Glem Beck got fired so why is Infidel...

Glem Beck got fired so why is Infidel still on topix

Posted in the Honolulu Forum

harry

Honolulu, HI

#1 Apr 6, 2011
Glem Becks talk show was lifted from the air today by Fox news. Remember how Infidel had nothing but praise for this racist TV host? I recall Infidel posting that he use to e-mail him(others) on a regular basis. Can you imagine how depressed Infidel will be when he gets this news? Wow I wish there was someway we could get rid of Infidels rants forever. Folks there is no reason why we should have to read racist remarks and rehtoric on a discussion forum. Normal discussion without profanity and namecalling is a MUST. Infidel likes to post the adults are in charge since this most recent shakeup in Washington. How adult is his comments where he disrespects others for their rights on who to vote for? Lets get rid of him TODAY so the real adults can have a discussion.
ha ha American_Infidel

Tacoma, WA

#2 Apr 6, 2011
I'm laughing at him now!
Right on,harry.
Auntie

Honolulu, HI

#3 Apr 6, 2011
ha ha American_Infidel wrote:
I'm laughing at him now!
Right on,harry.
Last week as I surfed the TV channels I accidently stumbled unto Becks show. I could not believe my eyes/and ears. I was thinking to myself this guy reminds me so much of Infidel. Could it be that Infidel was Glen Beck? Word for word coming out of this mans mouth was exactly what Infidel preaches daily on this forum. BINGO like a lightning bolt striking me this is where he gets his material. Infidels 12,000 plus posts was not coming from a akamai(smart) man but from a COPY CAT. Funny how things eventually show up and we find out the truth.

“ VOTE GOP”

Since: Mar 09

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

#4 Apr 6, 2011
harry wrote:
Glem Becks talk show was lifted from the air today by Fox news. Remember how Infidel had nothing but praise for this racist TV host? I recall Infidel posting that he use to e-mail him(others) on a regular basis. Can you imagine how depressed Infidel will be when he gets this news? Wow I wish there was someway we could get rid of Infidels rants forever. Folks there is no reason why we should have to read racist remarks and rehtoric on a discussion forum. Normal discussion without profanity and namecalling is a MUST. Infidel likes to post the adults are in charge since this most recent shakeup in Washington. How adult is his comments where he disrespects others for their rights on who to vote for? Lets get rid of him TODAY so the real adults can have a discussion.
Liar. Beck is a loud mouth libertarian...just like youre a crybaby whiney little liberal. I cant stand both of you.

hahahaha

Need a hanky, crybaby??
Real Republican

Kailua, HI

#5 Apr 6, 2011
Glen Beck and Infidel are like two peas in a pod and they are also exactly like all of us republicans.

We stand together republicans who speak our minds. A vote for us republicans is a vote for all of us. Glen beck and infidel alike!!!

Praise god for republican thinking!!!
Roman Moroni

Lahaina, HI

#6 Apr 7, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. Beck is a loud mouth libertarian...just like youre a crybaby whiney little liberal. I cant stand both of you.
hahahaha
Need a hanky, crybaby??
you fargin icehole - you are nothing but a fargin corksocker.

“ VOTE GOP”

#7 Apr 7, 2011
Roman Moroni wrote:
<quoted text>
you fargin icehole - you are nothing but a fargin corksocker.
Oh Ouch!!!!!

NOT.
Who Cares

United States

#8 Apr 7, 2011
American_Infidel should shut up and go away!
Stop ruining this forum with your stupidness.
district 1 an a 2 and a 3

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Jul 23, 2013
AI da crybaby queer

Honolulu, HI

#10 Jul 23, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha
Need a hanky, crybaby??
If I catch you soliciting in my neighborhood I am going to fix you so you never spread your HIV, and cancerous cells again. You are a crybaby, a whiner, and a little fairy that needs to be eliminated. Chastising Hawaii voters because of their habit of voting for candidates that take good care of our priorities only makes you look like the broke azz idiot that you really are. Suffer you little prick with you tobacco addictions and lowlife broke azz mentality.
District 1 an a 2

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Jul 26, 2013
http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/07/22/glenn-twe...

GLENN TWEETS ABOUT HALF-NAKED GERALDO....Beck could be a perv.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#12 Jul 26, 2013
Who Cares wrote:
American_Infidel should shut up and go away!
Stop ruining this forum with your stupidness.
Infidel isn't gay, so hate on him, San Francisco. LOLOLOL.
Foxtrot

Honolulu, HI

#13 Jul 26, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Infidel isn't gay, so hate on him, San Francisco. LOLOLOL.
Your fat bigmouth, big tits, no brains Beth is wanted in Colorado. Typical haole bytch also known as a CREEPY AZZ CRACKA like you. They keep playing with those mean fckrs over there and someone will end their lives. How stupid to show up with a water gun when the criminals there have real guns. That fat bytches azz is the size of a whales azz pretty hard to miss. When she gets thrown in jail those Black, and Mexican criminals will kick her fat haole azz and teach her a lesson.

“ VOTE GOP”

#15 Jul 27, 2013
AI da crybaby queer wrote:
<quoted text>If I catch you soliciting in my neighborhood I am going to fix you so you never spread your HIV, and cancerous cells again. You are a crybaby, a whiner, and a little fairy that needs to be eliminated. Chastising Hawaii voters because of their habit of voting for candidates that take good care of our priorities only makes you look like the broke azz idiot that you really are. Suffer you little prick with you tobacco addictions and lowlife broke azz mentality.
STFU, liberal SCUM. Your opinion means NOTHING to me.

Get it?

NOTHING.

Now fck off.
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#16 Jul 27, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Ouch!!!!!
NOT.
I suspect you also smoke crack, or ice? Anybody with a stupid brain like yours probably is a drug addict. Do you realize how ignorant your comments are? You live in Hawaii yet you dislike everything concerning Hawaii. We are approaching 10 million visitors this year many who are repeat visitors. You disrespect places like the zoo, and aquarium among all unique Hawaiian attractions tells me your a broke azz misfit. Disgusting Haole mahu's like you are all the same. Unhappy whining crybaby's fa@@ots born in the wrong body so you take it out(shyt on) on Hawaii like it is our fault your a queer. Go eat yourself cause nobody else will.

“ VOTE GOP”

#17 Jul 27, 2013
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect you also smoke crack, or ice? Anybody with a stupid brain like yours probably is a drug addict. Do you realize how ignorant your comments are? You live in Hawaii yet you dislike everything concerning Hawaii. We are approaching 10 million visitors this year many who are repeat visitors. You disrespect places like the zoo, and aquarium among all unique Hawaiian attractions tells me your a broke azz misfit. Disgusting Haole mahu's like you are all the same. Unhappy whining crybaby's fa@@ots born in the wrong body so you take it out(shyt on) on Hawaii like it is our fault your a queer. Go eat yourself cause nobody else will.
STFU
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#18 Jul 28, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU
You STFU - you phargin corksu cker
Francine sista

Honolulu, HI

#19 Jul 28, 2013
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>
You STFU - you phargin corksu cker
That's the gal Francine give it to that coc ksucking fa@@ot. Like its our fault that fckr is a smokin QUEER. Can imagine his dirty mouth on some sailors dikk? ugh puke puke cough spit puke "creepy azz cracka" like JB.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#20 Jul 28, 2013
Harry, STFU!
Harry I think

Honolulu, HI

#21 Jul 29, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Harry, STFU!
You Balls go eat a shemale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gas prices drop, but could it be more? (Jan '15) 5 hr Joe Balls 15
News Honolulu looks at San Francisco's toilets on wh... 5 hr Joe Balls 36
News Isle housing bottom seen - Business (Apr '09) 5 hr Joe Balls 62,081
Poll do you remember castle park ? (Jun '08) 16 hr Joe Balls 158
The Hawaii liberal trolls miss me Mon Joe Balls 5
Protesting Blacks Just Don't Understand "Mess w... Mon Joe Balls 184
On the Average Who is Stupider Balls or Guru (May '13) Sun Joe Balls 374
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages