Slom comments to Bill O'Reilly on Chi...

Slom comments to Bill O'Reilly on Child Exploitation in HI

Posted in the Honolulu Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Guru

Honolulu, HI

#1 Mar 15, 2013
http://www.kitv.com/news/hawaii/Controversy-f...
Hawaii State Senator Sam Slom said this on the Bill O'Reilly Show: "The only thing I can tell you is basically what they say. And I think it's a case of misplaced compassion, compassion for perpetrators and there's also an underlying cultural problem here where some of our diverse cultures actually don't see any problem or any crime in having sexual relations with young children".
Foot in mouth disease

Honolulu, HI

#2 Mar 15, 2013
;)
Leeward Lolo

United States

#3 Mar 15, 2013
Right on Sam! We all know what ethnic group he is talking about.
Kahealani

Honolulu, HI

#4 Mar 15, 2013
What specific group are you referring too?

“HILLARY OR TRUMP”

Since: Mar 09

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

#5 Mar 16, 2013
O'Reilly is shedding some light on this corrupt Hawaii Democrat regime that rushes bills thru to protect Steven Tyler's man boobs from the paparazzi and yet refuses to pass Jessica's law which would've protected our keikis from thug pedophiles.

IM GLAD HAWAII IS FINALLY GETTING THE BAD PUBLICITY AND EXPOSURE THAT IS LONG OVERDUE!!

GO BILL!!!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#6 Mar 16, 2013
Guru wrote:
http://www.kitv.com/news/hawai i/Controversy-follows-after-Se n-Slom-s-comment-on-Jessica-s- Law/-/8905354/19341242/-/n0mgd yz/-/index.html#ixzz2NfT8Qa2C
Hawaii State Senator Sam Slom said this on the Bill O'Reilly Show: "The only thing I can tell you is basically what they say. And I think it's a case of misplaced compassion, compassion for perpetrators and there's also an underlying cultural problem here where some of our diverse cultures actually don't see any problem or any crime in having sexual relations with young children".
...is this why you live in Hawaii Harry?

Hide your daughters folks.
D Akina

Mililani, HI

#7 Mar 16, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
O'Reilly is shedding some light on this corrupt Hawaii Democrat regime that rushes bills thru to protect Steven Tyler's man boobs from the paparazzi and yet refuses to pass Jessica's law which would've protected our keikis from thug pedophiles.
IM GLAD HAWAII IS FINALLY GETTING THE BAD PUBLICITY AND EXPOSURE THAT IS LONG OVERDUE!!
GO BILL!!!
Look in the mirror. Do you see a white person? Well if any race that stands out as known child molesters it is people like you. Before posting and crying take that foot out of your mouth first. Listening to Billie boy reminds me of why the Republican party lost, and someday will be eliminated as a political party. Your party is falling apart with in fighting and is filled with racist white old men. Only a matter of time.

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#8 Mar 16, 2013
D Akina wrote:
<quoted text>Look in the mirror. Do you see a white person? Well if any race that stands out as known child molesters it is people like you. Before posting and crying take that foot out of your mouth first. Listening to Billie boy reminds me of why the Republican party lost, and someday will be eliminated as a political party. Your party is falling apart with in fighting and is filled with racist white old men. Only a matter of time.
It wasn't but few years ago Hawaiians were screwing their own sons and daughters, brothers and sisters. You better brush up on your history before you swallow more than a foot sista!

I'll post a link to back what I say, your choice to read.

http://transatlantica.revues.org/525
Boner

Mililani, HI

#9 Mar 16, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't but few years ago Hawaiians were screwing their own sons and daughters, brothers and sisters. You better brush up on your history before you swallow more than a foot sista!
I'll post a link to back what I say, your choice to read.
http://transatlantica.revues.org/525
Hey BIG BONE HEAD take that big boned foot out of your mouth. Yes the Hawaiians had some peculiar practices but that was yesteryear. I am talking about the PRESENT not the PAST. Most child molestation is perpetrated by whitemen.If you don't like it then stop trying to pork your own kids.Wake up dude by admitting your a BIG BONE BOY means your obese and fat. This is the type of whitemen that commit child molestation also.
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#10 Mar 16, 2013
Profile:

Is most often an adult male.
Is usually married.
Works in a wide range of occupations, from unskilled laborer to corporate executive.
Relates better to children than adults.
Socializes with few adults unless they are pedophiles.
Usually prefers children in a specific age group.
Usually prefers either males or females, but may be bi-sexual.
May seek employment or volunteer with programs involving children of the age of his preference.
Pursues children for sexual purposes.
Frequently photographs or collects photographs of his victims, either dressed, nude, or in sexually explicit acts.
Collects child erotica and child-adult pornography.
May possess and furnish narcotics to his victims to lower their inhibitions.
Is usually intelligent enough to recognize that he has a personal problem and understand the severity of it.
May go to great lengths to conceal his illegal activity.
Often rationalizes his illicit activities, emphasizing his positive impact upon the victim and repressing feelings about the harm that he has done.
Often portrays the child as the aggressor. This usually occurs after the child realizes that by withholding "sexual favors" the child will obtain what he or she desires, such as new toys, clothing or trips.
Talks about children in the same manner as one would talk about an adult lover or spouse.
Often was a child molestation victim and frequently seeks out children at the age or stage of physical development at which he was molested.
Often seeks out publications and organizations that support his sexual beliefs and practices.
Usually corresponds with other pedophiles and exchanges child pornography and erotica as proof of involvement.
Is usually non-violent and has few problems with the law (pedophiles are frequently respected community members).
Harry

Mililani, HI

#11 Mar 17, 2013
Boner wrote:
<quoted text>Hey BIG BONE HEAD take that big boned foot out of your mouth. Yes the Hawaiians had some peculiar practices but that was yesteryear. I am talking about the PRESENT not the PAST. Most child molestation is perpetrated by whitemen.If you don't like it then stop trying to pork your own kids.Wake up dude by admitting your a BIG BONE BOY means your obese and fat. This is the type of whitemen that commit child molestation also.
The above comment is barely true if you look at the statistics. If 100 child molesters were profiled we would find that 52% are white followed 48% that are considered mixed raced. Age seems to be the major factor here with most molesters are 50 years old and over, where as only 27% are under 50. Either way this crime really irks most citizens, and even those incarcerated in prisons. I am sure we all have heard stories of molesters meeting their end by another inmate. Reading this forum postings many call each others child molesters especially if they are losing a argument or have nothing good to say.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#12 Mar 17, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't but few years ago Hawaiians were screwing their own sons and daughters, brothers and sisters. You better brush up on your history before you swallow more than a foot sista!
I'll post a link to back what I say, your choice to read.
http://transatlantica.revues.org/525
It's still is going on. I know it for a FACT. CPS is still ignoring it because they are staffed with "aunties."

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#13 Mar 17, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> It's still is going on. I know it for a FACT. CPS is still ignoring it because they are staffed with "aunties."
Exactly!
Alice

Mililani, HI

#14 Mar 17, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> It's still is going on. I know it for a FACT. CPS is still ignoring it because they are staffed with "aunties."
You should know. That homeless bytch you drag over to your house is telling CPS what you are doing to her kids.
Stephen Seagull

Mililani, HI

#15 Mar 17, 2013
Yup t5here is a *Splat*.
Tutu

Mililani, HI

#16 Mar 17, 2013
M subscription to a credit watchdog sends me alerts when a sexual predator moves into my area. When I look at how many are in my neighborhood it scares me. They give the address and name of this convicted molester so those that want this information can get it. If you have children or grandkids you should be monitoring your area for these sexual sick people. For once our criminal justice system has got one law correct. I have lived many years and can tell you without a doubt when someone is a child molester there is no cure or remorse with these offenders.
Tita

Mililani, HI

#17 Mar 17, 2013
Just bolo the botss.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#18 Mar 17, 2013
Tutu wrote:
M subscription to a credit watchdog sends me alerts when a sexual predator moves into my area. When I look at how many are in my neighborhood it scares me. They give the address and name of this convicted molester so those that want this information can get it. If you have children or grandkids you should be monitoring your area for these sexual sick people. For once our criminal justice system has got one law correct. I have lived many years and can tell you without a doubt when someone is a child molester there is no cure or remorse with these offenders.
If you are influential your name won't show up on the website. I know a politician from Ewa Beach that has TWO rape CONVICTIONS, yet strings were pulled and his name and photo were removed at the request of the neighborhood board right before the press got onto it. They backed off too. It was removed as slick as Obama's birth certificate, out of "respect for the work he has done in the community." If you're rich or powerful, anything can be done. Justice denied and the sheep just swallow whatever they're told to swallow. Doesn't seem fair, does it? In Hawaii, the good ol boys are protected. The person that discovered the cover-up was told by thugs, right outside the meeting chambers, that the issue would be dropped or else. Hawaii, the land of Aloha. My asz. Democrats are the real gangsters.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#19 Mar 17, 2013
Continued: If you are wondering why it was allowed to happen so easily, Two of the people involved are high up in the good ol boy club. One of them is now a retired democrat representative and another is a sitting democrat senator that's currently in the news pretty often, the PHONY. Looking out for us? BULLSHIT! Honest? BULLSHIT.
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#20 Mar 18, 2013
Senator Slom is a portrait of courage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote for Gary Johnson 24 min Why waste your vote 3
Bedbugs found at Honolulu Police Station 1 hr Joe Balls 5
Love Obama 3 hr Dr Guru 19
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 5 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,470
Nothing to See here..just Semper Fi criminals__... 6 hr District 1 1
the goddam jews are to blame Mon Fatima Abusalaam 3
News Woman dies as car tumbles off Laie Point - Hawa... (Jul '09) Mon Yawn 4 71

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honolulu Mortgages