James Douglas Worzel November 15, 2007

James Douglas Worzel November 15, 2007

There are 10 comments on the The Times-Tribune story from Nov 17, 2007, titled James Douglas Worzel November 15, 2007. In it, The Times-Tribune reports that:

James Douglas Worzel, 41, a resident of Fawn Lake Forest, Hawley, died Thursday at Wayne Memorial Hospital, Honesdale. via The Times-Tribune

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Tribune.

tom

Anderson, IN

#1 Nov 18, 2007
Jimbo was a great man.
Mina Dalimonte

Yaphank, NY

#2 Nov 20, 2007
tom wrote:
Jimbo was a great man.
How did this happen. I am speakless. Please let me know how this happened. How is his family.
long time wlp vacationer

United States

#3 Nov 21, 2007
Mina Dalimonte wrote:
<quoted text>
How did this happen. I am speakless. Please let me know how this happened. How is his family.
unbelievable jimbo was a long time friend supposedly he committed suicide
Erin Downey

West Hartford, CT

#4 Nov 28, 2007
woodloch will never be the same. you and your family will be in my prayers forever. miss you.
Wendy and Ross McKeon

AOL

#5 Jan 4, 2008
What a terrible tragedy -
"Jimbo" was a wonderful guy - Loved by all the "third week in August" crowd!!!
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Karen and his family...
Rest in peace, Jim...
Greg Worzel

Traverse City, MI

#6 Jan 7, 2008
I am Jimbo's cousin. Unfortunantly, his father and my father had a falling out many years ago and I never met Jim. I am so deaply saddened by this tragedy and would very much appreciate any information about him. I know it may be very hard to understand how a family can be this separated. It's hard for me to belive also. I didn't even know I had a cousin named James until his death! Does anyone have pictures of him? I am saddened an angry that I was denied the privalege of getting to know him. He was only one year younger than me.
James

Kew Gardens, NY

#7 Feb 13, 2008
Greg Worzel wrote:
I am Jimbo's cousin. Unfortunantly, his father and my father had a falling out many years ago and I never met Jim. I am so deaply saddened by this tragedy and would very much appreciate any information about him. I know it may be very hard to understand how a family can be this separated. It's hard for me to belive also. I didn't even know I had a cousin named James until his death! Does anyone have pictures of him? I am saddened an angry that I was denied the privalege of getting to know him. He was only one year younger than me.
I am very good friends with his sister Gail. I will check this post and see if you have checked back. I will be able to get you information, so leave a post and I will respond.
Erin Worzel-daughter

Honesdale, PA

#8 Jun 22, 2010
Daddy, i miss you so so so much! its not the same without you here... i think of you everyday and i will never forget you!!!!!! You mean the world to me father! i love you so much! you'll never be forgotton! i love you daddy!
Brianna Starita

Paupack, PA

#9 Sep 28, 2010
Jimbo, I am so sorry what happend! I am Erin your daughters best friend. you have an amazing daughters and a son... Love you Jimbo.... Miss you!!!
brianna starita

Dingmans Ferry, PA

#10 Sep 28, 2010
hi jimbo i didnt rite i luv u erin wrtote tht but im srry wht happend to u ur daughters friedns brianna

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honesdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Charity Cars Website looking for Local Car... (Nov '10) Aug 24 appreciation16 3
camp toloa (Mar '10) Jun '16 Bob Sherman 25
Dunedin (Jun '06) Apr '16 Joanie K NY 55
Old Site of Camp Shawnee (Aug '06) Feb '16 George Curtis 871
News Family Searching for Answers After Son is Shot ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Susan Hull 1
Dunedin, Brian Kelly (Dec '14) Nov '15 terri 2
News Tough Times Hit Shelter (Oct '10) Apr '15 someone who sees ... 9

Honesdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honesdale Mortgages