Honeoye Falls man indicted on fraud, money laundering charges

Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester, NY

A federal Grand Jury in Rochester has returned a 16-count indictment charging a Honeoye Falls man with violations of the federal mail fraud, wire fraud and money laundering statues.
Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Dec 17, 2009
Leroy Jones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 17, 2009
 
Crime is down in the City of Rochester.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 17, 2009
 
I'm glad that:
You published his picture
You didn't say he was from southern Rochester

Since: Nov 07

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 17, 2009
 
We always publish pictures when they are released to us by the authorities. Often times we have the information hours before a photo - so sometimes there can be a delay.
Leroy Jones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 17, 2009
 
News10NBC wrote:
We always publish pictures when they are released to us by the authorities. Often times we have the information hours before a photo - so sometimes there can be a delay.
I'm sure if you keep track of it, you will notice when a crime is committed, black pictures are normally always up and very fast, when whites are sometimes completely left out or if they do make it it will be days later.

I understand 10 might not be to blame, but someone is.
Maybe 10 should keep track of the "authorities" on what pictures they give you and give you fast and others they are not as willing to give??

The way it is now, if I was a little boy growing up, and reading stories on whec, I might just think that ALL crimes are done by black people.
Dan

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 17, 2009
 
Leroy Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure if you keep track of it, you will notice when a crime is committed, black pictures are normally always up and very fast, when whites are sometimes completely left out or if they do make it it will be days later.
I understand 10 might not be to blame, but someone is.
Maybe 10 should keep track of the "authorities" on what pictures they give you and give you fast and others they are not as willing to give??
The way it is now, if I was a little boy growing up, and reading stories on whec, I might just think that ALL crimes are done by black people.
That's because they already have their pictures on file at the station. People who commit violent crimes often become repeat offenders. This guy has comitted a non-violent (corporate) crime and probably never been in trouble before. The rat b a s t a r d should go to jail for the rest of his life though for ripping people off for their hard earned money
Typical RePUBICAN

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 17, 2009
 
This is a fine TYPICAL RePUBICAN. Raising funds the grand olde way. I recall a man.... J.F.K just prior to his assassination, was in the process of ending slush funds in the Cayman islands. OFFSHORE BANKS hide rePUBICan money.......

Don't make this and every other article about black VS white, city VS burbs.....it's Those that work, and those that have money without working....
Ben Wade

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 17, 2009
 
Leroy Jones wrote:
Crime is down in the City of Rochester.
I'll take my chances living next to this guy, then next to the want to be gangsters on your street. How many cops shot in the city this year? Can you count that high.

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 17, 2009
 
Typical RePUBICAN wrote:
This is a fine TYPICAL RePUBICAN. Raising funds the grand olde way. I recall a man.... J.F.K just prior to his assassination, was in the process of ending slush funds in the Cayman islands. OFFSHORE BANKS hide rePUBICan money.......
Don't make this and every other article about black VS white, city VS burbs.....it's Those that work, and those that have money without working....
Hate to tell you bub but he is a democrat.Have you seen what the likes of Dangle,Dodd,Reid and the Kennedy's have in off shore banks? You know the saying,he who live in glass houses ---- ECT.

Since: Aug 09

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 17, 2009
 
Leroy Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
The way it is now, if I was a little boy growing up, and reading stories on whec, I might just think that ALL crimes are done by black people.
WELL, Ain't they ?? I am sure I heard someone say they were! Mebbe it was the Obomma Momma that said it!! OR Al "The Bore" Gore while he was a youngin bein raised up by a black family in Mississippi as a young boy!!OR mebbe he was born in Kenya before they re-named it Hawaii!!!!

What ever is were, I think they should oughta take Leroy Jones back with them and post his picture cause he is already guilty by association!!
Hahaha
Bart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 17, 2009
 
http://www.global-business-services.net/1_Who...

Shirley Wilson– Chief Executive Officer (BLACK WOMAN) in charge and located in Rochester NY on 595 Blossom Road in the City.
Bart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 17, 2009
 
Leroy Jones crime is up in the city. A black woman is in charge of this operation!!!
Bart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 17, 2009
 
Leroy Jones wrote:
Crime is down in the City of Rochester.
http://www.global-business-services.net/1_Who...

A black woman is in charge of this crook and I bet they are all involved. I smell some more crook Leroy. They are located in the city.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Honeoye Falls Discussions

Search the Honeoye Falls Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LGBT New Yorkers Should Be Worried 2 hr WasteWater 21
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Fox News Commie 6,349
Cult (Sep '07) 22 hr Jeffery 16
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Thu Steve Douchy 6,364
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 23 Sham Hannuty 16,777
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 20 Sham Hanutty 436
New Nick Tahou's location opens Monday in Henri... (Aug '10) Jul 3 Taxation without represen 43
•••
•••
•••
•••

Honeoye Falls Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Honeoye Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Honeoye Falls News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Honeoye Falls
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••