nora aguilar
looking for nora

Leakey, TX

#1 Dec 27, 2012
does anyone know a nora aguilar, she did lve in hondo at one time, havent seen her in a few years and was looking to meet up with her and catch up on old times. Her parents did live on co. rd. 5216 I believe, she should be abut 27..
unknown

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 27, 2012
looking for nora wrote:
does anyone know a nora aguilar, she did lve in hondo at one time, havent seen her in a few years and was looking to meet up with her and catch up on old times. Her parents did live on co. rd. 5216 I believe, she should be abut 27..
Who wants to know?
looking for nora

Leakey, TX

#3 Dec 27, 2012
uh me.
unknown

Houston, TX

#4 Dec 27, 2012
Me ain't gunna cut it buddy. Maybe you don't know where she is at or anything about her for a reason.
looking for nora

Leakey, TX

#5 Dec 27, 2012
not a buddy, a budette lol, was just wondering, went to school with her about 10 years ago, if she is that paranoid, maybe dont want to catch up with her lol.
unknown

Houston, TX

#6 Dec 27, 2012
I am Nora and just dont like a lot of people in my busniess. I moved outta hondo a little after i broke up with ernest to get away from him and all the drama and the drama town.
dumb

United States

#7 Dec 27, 2012
Y would u come on topix to look for someone
looking for nora

Leakey, TX

#8 Dec 27, 2012
Ahhh I can certainly relate to drama and drama in small towns is the worst! Sounds like you are doing okay though and that is good to hear! How is Margie and Luis? Are you in Houston now? I have family in Katy.
unknown

Houston, TX

#9 Dec 27, 2012
Im doing good and my mom and brother are do good as well. Im in and have been in san antonio. I cant seem to figure out who you are though... I have a facebook if you want to look me up...
looking for nora

Leakey, TX

#10 Dec 28, 2012
Awesome,I would love that! I actually tried looking you up there, do you know how many people have your name? lol... I even tried your brother and mom too but so many people wit that name. Glad to hear all are doing well! I am about 80 miles from San Antonio, maybe we could get together sometime, will try to find you on facebook, then we can private message, dont much care for public forums lol.
unknown

Houston, TX

#11 Dec 28, 2012
Yeah i know whatyou mean... My mom and brother dont have a facebook the only one that does is my sister n law ashley. She goes by ashley martinez aguilar. Im fireds with a lot of my classmates from D'hanis and a lot of people from hondo.so if you know any of my fried i hung out with or my family that might help too.
looking for nora

Leakey, TX

#12 Dec 28, 2012
found you on facebook, finally! lol sentyou a message.
Bahaha

United States

#13 Dec 29, 2012
Nasty!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hondo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jacki alvarez 2 min Po po 17
Jeanette Lee 3 min Jnut 3
Sarah and junior 7 min Yup 6
Latanya Rodriguez 9 min Jajaja 5
Willz Nira 4 hr Look 9
Wtf is the Hondo score? 9 hr Loco 2
how much sperm does the average male discharge ... (May '11) 10 hr Stop 31

Hondo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance