Former Honey Grove Teacher Arrested f...

Former Honey Grove Teacher Arrested for Improper Relationship with Student

There are 18 comments on the KXII-TV Sherman story from Aug 19, 2011, titled Former Honey Grove Teacher Arrested for Improper Relationship with Student. In it, KXII-TV Sherman reports that:

Chief Mark Johnson with the Honey Grove Police Department says Jordan Lane, a former Honey Grove teacher, was arrested Wednesday on charges of having an improper relationship with a 14-year-old student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXII-TV Sherman.

anonymous 1

Milford, CT

#1 Aug 21, 2011
Jordan Lockridge Lane grew up in HG all her life as I did. We went to school together and her mother taught us in high school. Her mother always put her child first in our english classes which she taught. Jordan graduated valdictorian with the great help of her mother. It's sad that she may get off. Her mother Pam (also a HG teacher) got away with plenty herself and jordan probably thinks she can do the same.
anonymous 2

Milford, CT

#2 Aug 21, 2011
I just hope this is the only student that was a victim. It's interesting that Jordan Lockridge Lane and her husband Gabe Lane both resigned from the school district just b4 all this came out.
anonymous 3

Grand Prairie, TX

#3 Aug 21, 2011
Gabe and his family are as innocent as they come.. gabe had any clue what was going on between Jordan and the victim, or he would've put an end to it..
Honey Grove Resident

Milford, CT

#4 Aug 21, 2011
ONLY IN HONEY GROVE TX (WHERE JORDAN LOCKRIDGE LANE GREW UP ALL HER LIFE) WOULD THEY MANAGE TO CALL "MOLESTATION" AN "IMPROPER RELATIONSHIP WITH A CHILD!! JORDAN'S MOTHER PAM IS ALSO A TEACHER AT THE SCHOOL WHO GOT jordan her job there.
smh

Grand Prairie, TX

#5 Aug 21, 2011
we've had a 50+ topic on this for like 3 days
Morons

United States

#6 Aug 22, 2011
Just curious what was your gap in high school..and dare I say it college?
whatever

East Saint Louis, IL

#7 Aug 22, 2011
Morons, Sometimes being smart gets you nowhere. Look @ the suspect she was valedictorian of her class and she will get time in the pin. Sometimes the smart ones are the DUMB ones.
Morons

United States

#8 Aug 22, 2011
I was actually just talking about how ignorant you all sound. But hey! I'm just being judgemental. I am in fact certain you are all smarter than you represent yourself to be on here. Congrats to all of you and your scholarly and meaningful endeavors. Godspeed.
Jimmy

United States

#9 Aug 22, 2011
anonymous 1 wrote:
Jordan Lockridge Lane grew up in HG all her life as I did. We went to school together and her mother taught us in high school. Her mother always put her child first in our english classes which she taught. Jordan graduated valdictorian with the great help of her mother. It's sad that she may get off. Her mother Pam (also a HG teacher) got away with plenty herself and jordan probably thinks she can do the same.
You are an idiot..... You went to school with her but you can't even spell her name right! No wonder she was valedictorian if she was competing with morons like you! And I'm sure the only reason she was valedictorian was because her mom helped her in English! Nevermind all those other classes you also have to do well in! Nevermind the fact that all 3 sisters in that family were valedictorians of their classes and are very intelligent. I suspected the people that comment on these websites are nothing but trash and losers..... I was right!
Lela

Benton, AR

#10 Aug 22, 2011
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot..... You went to school with her but you can't even spell her name right! No wonder she was valedictorian if she was competing with morons like you! And I'm sure the only reason she was valedictorian was because her mom helped her in English! Nevermind all those other classes you also have to do well in! Nevermind the fact that all 3 sisters in that family were valedictorians of their classes and are very intelligent. I suspected the people that comment on these websites are nothing but trash and losers..... I was right!
You're commenting on this website & you have obviously been reading it so you must be a trashy loser too.
big in hg

Tarpley, TX

#11 Sep 7, 2011
hg is a cesspool of pervs this is an embaressment.it seems funny the smiths up and left town.this kid is not innocent he has tats wears earrings,drives without a licence.i think she was lured by this kid.so take another look into this the mother knew this was going on that is why they left town.
misinformed

United States

#12 Sep 8, 2011
big in hg wrote:
hg is a cesspool of pervs this is an embaressment.it seems funny the smiths up and left town.this kid is not innocent he has tats wears earrings,drives without a licence.i think she was lured by this kid.so take another look into this the mother knew this was going on that is why they left town.
Actually they were planning on moving last year, before this all happened. The whole point to this story is that an adult had sexual contact with a minor, doesn't matter who the people are or what their background is. She is an adult and she choose her actions she could have said no just as easily as she said yes.
krazi_gurl

Paris, TX

#13 Sep 14, 2011
Go get a life people and quit being so damn rude spreading this shit around. We ALL make mistakes.
HG Related

Texarkana, TX

#14 Feb 17, 2012
SHE was caught, she is guilty. HE was 14, he is just as guilty. I know the boy and he was not your average 14 year old. She was wrong for doing what she did but he should have respect for her, that his coach was her husband. Everyone on here has no idea what is going on in Honey Grove or much less there own town. Maby you should all look around.
Anon

Azle, TX

#15 Feb 17, 2012
Everyone is going to be shocked! HGPD did not do the proper investigation and screwed the WHOLE case! The young boy has been caught in several lies and Mrs Lane was not even in town on one of the days in question. You would think that would be the 1st question.. Where you in town on this date? Who is to blame, look at your local PD! I am starting to believe they were on a witch hunt and Mrs Lane just got in the way. I am proud she is staying up for her rights!
Jimmy

Irving, TX

#16 Feb 20, 2012
HG Related wrote:
SHE was caught, she is guilty. HE was 14, he is just as guilty. I know the boy and he was not your average 14 year old. She was wrong for doing what she did but he should have respect for her, that his coach was her husband. Everyone on here has no idea what is going on in Honey Grove or much less there own town. Maby you should all look around.
So she is caught and she is guilty? Really? So just because someone is accused of a crime they are automatically guilty? If that's the case then we shouldn't spend millions of tax payers dollars a year on trials and just convict everyone that has been accused!!! HG Related you are an idiot. Give this woman her right to due process. Then and only after she is tried should you say guilty or not.
sara

United States

#17 Mar 30, 2012
Anon wrote:
Everyone is going to be shocked! HGPD did not do the proper investigation and screwed the WHOLE case! The young boy has been caught in several lies and Mrs Lane was not even in town on one of the days in question. You would think that would be the 1st question.. Where you in town on this date? Who is to blame, look at your local PD! I am starting to believe they were on a witch hunt and Mrs Lane just got in the way. I am proud she is staying up for her rights!
what happened to your theory?
yall are fcking ass

Ingram, TX

#18 May 3, 2013
yall dont know a damn thing abot the smiths yall all sond like retards talking abot others bisness that kid regrets evey moment and tears him and i wish yall cold see what he had to say....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honey Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warriors 4 hr Get real 28
Court House 12 hr Cheer 31
Bonham School Grounds 14 hr Cynical Sid 4
Trades Days Animals Aug 26 Death Upon Departure 4
Internet Texoma Awful Service (Oct '11) Aug 26 Steve Brodie 21
Trashy businesses Aug 26 Tammy 18
Autumn In Bonham Aug 24 Jig 3

Honey Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honey Grove Mortgages