Local man nabbed in online sex sting - Dingman's Ferry

Oct 31, 2008 Full story: www.wayneindependent.com 314

Six alleged Internet predators were arrested this week in Pennsylvania, among them a White Mills man and another from Dingman's Ferry.

Full Story
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

“Hello Everyone”

Since: Oct 08

Bronxville, NY

#1 Oct 31, 2008
Full story, including photos at http://www.wayneindependent.com/news/x6354212...

“Hello Everyone”

Bronxville, NY

#2 Oct 31, 2008
Here is wonderful website that allows you to search for sexual offenders either by name or search by town/state. If searching by town/state A map for your area comes up and lists all registered sex offenders for that area

http://www.familywatchdog.us
Sylvia

Northampton, PA

#3 Nov 1, 2008
Thanks for helping to keep our kids safe! Keep up the good work -

“Hello Everyone”

Bronxville, NY

#4 Nov 1, 2008
oh you are so welcome.
Take care
CONCERNED

Hunlock Creek, PA

#5 Nov 6, 2008
ted malinowski lives in our community and has young children. i feel sorry for his wife and kids
luvs2hate

Cranford, NJ

#6 Nov 18, 2008
his oldest child is 14, doesn't that scare the hell out of you....

i thank the lord everyday that she is a state away from him.
shocked

Princeton, NJ

#7 Dec 10, 2008
Anyword on his trial date? I also feel very sorry
for his wife and children, I hope they will get thru this.
Smoke

Perry, MI

#8 Dec 11, 2008
One shot!

“Enjoying the sunshine ”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9 Dec 11, 2008
WOW Hope that his family is Ok with all this...
TWTL

Anonymous Proxy

#10 Dec 11, 2008
testing 1 2 3
tick tock

Anonymous Proxy

#11 Dec 11, 2008
rest
chet kriessler

Reno, NV

#12 Dec 11, 2008
lets' go huntin'
chet kriessler

Reno, NV

#13 Dec 11, 2008
deer that is.
wife of Ted

Toms River, NJ

#14 Dec 14, 2008
I wanted to take the time and thank everyone who has been there for me and my children. I am truely blessed with such wonderful, careing loving people that have helped me and my children. I would like to know if my family knows any of you?
cousin of ted

New Egypt, NJ

#15 Jan 4, 2009
i grew up with ted i never knew he was like that. now he's in a place where he belongs.
wife of Ted

Toms River, NJ

#17 Jan 5, 2009
I just wanted to know if I knew any of you who responded on this site.
Hello

Carbondale, PA

#18 Jan 27, 2009
Please know you are not alone....you are not the first family this has happened to....AND you will come out O.K. I worked in a local school district and relized a young student was in trouble...I went through the system and asked for it to be reported....I was ignored. I then took it into my own hands and told a family member...who chose to call me a few names BUT Thank-god he DID follow through and talked with the girl. Her step father WAS raping her from the age of 7 and she was 8 months pregant...3 weeks later she had a baby girl...she placed her for adoption and will graduate WITH honors this year. I resigned from the school and the step father will NOT be out of jail until he's 83. 15 Years in state prison and 15 in federal....I hope he never sees light again. BY LAW ALL SCHOOLS MUST report any ideas of wrong doings...just not this one????
tank

Emmaus, PA

#19 Jan 28, 2009
why dont they just hand thesescumbags over to us.justice isnt a safe jail cell. its a public beating then put in a cage outside on display untill emminent death.
amanda malinowski

Huntington Station, NY

#20 Mar 3, 2009
CONCERNED wrote:
ted malinowski lives in our community and has young children. i feel sorry for his wife and kids
i am his sister and i feel the same way it hard to understnd what goes wrong in a person. this is not the man i knew and it hard not to stand up for him but i cant becasue in my book this is the worse thing someone could do.
amanda malinowski

Huntington Station, NY

#21 Mar 3, 2009
luvs2hate wrote:
his oldest child is 14, doesn't that scare the hell out of you....
i thank the lord everyday that she is a state away from him.
I AM TEDDY SISTER AND THIS WONDERFUL GIRL IS MY NIECE AND I THANK GOD EVERY DAY SHE IS STILL APART OF US AND AWAY FROM HIM BECAUSE WE LOVE AND SUPORT HER SO MUCH HIS FAMILY IS NOTHING LIKE HIM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honesdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 10 min ED Swindell 51,458
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 16 hr Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 18 hr Jeremy 183
Police: Man Tortured Kittens, One Survived Aug '14 Jane doe 1
looking Aug '14 Paris 1
Lake Ariel Hotel (Jun '06) Aug '14 Chris - Chantilly... 36
Old Site of Camp Shawnee (Aug '06) Aug '14 Robby OC 862
•••
•••
Honesdale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Honesdale Jobs

•••