First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Because

Paris, TX

#1 Jan 9, 2012
So, what is the latest on her? Anyone heard anything? Seen her? When is her trial suppose to be set?
John

Irving, TX

#2 Jan 24, 2012
several Pre trial hearings....Many will be surprised and prob owe some sort of apology to her and her family when its all said and done. Not near the crazy sex scandal as many have portrayed. She is guilty of " inappropriate relationship" but the sexual assault charge is more than likely being dropped.
Honey

United States

#3 Jan 25, 2012
Did she have a sex scandal in the 90's with an asst supt or some other employee? Heard they were caught on a desk
Anon

Dallas, TX

#4 Feb 17, 2012
John wrote:
several Pre trial hearings....Many will be surprised and prob owe some sort of apology to her and her family when its all said and done. Not near the crazy sex scandal as many have portrayed. She is guilty of " inappropriate relationship" but the sexual assault charge is more than likely being dropped.
I agree with John HGPD is going to owe the Lane's a HUGE apology when all this is said and done so glad she is standing up for herself!!

Everyone is going to be shocked! HGPD did not do the proper investigation and screwed the WHOLE case! The young boy has been caught in several lies and Mrs Lane was not even in town on one of the days in question. You would think that would be the 1st question.. Where you in town on this date? Who is to blame, look at your local PD! I am starting to believe they were on a witch hunt and Mrs Lane just got in the way. I am proud she is staying up for her rights!
Really

United States

#5 Feb 18, 2012
Only in HG would you blame the police for the inappropriate actions of a teacher. Even worse to blame the student.
WellSaid

Midlothian, TX

#6 Feb 20, 2012
It sounds like Anon knows what they are talking about.

Since: Feb 12

Sherman, TX

#7 Feb 21, 2012
I find it so amazing how people think they know so much! When really you guys don't have a clue! No one is "out to get" Mrs. Lane. She messed up and has to pay for what she has done. It is sad thing, because she is from such a wonderful family. But point is she messed up. If anyone needs to apologies, it is Mrs. Lane for all the people she has hurt throughout all this. She needs to just deal with the charges and stop dragging it out. It isn't fair to her family! She knows what she did, and needs to deal with it. As far as HGPD messing up, I am pretty sure if they did, you guys wouldn't be the ones to know about it. Seriously! You have to be smarter than that!
WellSaid

Midlothian, TX

#8 Feb 21, 2012
I think that "totally confused13" is in fact TOTALLY CONFUSED and doesn't have a clue!
John

Irving, TX

#9 Feb 21, 2012
totally confused13 wrote:
I find it so amazing how people think they know so much! When really you guys don't have a clue! No one is "out to get" Mrs. Lane. She messed up and has to pay for what she has done. It is sad thing, because she is from such a wonderful family. But point is she messed up. If anyone needs to apologies, it is Mrs. Lane for all the people she has hurt throughout all this. She needs to just deal with the charges and stop dragging it out. It isn't fair to her family! She knows what she did, and needs to deal with it. As far as HGPD messing up, I am pretty sure if they did, you guys wouldn't be the ones to know about it. Seriously! You have to be smarter than that!
How about you give her the right to a fair trial by a jury of her peers before you make assumptions and conclusions of what you think you know. Let me remind you that all 12 jurors must agree beyond reasonable doubt that she is guilty. I assure you there are enough holes and contradictions to allow for doubt.

Since: Feb 12

Sherman, TX

#10 Feb 24, 2012
WEll I agree with Totally Confused 13.

Rockwall, TX

#11 Mar 6, 2012
I heard she took the plea. I dont know how long she got, but she mustve done something wrong if she is afraid to take on the jury.
Honey Grove

Austin, TX

#12 Mar 26, 2012
Any updates on this?

United States

#13 Mar 26, 2012
Hometown

Dallas, TX

#14 Mar 26, 2012
Put it to rest folks and move on. Maybe it will be you or what one of your family members does that will be the next topic on this site. I really wonder if all that have posted on this site have the balls to say in public what they use this site to hide behind. Two families have been affected by this, pray for both families and remember he who is without sin cast the first stone.
really

Rockwall, TX

#15 Apr 7, 2012
sounds like none of you knew what was going on.
Fannin County

Sherman, TX

#16 Apr 23, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with John HGPD is going to owe the Lane's a HUGE apology when all this is said and done so glad she is standing up for herself!!
Everyone is going to be shocked! HGPD did not do the proper investigation and screwed the WHOLE case! The young boy has been caught in several lies and Mrs Lane was not even in town on one of the days in question. You would think that would be the 1st question.. Where you in town on this date? Who is to blame, look at your local PD! I am starting to believe they were on a witch hunt and Mrs Lane just got in the way. I am proud she is staying up for her rights!
Wow, looks like you really knew the Real facts...LOL Now who owes who an apology?????
Tiddly Winks

Commerce, TX

#17 Apr 24, 2012
What happened??? Has there been a trial yet??
Grove man

Sherman, TX

#18 Apr 29, 2012
she got three years in prison; plea bargain
Tiddly Winks

Commerce, TX

#19 Apr 29, 2012
Grove man wrote:
she got three years in prison; plea bargain
Wow. what was she thinking.
question

Rockwall, TX

#21 Jun 15, 2014
Saw she is bqck in town. Where is she living? Hooe she can get her live b a ck in order

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honey Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr Fart 629
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 10 hr Farter 785
Jennifer Harris Thu Jethro Kreskin 57
Review: Calvary Baptist Church Thu Bell Z Bob 18
New Calvinist Church Apr 15 Pope Tito 41
Bonham Slumlord (Dec '11) Apr 14 455 Trans Am 36
Jason Bennett (Nov '11) Apr 14 kuntrycat82 2
More from around the web

Honey Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]