what is wrong with hawaii government .

Posted in the Honolulu Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

#1 Mar 9, 2013
hawai government is soooo dumb....how dumb are they you ask? there soo dumb they want to pass a bill that is ok to have illegal drugs in your car.

Honolulu, HI

#2 Mar 9, 2013
if they pass that i want them (gov)to allow me to carry my gun in my car too.because i had to go to court for my firearm possesion, which it messed up.but its ok to have illegal drugs in the car.
huffus

Rochester, PA

#3 Mar 9, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
the economy is wrong

Honolulu, HI

#4 Mar 9, 2013
yup the rich gets richer and the middle class gets poorer
leeward lolo

Kahuku, HI

#5 Mar 9, 2013
The biggest problem I heard them debating was the legality of back yard bird feeders. True that.
leeward lolo

Kahuku, HI

#6 Mar 9, 2013
bigpoi wrote:
hawai government is soooo dumb....how dumb are they you ask? there soo dumb they want to pass a bill that is ok to have illegal drugs in your car.
I have illegal bouganvillas in front of my house(yep) and am receiving threatening letters and phone calls from C/C.
Dangerously close to sidewalk ALTHOUGH there is no sidewalk within 3 miles of here.
So beautiful and colorful people stop and take pictures of them.
If I do not remove them C/C will and bill me, although they claim to own the land I am responsible.
Govt here sees junk cars and mattresses as beauty.
leeward lolo

Kahuku, HI

#7 Mar 9, 2013
Govt here sees junk cars, soiled mattresses and dead trees and bushes as beauty.

OF COURSE CONCRETE TOO. Look at Oahu.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 9, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have illegal bouganvillas in front of my house(yep) and am receiving threatening letters and phone calls from C/C.
Dangerously close to sidewalk ALTHOUGH there is no sidewalk within 3 miles of here.
So beautiful and colorful people stop and take pictures of them.
If I do not remove them C/C will and bill me, although they claim to own the land I am responsible.
Govt here sees junk cars and mattresses as beauty.
They are after my friend too, for his Mock Orange Hedge. They are just looking for money from Home-owners. Look at the dumps you see the dregs living in, they don't go after them for stupid shyt. On Friday I sat by the power plant at Kahe Point and watched a lazer speed trap for an hour. Six motorcycle cops. They pulled over ONLY new cars. Meanwhile, the unregistered jalopies and their doped up occupants were ignored.
Harry to Balls come in

Mililani, HI

#9 Mar 9, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
They are after my friend too, for his Mock Orange Hedge. They are just looking for money from Home-owners. Look at the dumps you see the dregs living in, they don't go after them for stupid shyt. On Friday I sat by the power plant at Kahe Point and watched a lazer speed trap for an hour. Six motorcycle cops. They pulled over ONLY new cars. Meanwhile, the unregistered jalopies and their doped up occupants were ignored.
Were you there meeting the drug addicted mother of 3 little kids to buy food stamps? Dude you really have to get a job you are making yourself look like a fool to many times in a single day. You have time to watch cops tagging speeders but no time to get a JOB. That's fckup.
leeward lolo

Kahuku, HI

#10 Mar 9, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
I can apply for a variance for trees that have been there for years,$100 to apply.

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#11 Mar 10, 2013
What's wrong with the Hawaii government? It's run by a bunch of incompetent, lazy, corrupt, taxmongering liberals..

#12 Mar 10, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I can apply for a variance for trees that have been there for years,$100 to apply.
$100? What the fck for? As if they don't rip us off enough.

#13 Mar 10, 2013
Harry to Balls come in wrote:
<quoted text>Were you there meeting the drug addicted mother of 3 little kids to buy food stamps? Dude you really have to get a job you are making yourself look like a fool to many times in a single day. You have time to watch cops tagging speeders but no time to get a JOB. That's fckup.
Why do keep repeating the same stupid shit that nobody cares about? Grow the fck up, you idiot.

Honolulu, HI

#14 Mar 12, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
What's wrong with the Hawaii government? It's run by a bunch of incompetent, lazy, corrupt, taxmongering liberals..
you are so right.tru dat.they are making alot of our money to make stupid laws.what they should do is run it by the people and see what we think about it and then vote on it.not them. what do you think?

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#15 Mar 12, 2013
They would NEVER do that.I talked to Shimabukuru one day and asked her why the city allows the unlicensed, uninsured and unregistered drivers drive away after traffic stops without towing their cars. Her response? "They are voters and their family votes and we don't want them mad at us." Typical spineless Hawaii democrat only interested in the next election and her pay raise. They let the scofflaws stay on the highways, creating accidents that the rest of us have to deal with. Gutless wonders they are. Gawd, I hate liberals.
Catherine

Mililani, HI

#16 Mar 12, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
They would NEVER do that.I talked to Shimabukuru one day and asked her why the city allows the unlicensed, uninsured and unregistered drivers drive away after traffic stops without towing their cars. Her response? "They are voters and their family votes and we don't want them mad at us." Typical spineless Hawaii democrat only interested in the next election and her pay raise. They let the scofflaws stay on the highways, creating accidents that the rest of us have to deal with. Gutless wonders they are. Gawd, I hate liberals.
What a bunch of crap. Why do you make statements you know are not true? They will not tow your car if you don't have insurance, but for a unlicensed drivers the vehicle will be towed if there are no other passengers with a valid drivers license to drive it. How can you be a UNREGISTERED driver if you do not have a drivers license to start with? You have not talked to Mrs. Shimabukuru she is on sick leave for the last 2 months and further more she does not work for the DMV. As far as hating liberals it looks like you are the most hated person on this forum PERIOD. You get caught daily posting pathological LIAR comments and todays is no different. Azzhole.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#17 Mar 12, 2013
Catherine wrote:
<quoted text>What a bunch of crap. Why do you make statements you know are not true? They will not tow your car if you don't have insurance, but for a unlicensed drivers the vehicle will be towed if there are no other passengers with a valid drivers license to drive it. How can you be a UNREGISTERED driver if you do not have a drivers license to start with? You have not talked to Mrs. Shimabukuru she is on sick leave for the last 2 months and further more she does not work for the DMV. As far as hating liberals it looks like you are the most hated person on this forum PERIOD. You get caught daily posting pathological LIAR comments and todays is no different. Azzhole.
I'd answer all your stupid questions, but I've decided not to join you in your stupidity.
Alice

Mililani, HI

#18 Mar 13, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I'd answer all your stupid questions, but I've decided not to join you in your stupidity.
Do you feel unwanted? Is everything you posts somehow shot down? Are you driving around the west coast afraid to go past Kahe power plant for fear of your safety. Then Joe you really have no BALLS.
DA Slippa

Mililani, HI

#19 Mar 13, 2013
Bye the way roach; *Spat*.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#20 Mar 13, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>Do you feel unwanted? Is everything you posts somehow shot down?
The Spamming of my posts by YOU under multiple names doesn't make me feel feeling unwanted. It makes me feel like I'm doing good things. I'm making your head explode.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Balls the water thief is in hiding Lolo 4 hr District 1 7
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 4 hr We ALL love Prez ... 854
Where da Rasta short bus 5 hr Lolo lookin 1
Wut Da Fuh? 6 hr We ALL love Prez ... 20
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 4,370
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 8 hr District 1 495
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 8 hr District 1 570
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 8 hr District 1 2,075

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web