Are 20 Minute Evictions Real?
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Leeward LOLO

United States

#146 Oct 3, 2012
Filmmaker wrote:
<quoted text>It's real. Wait until the film comes out.
When the film comes out, I want to star in it with Just My-Beaver. We will keep laughing at it and say the problem doesn't exist. It's tea time, let them eat cake.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#147 Oct 3, 2012
Leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>When the film comes out, I want to star in it with Just My-Beaver. We will keep laughing at it and say the problem doesn't exist. It's tea time, let them eat cake.
What a stupid post,trying to make the real Lolo look bad to the other dumbasses that can't read where the post is coming from. Word: If it's from Honolulu, it's a Harry wannabe.
Jack

Mesa, AZ

#148 Oct 4, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>What a stupid post,trying to make the real Lolo look bad to the other dumbasses that can't read where the post is coming from. Word: If it's from Honolulu, it's a Harry wannabe.
Trying to make 1/2 and 1/2 freakazoid look bad. Good one! hee hee
Tuscon Bob

Canyon Country, CA

#149 Oct 4, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to make 1/2 and 1/2 freakazoid look bad. Good one! hee hee
Hey dude. You still running from those ill--legals down thar? What about dem der rattle-snakes and udder varmits that you guys eat with them cactus pickles and tortoise doo-doo? See any coons down thar? I saw me one once. Wasn't too pretty. Do you guys still eat them Gila Monster feet? I miss those aplenty!
Jack

Mesa, AZ

#150 Oct 4, 2012
That's rich coming from a horny gay infected parasite.
Redumlican Demonsplat

United States

#151 Oct 4, 2012
Leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>When the film comes out, I want to star in it with Just My-Beaver. We will keep laughing at it and say the problem doesn't exist. It's tea time, let them eat cake.
Ha Ha LOLO! that's telling them.
Renter

United States

#152 Oct 7, 2012
Magnum PI wrote:
<quoted text>I'de say anything could be possible. Many actions have been taken without court appearances.
Is it legal? maybe it is, maybe it's not. It could depend on the law of the area, state, county or city.
Is it moral? definitely not. Would a private eye do it? never. Would a bounty hunter do it? If the price was right and he was a good trickster maybe.
If it does happen it's illegal. Check out Hawaii rental rights handbook. If a landlord unlawfully evicts tenant (they need to go to court) then its a lockout and renter doesn't have to pay. In fact landlord can owe renter up to $1000.
leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#153 Oct 7, 2012
Renter wrote:
<quoted text>
If it does happen it's illegal. Check out Hawaii rental rights handbook. If a landlord unlawfully evicts tenant (they need to go to court) then its a lockout and renter doesn't have to pay. In fact landlord can owe renter up to $1000.
Not so hard actually.
If landlord is owed money judge issues writ of possession and sheriff will move them out.
The biggest expense is hauling the junk left behind to the dump but of course the junk suddenly becomes worth lots of money.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#154 Oct 7, 2012
leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so hard actually.
If landlord is owed money judge issues writ of possession and sheriff will move them out.
The biggest expense is hauling the junk left behind to the dump but of course the junk suddenly becomes worth lots of money.
Yep, they'll claim that broken toaster they left in the garage six months earlier was family heirloom full of diamonds! I laughed when I heard one claim, they said the landlord had made their expensive dog run away! The landlord countered that poor dog had run away alright, from it's crappy owners! Even the judge laughed.
Elvin

United States

#155 Oct 9, 2012
Not Urban Legend wrote:
http://www.google.com/search?q =20+minute+evictions&ie=ut f-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t& rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official &client=firefox-a
There has been a lot of talk around campus about 20 minute evictions. Somebody said that that this happened to their grandparents, then somebody said that it happened to their Auntie.
As I go out on the weekends, I overhear occasional conversations about how it happened to their best friend, a co-worker and so on.
What is going on here? is this some kind of urban legend? I don't think that it is.
So I Googled the information to see what I would come up. It appears that it happens a lot. Number seven down the list there were some that happened right here in Hawaii.
Has anybody else heard about this? why isn't somebody doing something about it?
It could be true. I heard about it at the mall.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#156 Oct 9, 2012
Elvin wrote:
<quoted text>It could be true. I heard about it at the mall.
I heard lots of things, One being that your president is from Africa.
Elvin

United States

#157 Oct 10, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I heard lots of things, One being that your president is from Africa.
What are you talking about you moron? I'm not black.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#158 Oct 10, 2012
Elvin wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about you moron? I'm not black.
Who said you are?
Auntie Slippah

United States

#159 Oct 21, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Who said you are?
FAIL.
Dork-o-meter rising.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Handsome Men of Hawaii (Mar '08) 9 min Hong Kong Lilly 144
Dogs in Hawaii Grocery Stores, in Carts-NoHeal... 47 min Joe Balls 7
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) Tue Snore 4 481
Poll Alice has worms. (Apr '10) Tue Stork Bird 4 268
News Micronesian in Hawaii (Aug '11) Tue HbH 556
News Senate panel OKs a shorter extension for rail tax (Mar '15) Tue HbH 9
News Tourists sue Crocs footwear, Waikiki hotel over... Mon Francine 6

Honolulu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance