kcfkufukd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

Do the hokie pokie and turn yourself around, then tap the delete button five times. Its really works.
People

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

go to feed back copy and paste.....if not someone will correct me....you have to indicate which posting...and feed back your comments...
heres how

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

go to feedback at the bottom of the page. Click on it and select other feedback! Then type your email and in the comment box ask to delete which ever topix it is that you want deleted! Make sure you state the name of the topix! Submit it and it should get deleted within a day or two! Sometimes you have to do it twice! Good luck!
hjkd-123

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

thank you so much for all your help...
Ouch

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

hjkd-123 wrote:
thank you so much for all your help...
Why delete,does the truth hurt.
who cares

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2009

Ouch wrote:
<quoted text>
Why delete,does the truth hurt.
that's just it stupid most of the crap you all talk about is bullshiet at least right something that is true or let's see i think people like you don/t know between truth and gossip but go ahead because usually what happens with dumb asses like you that your day will come and someone will talke all up your business cuz practically everyone here has skeletons in there closet so stop making it seem like you ain/t got shiet to worry about oh yeah one more thing haven't you finish growing up or you are still stuck in elemantary ha ! ha! ha!
kcfkufukd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2009

U spelled elementary wrong
trying to delete

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

heres how wrote:
go to feedback at the bottom of the page. Click on it and select other feedback! Then type your email and in the comment box ask to delete which ever topix it is that you want deleted! Make sure you state the name of the topix! Submit it and it should get deleted within a day or two! Sometimes you have to do it twice! Good luck!
thank you !this info will make a big difference to some families
ftw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

Find a good hacker & pay him to destroy the whole website. My laptop is a host for a virus. Let me c if it will hook on to thia website.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Hondo Forum right now

Search the Hondo Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela Oswalt aka lopez 32 min lilly 1
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 56 min Defiant1 17,288
what happened with the Winkler 's and correa's 1 hr Hondo 1
maria Alvarez 1 hr Hondo 5
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr That Fart Guy 21,736
Globie 18 hr what 3
is she out Thu EVERYBODY 6
•••
•••
•••
Hondo Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hondo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000