First Prev
of 4
Next Last
truth

United States

#71 Aug 31, 2010
wow wrote:
<quoted text>like who?
jacob winkler. And all hz buddies party on weekends.
goods

United States

#72 Aug 31, 2010
ang wrote:
I met a Guy a few weeks ago in sa, he knows a family real well here in hondo, funny know one talks about that family being in this business, they must be good, I think its true,look at what they drive And ride, and he hangs out with nobody
He obviously is good w/ his goods(: what kinda car do he drive? Single?cause I'm lookin(;
McRuff

United States

#73 Sep 1, 2010
Say NO to drugs!
popular

San Antonio, TX

#74 Sep 1, 2010
Damn mike your popular bro. topix loves you lol! Man its all you bro check out swingers.
Taking Action

Porter, TX

#75 Sep 2, 2010
GET A JOB wrote:
<quoted text>
Or they could go for the spoiled brats in Kollman Oaks...they'll find more than just pot.
GOT A P.O. BOX# & ZIP
Not My Kid

Porter, TX

#76 Sep 2, 2010
who wrote:
Its funny how nothing changes, they only catch the small fish
And then it depends on who the small fish are. Some get thrown back in the lake cuz they have daddies who are buds with the powers to be. And then there are the big fish who are buds with the powers to be. The good ole boy system in God's Country is more important than saving the kids.
Tony

San Antonio, TX

#77 Sep 6, 2010
Say no to drugs
Hatin Hondo

San Antonio, TX

#78 Sep 6, 2010
You are all retarded. There is no good ol boy system in hondo....just a bunch of dumb mexicans
stfu

Houston, TX

#79 Sep 6, 2010
Hatin Hondo wrote:
You are all retarded. There is no good ol boy system in hondo....just a bunch of dumb mexicans
and stupid white trash that buys drugs from dumb mexicans
stfu

Houston, TX

#80 Sep 6, 2010
Hatin Hondo wrote:
and stupid white peeps buying drugs from dumb mexicans
noway

Goliad, TX

#81 Sep 7, 2010
WHATEVER wrote:
<quoted text>
what does the M mean Miners.cuz if you have a problem you better stay out of these guys lives they may do what they do but are good peoople and they do for the families. SO get over it already.DOnt mess with mike family.
They don't do for their families.They do for themselves.Just ask Paul Sanchez.He did it for the free pu**y he would get from his buyers.They are all like that.Jerry,Gabe,Big Mike.They all share the same chiks.How gross.
forwhat

Goliad, TX

#82 Sep 7, 2010
Okay wrote:
So when does the hondo pd plan to take these guys off the street I think it's time they start raiding again
What for?They always get out the next day.They are just wasting their time.Drugs will always be in this world.No matter what anybody does.
who

Goliad, TX

#83 Sep 7, 2010
When wrote:
When is the hpd gonna do something about all these drugs on the street they know the ppl that sell them but yet they don't do nothing about it
Like who?If you know who these drug dealers are then name them?If not keep your mouth shut.
Watchout

United States

#84 Sep 9, 2010
stfu wrote:
<quoted text>and stupid white peeps buying drugs from dumb mexicans
And whites buying from whites....the high $$$ stuff...they don't go down cause of the good old boys.
Watchout

United States

#85 Sep 9, 2010
Hatin Hondo wrote:
Let me explain how it works. Daddy is the DA or the former DA or the brother or cousin to the DA. The DA wants to get re-elected.
The cops want to keep their job. We all grew up together and played Hondo OWL football together. Or, her dad or uncle is a lawyer or doctor. Power and politics defines the good old boys.
It's how every small town works which is why Hondo is the Hub for Drugs in Medina County. The lawyers make their $$$ defending the lower income hispanics and the economically advantaged go free.
SAY NO TO DRUGS....GOD HAS A PURPOSE FOR YOUR LIFE!
hondo pd

Castroville, TX

#86 Sep 9, 2010
hondo pd sucks nuts, we will never stop the flow of drugs coming into this town, but we smoke alot of pole so were also busy doing that.
clyde haak

Dallas, TX

#87 Sep 12, 2010
Hpd # 1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hondo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Araceli 7 min Your mom 8
Alma and the dirty underwear 22 min So Sick 3
Joey Garza and Gumi 1 hr Resident 3
Monica Garza and my son Manuel Sanchez 1 hr Manuel Sanchez 2
Joey Garza always asking for money 1 hr Larry 2
Joey Garza looks like a monkey 1 hr Concern 2
Joey Garza and Alma and Rosie 1 hr Walmart 2

Hondo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance