Kalie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Okay, i'm new here and from the looks of it this town sounds like nothing but drama. I get on here and it's like you can't find one nice topix. Is this town as bad as it sounds?
yeah

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Kalie wrote:
Okay, i'm new here and from the looks of it this town sounds like nothing but drama. I get on here and it's like you can't find one nice topix. Is this town as bad as it sounds?
.... Yeah its nothing but drama...don't let anyone tell u different.
Sad but True

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

People in Hondo make it what it is. Sluts here keep making babies with losers and the town just gets worse. I can not wait to leave this town.
well

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

its full of drama and its only cuz no one has anything better to do then talk bout everyone cuz there all losers themselves.. everyone jus needs to stop writing bout people on this shyt n confront them personally. "I Love My Boyfriend!!!" lol
Proud Hondonian

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

That is not at all what most people in this town are about just the idiots that get on here and make themselves look like fools! Hondo is a great town and a great place to raise a family. Don't judge the town by topix!
Zorro

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Kalie wrote:
]

You nailed it Nothing But Fat Dumb Mexicans on Welfare
well

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

race has nothing to do with it Zorro. There is alot of white trash on welfare. see its stuff like that yu dnt have to make comments like that talking about peoples ethnicity its not right..
oh no u didnt

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Zorro wrote:
<quoted text>]
im mexican not on welfare doing great raising my family probably way better of then yu will be in yur life dnt bbring peoples race into this.
Zorro is right

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Yes there is white trash but just look at all the stupid mexicans posting retarded sh_t on topix in hondo about eachother. Mexicans keep eachother down. Do you see white names on here?
Interesting

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Zorro is right wrote:
Yes there is white trash but just look at all the stupid mexicans posting retarded sh_t on topix in hondo about eachother. Mexicans keep eachother down. Do you see white names on here?
I guess a mexican person must have done something really bad to u and zorra for u to post something like this.I guess u must like the drama between the mexicans cuz u just said they post stupid stuff about each other
well

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Zorro wrote:
<quoted text>]
ur just mad cause the mexican tube steak u got up ur poop hole didnt satisfy you
TESD

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

test
so so sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

I'm not even from there and I wouldn't like to live there. Ya'll don't think other people from different towns know about this site. It's sad the way Hondo is being known for. I would hate to wear a hondo owl shirt that would bring me to shame.
plain and simple

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Zorro is right wrote:
Yes, Meghan Moss is all white girl name, aka Miss Moss' daughter..remember her. You just put your attention to the Mexican discussion link, obviously you love to read and be nosy towards the Mexican gossip. But then again this town is basically Caucasian and Hispanics so the drama is gonna be against each other. Thats what happens when you live in a small town and no one has nothing better to do than be online and create or add to the drama!
What

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

This town is like anywhere else, its what u make of it. If you are a negative proned person you will see only negative, if you are a positive person you will see positive. It is hard though to find good dating material that isnt taken no lol.
Zorro sux

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

I know a couple of ladies that work at the clinic,who say there is many white chicks that are on welfare ,but drive in hummers and expensive cars,.but are better to hide it ,do to their fluorescent skin.I mean cmon who's Gunna question them.?,.If you don't live here ,don't move here,.if You do Get over it,thus town is living off free money ,either drug money or state money.,but it's to late to pout and cry about it.If you live here and dnt like it,.Get the Fuck out.
Roland Juarez

Barnesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

All my women are on welfare and that is good it makes them more desperate.
joker

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

get over it frankenfool !!!
roland juarez

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

im gay an i like it !!!
Roland Juarez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Roland Juarez is here to save all the Mexicans if you like you can refer to me as Jesus Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hondo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pregnant Varsity Cheerleader 31 min Just Saying 6
Marizel Barrios 1 hr BAH 11
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr fubar 22,258
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr fubar 17,838
We have traced rainbow becky back to th rainbow 3 hr White cia agents 3
jacob n jackie 4 hr funnyface 15
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 5 hr Wow Wee 662
•••
•••
•••

Hondo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hondo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hondo News, Events & Info