hondo gossip
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gossip_i tell you

Houston, TX

#1 Sep 20, 2010
PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE AND GROW UP... all there is people that are hating on people that have things and have a life, and those people that are hating are lowlifes that don't got nothing for them selfs.... I Tell You Thats How Rumors Get A Round!
small town living

San Antonio, TX

#2 Sep 20, 2010
we live in rumorville, tx whadya expect its a small town and small towns are known for people knowing everyone and their business!!
duh

Dallas, TX

#3 Sep 21, 2010
and if your so worried about the idle gossip why would you get on here and start a discussion. And i agree that this topix stuff is gonna get someone hurt. Not just mentally but physicaly. We should all focus on ourselves and not care what others think or say.
Dale

United States

#4 Apr 5, 2013
I just heard that judge Christiansen got his teeth knocked out at school
texan 101

Lockhart, TX

#5 Apr 5, 2013
Judge didn't even do anything, hid didn't fight back because he has baseball to worry about. In my book he's the bigger man.
Hoss

Lockhart, TX

#6 Apr 5, 2013
Judge is The Man! I'll take a Man over a punk ANY day!
frankenfool

United States

#7 Apr 6, 2013
one of you egged my trailer do you all egg my trailer because i wasn't qb even known i should have been qb
parent

United States

#8 Sep 20, 2014
Hondo prospect goat show is a joke . It a shame how they over see the Hispanic kids. I have been in the business for many years..And this is the first and last time.I will have no part of this oragnization.
frankenfool

United States

#9 Sep 20, 2014
i should have been qb back in 1974 but they put in no talent rich white kid and we lost x wife said i smell like stinky old nanny goat and stormed out my kids won't talk to me because i wasn't qb
frankenfool

Hondo, TX

#10 Sep 20, 2014
A goat had me doggy style and now my wife says i smell like goat d**k. LOL !!!! I also gave him head so now i have goat breath.
juan brujo

United States

#11 Sep 20, 2014
frankenfool wrote:
A goat had me doggy style and now my wife says i smell like goat d**k. LOL !!!! I also gave him head so now i have goat breath.
Great job hondo joker.
Detective Joker

United States

#12 Sep 20, 2014
Awesome Hondo Joker no I mean Dectective Joker.
Detective Joker is on the case
Sperm and spunk all over his face
Those are two of Joker's favorite words
What would we do without that fat nerd?
yup yup

Seguin, TX

#13 Sep 21, 2014
Rumor has it that juan is trying to get pregnant by swallowing cletuses sperm.....you can't get PG by doing that u sillyfaggot.
juan brujo

United States

#14 Sep 21, 2014
yup yup wrote:
Rumor has it that juan is trying to get pregnant by swallowing cletuses sperm.....you can't get PG by doing that u sillyfaggot.
Nice, using the same comeback alpha bravo used one you. Joker you are a special kind of stupid.
yup

Seguin, TX

#15 Sep 21, 2014
alpha boned ur girl in da azz
juan brujo

Spring, TX

#16 Sep 21, 2014
I was alpha you dumbfuck.
joker

Hondo, TX

#17 Sep 21, 2014
so then u are cletus, miltoid and all the other sick disturbed animal ? my dog has more sense than you...pendejo !! now this is hondo joker. the other posts are san antonio location so obvious no one likes you..joto
juan brujo

United States

#18 Sep 21, 2014
joker wrote:
so then u are cletus, miltoid and all the other sick disturbed animal ? my dog has more sense than you...pendejo !! now this is hondo joker. the other posts are san antonio location so obvious no one likes you..joto
The same dog you fuckinthebutt?
Detective Joker

United States

#19 Sep 21, 2014
Damn Hondo Joker same old stuff for years! All perverted sex acts with males. Well that just indicates that you are JOTO, fat and has enlarged breasts and goes poo on a treadmill.
I know you will make a stupid comeback we have all heard a thousand times. The fact is you chupa!
joker

United States

#20 Sep 21, 2014
you flucked a hamster

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hondo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Globie and Jeanette 52 min Baby cry 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr FlavorsPharts 1,054
Chris lopez and alma olivarez lopez 3 hr Elizabeth 1
Chris lopez and alma olivarez 6 hr Esmeralda 1
child abuse 6 hr concerned 1
Rachel Palacios 22 hr Hmm 1
Lucy Fri Umm 3

Hondo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hondo Mortgages