need help ladies
torn

Cleveland, OH

#1 Nov 9, 2012
i have a bf who is hott but he has no car and lives with mommy and is always ignoring me. i have this male friend that wants me and he has a good job, car and his own place but is cute not hott. he gives me the attention that bf doesnt. im torn in whether to leave my bf for my friend or just hope my bf changes and stay with him. HELP!
Okay

United States

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Are you for real...Looks aren't everything hunny! Whoever treats you the way you deserve to be treated is who really cares for you!
cheeto
#3 Nov 9, 2012
as long as he is yr age.
frankenfool

United States

#4 Nov 9, 2012
are you a chubby hispanic chick?
torn

Cleveland, OH

#5 Nov 9, 2012
bf is 31 friend is 36. me 29
jennifer

United States

#6 Nov 9, 2012
It is best to be w/a man who has his head straight,w/a job and on his own at that age! We can only give opinion but ur heart will tell u whats right! Looks should not even bother u!
Care

United States

#7 Nov 9, 2012
Well if at 31 ur bf is still living at home with Mommy and is ignoring u, chances are he wont ever change. I mean if mama doesnt mind picking up the slack he wont need attention till he wants to be wined and dined. I say move on! Seems Mr. 36 is settled and ready for reality while Hottie still in High school.
trace

Cleveland, OH

#8 Nov 10, 2012
torn wrote:
i have a bf who is hott but he has no car and lives with mommy and is always ignoring me. i have this male friend that wants me and he has a good job, car and his own place but is cute not hott. he gives me the attention that bf doesnt. im torn in whether to leave my bf for my friend or just hope my bf changes and stay with him. HELP!
thats the problem with girls nowadays they always going for looks. You girls need to realize that looks fade eventually and a guy that is the total package is hard to come by. Stop wasting your time "torn" and snatch your friend up before its to late.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hondo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents who need parenting classes. 3 min LMFAO 27
Marisol 9 min Don Pedro 2
City workers sleeping in the graveyard 3 hr BARRIO weso 3
Sechelle Deleon 3 hr Lmao 7
Sandy from barrio 3 hr Marisol 2
Pies 12 hr Idk 8
Summit Landscaping and Design are THE worst!! Mon Melissa Wolfe 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hondo Mortgages