Local man nabbed in online sex sting ...

Local man nabbed in online sex sting - Dingman's Ferry

There are 314 comments on the www.wayneindependent.com story from Oct 31, 2008, titled Local man nabbed in online sex sting - Dingman's Ferry. In it, www.wayneindependent.com reports that:

Six alleged Internet predators were arrested this week in Pennsylvania, among them a White Mills man and another from Dingman's Ferry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wayneindependent.com.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Col Trautman

Manchester Township, NJ

#355 Jun 1, 2009
2ndtank wrote:
<quoted text>greg give you that dyke name?
" It's over Johnny,.. IT'S OVER!!!"

Emmaus, PA

#356 Jun 6, 2009
Greggy appears to be angry with loose stool and teds youngest dog. They obviously got to him.

Manchester Township, NJ

#357 Jun 6, 2009
Freddie wrote:
Greggy appears to be angry with loose stool and teds youngest dog. They obviously got to him.
Now, why would I be angry with either one of them? Those two (or technically 1) are the most low maintenance pets I've ever owned. They eat their own sh*t, it doesn't get much better than that! Hell, they even clean out your litter box, Tank. That reminds me, are you done eating, I've gotta leave the box out back for them?!

Emmaus, PA

#358 Jun 8, 2009
He's gotcha there boys! LMAO....

Manchester Township, NJ

#360 Jun 8, 2009
Just what better things do you have to do with your Johnson outside of hanging from the ceiling by your ball sac and await me beating you like a pinata, stool?

Manchester Township, NJ

#361 Jun 8, 2009
I know its hard to surrender with no arms left, but I got an idea stool, how 'bout I give you the stick I used to beat your limbless body and jam it in between two of the three teeth you have left. I'll then attach the roll of toilet paper to the top of the stick and you can go into one of your seizures! How's that sound?
loose stool

Brooklyn, NY

#362 Jun 8, 2009
promises, promises!
Gen Lee

Lebanon, NJ

#363 Jun 9, 2009
Dag nabbit stool, would you quit hopping around on the prosthetic pogo stick, spewing poppycock! You're getting shit stomped out there, plus you're in a mine field for Christs' sake! Report your baboon-like ass to Rebel Base immediately, we need to implement a new strategy and we need you to perform a cachucha to lift Tanks' disheveled morale! Now, make haste, you hopping homo and don't worry, we've got new prosthetics and a diaper waiting for you here, as well as the prestigious medal: The Purple Fart! Good job sitting on that grenade to protect a fallen comrade! Godspeed and Base out!

Milford, PA

#365 Dec 21, 2009
Sick bastages...I recommend castration and years of mental diagnosis behind bars. For one, parents need to monitor their kids better from pervs like this. I am glad they caught these sleezballs

United States

#366 Dec 20, 2010
wife of Ted wrote:
I wanted to take the time and thank everyone who has been there for me and my children. I am truely blessed with such wonderful, careing loving people that have helped me and my children. I would like to know if my family knows any of you?
what ever happened to him after he was arrested? He had been in process of saying he was going to hire me as a contractor, he had been referred to me through a former DOI retired consultant I knew at the time. He never said or did anything off color or inappropriate in our business conversations but it was scary at the time to find out what he really was up to outside of work. I was livingvin Georgia at that time. Needless to say he must have been arrested before he sent me the work contract! Best of luck to you and your family.
teds cousin

Rutherford, NJ

#369 Jul 25, 2011
to teds wife and kids i have to say that im sorry that youse had to go through that. i know how hurt and imbarrased youse must feel but i have to say on teds behalf that his problem he had he has to pay for cause there are penaltys for those crimes i dont know why he would even think of going there but as we all know that people who do those things need help i dont know the extent of the crime and i really dont care what matters is that he gets the help for it. and if any of his family abandons teddy you might as well sit right next to him and get the help cause teddy was a loving person and would never hurt his children or family

Bethlehem, PA

#370 Jul 25, 2011
"...unlawful contact with a minor..."

No such thing happened. All charges should be dropped.

Is it illegal to send nude pictures to an adult police officer? No.

Is it illegal to try and meet somewhere with an adult police officer? No.

These guys may have thought they were talking to your girls, but they weren't. No crime whatsoever was committed. These guys were talking and exchanging their photos with other adults. All charges should be dropped.
Ted Melinowski

Jesup, GA

#372 Dec 14, 2012
Just imagine the horror I felt when I googled my name and this story came up. What are the chances with a name that close to mine (Theodore Melinowski Jr.)
Ted Melinowski

Jesup, GA

#373 Dec 14, 2012
At first I thought I was going to get arrested soon for something I never did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honesdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Site of Camp Shawnee (Aug '06) Nov 23 Russell Fire 870
Dunedin, Brian Kelly (Dec '14) Nov 9 terri 2
camp toloa (Mar '10) Aug '15 Paul Van Name 24
Dunedin (Jun '06) Jun '15 Vince 54
News Tough Times Hit Shelter (Oct '10) Apr '15 someone who sees ... 9
Free Charity Cars Website looking for Local Car... (Nov '10) Mar '15 Trineice 2
Review: Prompton Power Sales (Mar '15) Mar '15 TPP 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Honesdale Mortgages