Review: 5th Ave Hair Color Studio-Spa
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Danielle

Hawley, PA

#22 Jul 19, 2011
i absolutely love this spa. anyone who wouldnt go would be crazy. they do great haircuts amazing color and refreshing manis and pedis and the massage therapist kassandra is a miracle worker!
Danielle

Hawley, PA

#23 Jul 19, 2011
anonymous wrote:
I did face the owner and she was snotty and fresh to me!!!! I think "very pleased" works for this spa!!!!
i love this place im there almost every week im sorry you dont
ThatWiseTalkingG uy

Hawley, PA

#24 Aug 6, 2011
Insulted wrote:
I was also at this so called spa color experts place
and I could not believe the unprofessional way I was
treated.I also overheard some very upsetting remarks
from one of the owners that our area and people suck. I
will not be back and I don't know how they think they can treat people in this manner!
My reply
I agree with you 100%. People in are area really do suck, but the question is what do they suck?
ThatWiseTalkingG uy

Hawley, PA

#25 Aug 6, 2011
Truly Disappointed wrote:
I was recently to this so called spa and will never go there again....I waited 30 minutes for my scheduled appointment. Then I was only given 45 minutes instead of the 60 mins that I paid for. Then when i went to pay they attempted to charge me more despite the special that was posted outside. When the woman tried to clarify the price with the manager she apparently did not realize i could hear her and referred to me as a name that was very demeaning. She maybe thought it was cute but I didnt. There was a complete lack of customer service and professionalism at this " SPA" that is supposed to give you a New York Feeling. The only feeling that I got was one of complete disappointment. Don't waster your time on this spa!!!
My Reply
Listen, Just because the spa is supposed to give you a new york feeling doesn't mean they are going to have audio tapes of cars driving and domestic violence. As well as that I bet your demeaning name was probably butface because that is exactly what you are because you're trying to make yourself sound smart by saying truly disapointed OH 2 big words.
TheWhitestGuy

Hawley, PA

#26 Aug 6, 2011
Michelle wrote:
I don't agree with ANYONE that is leaving good comments about this place, my experience was absolutely HORRIBLE their. I will NEVER EVER return their again and none of my friends of family will ever go their again either. It's pretty sad when I go their to get my hair colored and they make me sit their for over 3 hours, while they're doing other peoples hair or eating or gossiping in the back and they don't even come to check on me or my hair. Everything about this place is HORRIBLE, I would NEVER EVER recommend this place to anyone!
My Reply
1st thing making fun of you isn't gossipping it's a sport. And also you know what you say the place is horrible but so is your mothers ass because I've been there and that is truly HORRIBLE.
ThatOneGuyWhoWas There

Hawley, PA

#27 Aug 6, 2011
Jen wrote:
Not a professional place at all. I was there the other day and a little girl was getting her nails done with her mother. The staff used very vulgar language in front of the little girl many times. They sit down stairs and I guess they don't think anybody can hear the way they bad mouth everybody.The staff is nice to your face but as soon as you leave they talk about you. I could just imagine what they said when I left.
I think you are a big liar who is trying take down the business because you are just a loser who doesn't have anything better to do then sit there on your computer and plot revenge but truthfully you put the Ick in Pethetic and you must have a great imagination because the only thing i could've thought they said when you left was probably bye.
mike

Hawley, PA

#28 Aug 11, 2011
Thats very funny but the owners a guy lmfao
jess

Hawley, PA

#29 Aug 11, 2011
great find !!!!!!!11
jess

Hawley, PA

#30 Aug 11, 2011
ThatOneGuyWhoWasThere wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are a big liar who is trying take down the business because you are just a loser who doesn't have anything better to do then sit there on your computer and plot revenge but truthfully you put the Ick in Pethetic and you must have a great imagination because the only thing i could've thought they said when you left was probably bye.
yah deff true i hated that one girl they had working there jenn she was suck a crack head
jess

Hawley, PA

#31 Aug 11, 2011
anonymous wrote:
I did face the owner and she was snotty and fresh to me!!!! I think "very pleased" works for this spa!!!!
well thats funny the owners a guy lmfao !!!
Disappointed Customer

Beach Lake, PA

#32 Sep 17, 2011
I will never go there again. They burned holes in my feet when I went for a pedicure. Left me sitting with callous remover on my feet for a total of about 30 minutes. I had to go to the Doctor because one of my toes got infected. I come to find out that the product is suppose to be left on for 45 seconds. They were aware of the problem and made no attempt to make it right. They never offered to pay for the Doctors or the meds I had to shell out $80.00 for, nor they they apologize or offer to comp me for the service. They lost a good customer who referred business to them. They talk about their customers and the people who live in the area. I find them to be very unprofessional and if I were you I would avoid them at all cost.
WRONG

Beach Lake, PA

#33 Sep 17, 2011
jess wrote:
<quoted text>
well thats funny the owners a guy lmfao !!!
It is owner by his wife also that is how much you know.
The WiseMan

Hawley, PA

#35 Dec 23, 2011
WRONG wrote:
<quoted text>
It is owner by his wife also that is how much you know.
Well You See There are two owners but if you are calling one a snotty bitch like yourself than i don't see why you two didn't get along since you got soo much in common.
Susan from Long Island

New Milford, NJ

#36 Feb 17, 2012
I miss you Teresa. No one EVER did my hair like you. Those PA hicks apparently don't know a good colorist, as you are the best!!!!! F'em if they don't appreciate your artistry. COME HOME TO LONG ISLAND! Love you and will call you soon!

xoxoxox Susan (foosey, as if you didn't know)

P.S. Al is still great and his hair is still black as my car!!!!! <3
RITA

Lake Ariel, PA

#37 Jul 24, 2012
WHAT A GREAT PLACE JUST LIKE HOME I LOVE IT!! ALL OF YOU WHO DONT LIKE IT SHOVE IT!!!
marianne

Ronkonkoma, NY

#39 Oct 17, 2012
All I know is that Teresa saved my hair. I have loved every thing that she and James have done to make my hair look good: color, Brazilian,etc. I'd rather it take time and be done the right way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honesdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randall elston Apr 9 idk 3
Succas Apr 4 Al Busillo contra... 1
Circling helicopter (Jul '17) Apr 4 Al Busilo contractor 6
News Diverse point of view City woman works for raci... (Apr '12) Apr 3 Al Busillo contra... 3
camp toloa (Mar '10) Mar 25 FritzKreisler 31
News New warden, deputy warden appointed at SCI-Waymart Mar 22 showard 1
News Snowy Owl Recovering at Center in the Poconos Feb '18 kimilyn 1

Honesdale Jobs

Personal Finance

Honesdale Mortgages