Trini Kaopuiki

“American”

Since: Feb 08

Makawao

#1 Apr 21, 2008
She's kinda hot. What is that look? I know people who share her features. Is she still married to that wig wearing Yahoo?
Fashion Nazi

Honolulu, HI

#2 Apr 21, 2008
I agree that she's really hot. I noticed that Kirk and Jai were flirting with her.

But who dresses Trini in the morning? Today she looked like a fraulein.

Some days she'll wear these duster or house muumuu type dresses. Other days she wears very professional type clothing.

“Eschew Obfuscation”

Since: Dec 07

Honolulu, HI

#3 Apr 21, 2008
Gross.

Joe Moore should have beat her and slahsed her face when he had the chance...I feel compelled to change the channel when I see/hear her. Nothing distinct about her features...lips too thin, nose to angular for the rest of her over ovally head...and she seems very dumb.

I recall her doing a human interest story on some sort of clown make-up class, after which she made the unfortunately inevitable segue of, "Well, that's enough clowning around, let's get to the weather." WTF IS THAT? I wanted to punch her in the taint.
Cosplay

Honolulu, HI

#4 Apr 21, 2008
Lork didn't take his happy pills this morning. :(

“Life is Beautiful”

Honolulu, Hawaii

#5 Apr 21, 2008
I like Trini on TV and she is a great Mom and Wife.

Lork! You should never promote violence towards a lady, even in a joke.

“Eschew Obfuscation”

Since: Dec 07

Honolulu, HI

#6 Apr 21, 2008
love my kids wrote:
I like Trini on TV and she is a great Mom and Wife.
Lork! You should never promote violence towards a lady, even in a joke.
Yah I get that all the time since my wife is a social worker previously focusing on DV (now foster kids):P

“Life is Beautiful”

Honolulu, Hawaii

#7 Apr 21, 2008
Lork wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah I get that all the time since my wife is a social worker previously focusing on DV (now foster kids):P
Thanks Lork! You make Mommy happy!:-)
You have a good wife.
3M-er

San Diego, CA

#8 Jul 15, 2009
Trini is soooo beautiful! I am blown away by her beauty! She is definitely one of the most beautiful Hawaiian woman I've seen of late. I am so envious of her husband! Is it JM?I never saw her until i started watching the morning news as ive been away for some years. Is she a maui girl also? hope so! maui no ka oi!
dewdalohajoey

United States

#9 Jul 15, 2009
3M-er wrote:
Trini is soooo beautiful! I am blown away by her beauty! She is definitely one of the most beautiful Hawaiian woman I've seen of late. I am so envious of her husband! Is it JM?I never saw her until i started watching the morning news as ive been away for some years. Is she a maui girl also? hope so! maui no ka oi!
Thank you Trini.
St Anthony Grad

Mililani, HI

#10 Jul 16, 2009
dewdalohajoey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Trini.
I'm sure that wasn't her!! I'd never do something like that.
dewdalohajoey

United States

#11 Jul 16, 2009
St Anthony Grad wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure that wasn't her!! I'd never do something like that.
Again, thank you Trini.
Former Beauty Queen

Mililani, HI

#12 Jul 16, 2009
dewdalohajoey wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, thank you Trini.
You're welcome, but this is not me!

“Trust No One!”

Since: Mar 08

San Diego, Ca

#13 Jul 17, 2009
3M-er wrote:
Trini is not all that! She can look good as any other woman in the state of Hawai'i. However, this past week I saw her in a purple dress and she was sitting next to Jai Cunningham. He could not keep himself composed. She has nice legs. However, there is always a beautiful woman around. I actually like Tannya Jocquin. She is very attactive and she very humble. Just a real person.
Johnny

Hilmar, CA

#14 Jan 6, 2010
Trini does have nice legs
geez

Honolulu, HI

#15 Jan 7, 2010
Former Beauty Queen wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome, but this is not me!
Thanks Malika!
Ryan

Kamuela, HI

#16 Aug 11, 2012
Trini has very nice face and body!
Joe Balls

Mililani, HI

#17 Aug 11, 2012
The Magician 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trini is not all that! She can look good as any other woman in the state of Hawai'i. However, this past week I saw her in a purple dress and she was sitting next to Jai Cunningham. He could not keep himself composed. She has nice legs. However, there is always a beautiful woman around. I actually like Tannya Jocquin. She is very attactive and she very humble. Just a real person.
Wow dude you sound so jealous of local chick Trini. If your a magician why don't you change into a wahine instead of being such a envious mahu of good looking kama'aina foxes. What your magic wand stay broke? OR maybe your out of your 3 wishes.
Keola

Kamuela, HI

#18 Sep 24, 2012
Trini is so hot ? I love to watch her on the news !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lanikai so called illegal parking 2 min Joe Balls 2
News Kunia man arrested for attempted assault of 16-... 9 min Joe Balls 2
lets come in here and gloat!! 18 min Paradigm Shift ri... 3
Some Newbie Hawaii legislators on ALL islands 29 min American_Infidel 2
News COMMENTARY: Obamas leave an image that will nev... 32 min American_Infidel 1
Commenting on BLM ist Verbotten durch das Topix (Jul '16) 1 hr Paradigm Shift ri... 54
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 191

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages