RGM in the CFL - Hawaii Sports

TORONTO>> It was about a year-and-a-half ago when Hawaii football star Ryan Grice-Mullins decided to skip his senior season and enter the NFL Draft, expecting to easily step into a comfortable life as a professional athlete. Full Story
Kawika

Kenilworth, IL

#1 Aug 26, 2009
Was a "Shock to his agency"? I'd say, he among a couple of the other UH kids that went out early got bad guidance and input... Was common knowledge among NFL Scouts, and reported by reputable NFL trades like Pro Football Weekly, that Brennan's stock dropped like a rock after the debacle in New Orleans, and his play at the Post Season All Star Game he was in... The only surprise of the bunch, was Bess, not going as a 5-6 round pick... Worked out ok for him thus far, but, certainly took some breaks, that not all free agents get... By the way, I'd suggest Grice-Mullen evaluate one benefit that staying an extra year at UH might have afforded... Being a year closer to a college degree he is going to need when his football career ends in the next 2-4 years- be it CFL, UFL, AAFL, AFL, or even possibly, NFL.
kudos

Honolulu, HI

#2 Aug 26, 2009
This was a good read...liked hearing Ryan's opinion of how the draft day panned out for those guys. And can't help but notice that it was written by Ed Klajman/Special to Star-Bulletin. The SB guys should take classes from him.

Since: Feb 09

Honolulu, HI

#3 Aug 26, 2009
I'm glad RGM is still playing

i hope he makes it in the NFL later/soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doors open for early voting across the state 36 min Leeward Outlier 2
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 4 hr 75 Scorpio 2,219
70-488 Exam guide dumps 10 hr passokay123 1
Michael Brown a Thug Like Trayvon 13 hr District 1 154
West Oahu Catholic church buys 11 acres to buil... 21 hr Bakatari 12
Coco Palms developer applies for permits to reb... 23 hr Bakatari 2
Matson agrees to plea deal with feds over Honol... Wed Joe Balls 1
Honolulu Dating
Find my Match

Honolulu Jobs