nena morin
lol

Houston, TX

#1 May 1, 2009
now this is a stupid trick trying to go to someones house that dnt like her and she gets her ass beat how funny u get wht u deserve now its my turn trick. like i said once u got alot more coming to you now ha ha ha ha u think ur badass u cant even wipe ur ass right and take of ur kids and u think u look all good and shit when u dont u will eventually get kicked out of ur apt cause u have everyone there tis good eric finally left ur ugly ass and now hes talking to lina again good cause they have two beautiful children tgether and u will never be her thy will always eventually be together and see each other.

stupid trick looooooooooooool
curious

New York, NY

#3 May 1, 2009
who kicked her a**?
friends

Odessa, TX

#6 May 1, 2009
i honestly think eric loves nena and the only time he does talk or go aroun lina is when he isnt wit nena.. think about it 2 kids that arent his and hes still with nena, 2 boys that are his with lina and he isnt with her.. lina, kathy, and felicia aka amazon women GET OVER it and wat different life style do you have from nena that makes you better...oh yea and she pressed charges
lol

Fowlerton, TX

#7 May 1, 2009
OMG that is funny all that crack head did was hit her while she was in the car why couldnt she let nena get out of the car because maybe she is scared she might get hera$$ kicked as for lina the pill popper eric didt even go back to her he is dateing nadine & hes been calling nena for her to take him back and he told nena he would never sleep wit her she is nasty & if he is so much wit lina why is he so embaressed to be seen wit her LOOOOL stop hateing cuz she can have boy & eric if she realy wanted to everyone knows them dumb bitches wrote this
riddle me this

Fowlerton, TX

#8 May 1, 2009
one worked at dq one has no clue who her father to the child is the one at dq got fired for stealing fries or money then goes to sonic what a carrer move working at fast food girl you almost thirty i guess your guidance counsler was right dumb tr!ck trani now for sure you kant say you aint a h*E thats sad .as for dq girl/sonic girl/u aint fit in that clothes since jr high. and i heard you like the powder but you kant pay your debts so what you do for it .
funny

San Antonio, TX

#9 May 2, 2009
dont be a hater cuz you cant have no one in your life lina you fat bitch
cows

Odessa, TX

#12 May 5, 2009
y hasnt lina or felicia msg back i thought they were big shit
silent sister

Austin, TX

#13 May 5, 2009
why do you want them to msg back, you know they will call you out. and all ya do is still hide and play games cause you cant play with the big b*tches. you know damn well they dont back down from no one and all you will do is run. Neither of you nasty a** b*tches have the balls it takes to confront Lina and Felicia. Thats the damn truth!
lol

Odessa, TX

#14 May 5, 2009
they really dont intimidate me
haha

Houston, TX

#15 May 6, 2009
if they dont intimidate you, then come out of your shell and stop hiding. confront them if you dare!!
lina

Houston, TX

#16 May 8, 2009
to all the dumb bit*** that hate me thanks for having me in yall thoughts and the reason i havent messaged back is because i have a life got other things to do than worry about yall i work try it and i have things to do with my kids u should do the same instead of being stuck there in that lil place u call home instead being lit every weekend get a life bit**. Im not worried about eric he does what he wants and me and him are very good friends and so much that he wants he doesnt want u and wht u should do is let him see his daughter why are u keeping him from her cause he doesnt want u dont hate let him see her trick he wanted to take her this past weekend and u didnt let him he spent time with his boys but grow the f*K up already and get over it again this weekend he will be with his kids.

I post my name cause i dnt give a f** lets see if yall put urs dnt be scared yall dont intimidate me either like i said once dnt let me catch u slippin trick and keep my kids name out yalls mouth PU***s. When u feel like gettting down bitch let me know and ill meet you its time for some ass beaten!!!!!!!!

Yall can write wht yall want but i could care less when i have time again to get on this again i will but like i sais i have a life Bitches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hondo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dj ron c 45 min Oh I Did 4
Joe Gonzales 2 hr Look it up 1
Winkler has rap album out. 3 hr Crisco Kid 12
Volley ball moms 4 hr Joe Dirt 2
Crockett Lee Lara 8 hr Frank Perkins 7
News Hondo fugitive caught in laundry hamper (Nov '11) 9 hr Mr Perkins 222
What happened? (Jun '17) 19 hr PeeCock 2

Hondo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance