hatter

Seattle, WA

#18 Aug 30, 2012
JustMe wrote:
Because its bullshit hate propaganda. Seriously you shouldn't believe everything you read especially if its from the lying left wing media.
JustMe

Wailuku, HI

#19 Aug 31, 2012
Oh, never mind. I just read about it. court date is still pending, he's free for now. we'll just have to wait on the results from his case.
leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#20 Aug 31, 2012
Leeward LOLO wrote:
Rail....there is a time to STOP and protest against rail and that has passed. With contracts signed and work started stopping rail will have its negative consequences. Yes it may have been a farce and will change the looks of Oahu with its ugly elevated system. Common sense tells me it is better to have a product like lite rail then to spend money on paying many $$$billions on lawsuits and get nothing. That is exactly what will be happening next. Ben Cayetano knew this and fooled so many with his political platform citing what he would do. How absolutely stupid can you anti-rail opponents be when the upcoming lawsuit are so evident?
The upcoming lawsuits should be against everybody who signed anything which spent taxpayer dollars on this massive fraud.
From Hanneman and his rewards to campaign workers on down the lihe.
Confiscate their retirement funds and a percent of their salary if they are still government employees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Nazis are banning plastic bags 1 hr District 1 5
Wut Da Fuh? 1 hr District 1 42
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 1 hr Joe Balls 2,237
News Hawaii soldier pleads not guilty to support for... 3 hr American_Infidel 1
Obama's good accomplishments 6 hr American_Infidel 1
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 4,460
Ooof da Goof (Sep '12) 10 hr Super Splat 332

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance