hjkd-123

Laredo, TX

#1 Jul 24, 2009
how do you delete a topic from here? please help
thank you
kcfkufukd

United States

#2 Jul 24, 2009
Do the hokie pokie and turn yourself around, then tap the delete button five times. Its really works.
People

Houston, TX

#3 Jul 24, 2009
go to feed back copy and paste.....if not someone will correct me....you have to indicate which posting...and feed back your comments...
heres how

Houston, TX

#4 Jul 24, 2009
go to feedback at the bottom of the page. Click on it and select other feedback! Then type your email and in the comment box ask to delete which ever topix it is that you want deleted! Make sure you state the name of the topix! Submit it and it should get deleted within a day or two! Sometimes you have to do it twice! Good luck!
hjkd-123

Laredo, TX

#5 Jul 25, 2009
thank you so much for all your help...
Ouch

United States

#6 Jul 25, 2009
hjkd-123 wrote:
thank you so much for all your help...
Why delete,does the truth hurt.
who cares

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jul 27, 2009
Ouch wrote:
<quoted text>
Why delete,does the truth hurt.
that's just it stupid most of the crap you all talk about is bullshiet at least right something that is true or let's see i think people like you don/t know between truth and gossip but go ahead because usually what happens with dumb asses like you that your day will come and someone will talke all up your business cuz practically everyone here has skeletons in there closet so stop making it seem like you ain/t got shiet to worry about oh yeah one more thing haven't you finish growing up or you are still stuck in elemantary ha ! ha! ha!
kcfkufukd

United States

#8 Jul 27, 2009
U spelled elementary wrong
trying to delete

Houston, TX

#9 May 8, 2010
heres how wrote:
go to feedback at the bottom of the page. Click on it and select other feedback! Then type your email and in the comment box ask to delete which ever topix it is that you want deleted! Make sure you state the name of the topix! Submit it and it should get deleted within a day or two! Sometimes you have to do it twice! Good luck!
thank you !this info will make a big difference to some families
ftw

Dallas, TX

#10 May 8, 2010
Find a good hacker & pay him to destroy the whole website. My laptop is a host for a virus. Let me c if it will hook on to thia website.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hondo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Araceli 1 hr Your mom 11
Jeanette 2 hr Families 14
Snitches get Stiches 3 hr Coworker 1
Annette Chavez 4 hr Really 10
Piejosas 4 hr Really 6
Deborah Hoffman 19 hr I see dark clouds 18
Joey Garza Joe Lewis Garza Mon The law 2

Hondo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance