First Prev
of 3
Next Last
it is right

San Antonio, TX

#1 Dec 19, 2012
What a joke. A science teacher complaining about having a cell phone stolen. Thief is not right. Nonone should have taken someone's possession. However, this teacher spoke racist things at this beinging of this year. Does she now protest that she is clear of all offenses. She also supports an ag teacher who is a sick person. She knows this. He has admitted this. He has victims. She agrees to have his Chritmas party for his group, and she dares to be angry while she supports his agenda. What a hypocrite. Racist. Hyporcrite. Do you want us to beg you to stay in teaching. We will not. Get out if you can not be true to ALL STUDENTS. There are many who will reject this message, but there are many ( even those without courage) who know that it is true. If Hondo is going to be a community, this will not stand. a cell phone- a joke. The ruin of life a a child- God's damanation. Be ready. God is a rightous God. He will make right what should be, in the end. A cell phone is not even part of the equatation. Be ready. You are not. I am ready. Timothey4= I have fought the fight. Have you? God is watching. Are you a coward? Have you stood against wrong? God is your only judge, but there are earthly beings who can judge the evidence. Hope you get your cell phone back. It is not what God is watching for- he is looking at the lives of childrens' lives. People with courage, be ready to fight the evil that infects this town- including being judged, not by race, but by what "side" of the town you live on. Be ready to fight for what is right. I am surprised that someone has not called the San Anatonio media by now. It is time to take up for the lives of young people in Hondo. Stand up Hondo!
wild jesus

Barnesville, OH

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Those darn Jews whipped me half to death and nailed me to a cross and what did I get out of it?
Hmmmmm

United States

#3 Dec 19, 2012
it is right wrote:
What a joke. A science teacher complaining about having a cell phone stolen. Thief is not right. Nonone should have taken someone's possession. However, this teacher spoke racist things at this beinging of this year. Does she now protest that she is clear of all offenses. She also supports an ag teacher who is a sick person. She knows this. He has admitted this. He has victims. She agrees to have his Chritmas party for his group, and she dares to be angry while she supports his agenda. What a hypocrite. Racist. Hyporcrite. Do you want us to beg you to stay in teaching. We will not. Get out if you can not be true to ALL STUDENTS. There are many who will reject this message, but there are many ( even those without courage) who know that it is true. If Hondo is going to be a community, this will not stand. a cell phone- a joke. The ruin of life a a child- God's damanation. Be ready. God is a rightous God. He will make right what should be, in the end. A cell phone is not even part of the equatation. Be ready. You are not. I am ready. Timothey4= I have fought the fight. Have you? God is watching. Are you a coward? Have you stood against wrong? God is your only judge, but there are earthly beings who can judge the evidence. Hope you get your cell phone back. It is not what God is watching for- he is looking at the lives of childrens' lives. People with courage, be ready to fight the evil that infects this town- including being judged, not by race, but by what "side" of the town you live on. Be ready to fight for what is right. I am surprised that someone has not called the San Anatonio media by now. It is time to take up for the lives of young people in Hondo. Stand up Hondo!
She is a hypocrite!!! My daughter came home today telling me that she actually told the entire class " I can't stand to even look at any of you, I'm so disgusted with all of you"!!! My daughter has had the upper most respect for this teacher but with what she told them today, she now can't stand to be in class with her. What kind of professionals do we have working for HISD? To begin with, Why did she have her cell phone out when she is suppose to be teaching a class??? To take it to the level she did by saying those words to the students over a damn cell phone!!!! All I have to say if you can't stand to look at the students, than that's not your place to be at!!!! Get the HLL out!!!!
Poncho Villa

San Antonio, TX

#4 Dec 20, 2012
it is right wrote:
Have you considered seeing a SHRINK?
Don't know if they accept Medicaid or now.
It might be cheaper and more relaxing to smoke some weed and have a shot of Jack Daniels

You need help now!

San Antonio, TX

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Poncho Villa wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered seeing a SHRINK?
Don't know if they accept Medicaid or now.
It might be cheaper and more relaxing to smoke some weed and have a shot of Jack Daniels
You need help now!
It some of the students in Hondo that need healthy adults to come to thier rescue. Now.
As for you, sounds like you get you help the Daniels and illegal way. I don't swing that way. Thanks. Just try to stand for what is right, but I guess in Hondo, that make me crazy. Wow.
Tax payer

Devine, TX

#6 Dec 20, 2012
Hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text> She is a hypocrite!!! My daughter came home today telling me that she actually told the entire class " I can't stand to even look at any of you, I'm so disgusted with all of you"!!! My daughter has had the upper most respect for this teacher but with what she told them today, she now can't stand to be in class with her. What kind of professionals do we have working for HISD? To begin with, Why did she have her cell phone out when she is suppose to be teaching a class??? To take it to the level she did by saying those words to the students over a damn cell phone!!!! All I have to say if you can't stand to look at the students, than that's not your place to be at!!!! Get the HLL out!!!!
I so agree, if Oefinger does not like her job then move on. Someone, whether it was an adult/student stole your phone not the entire classroom. Be upset/disappointed with that adult/ student for what he/she did. You choose to teach and you failed your students yesterday, what example are you teaching. The theft could have occured anywhere, were you going to be mad at the whole world??? What you did and said to that class yesterday was un called for and I hope it comes back to bit you in the a**. Then teachers wonder why kids rebel or disrespect them. You get what you give.
Poncho Villa

San Antonio, TX

#7 Dec 20, 2012
reply wrote:
<quoted text>
It some of the students in Hondo that need healthy adults to come to thier rescue. Now.
As for you, sounds like you get you help the Daniels and illegal way. I don't swing that way. Thanks. Just try to stand for what is right, but I guess in Hondo, that make me crazy. Wow.
Welcome to Hondo Texas!
Has not changed in my lifetime + never will.

The only change in Hondo is more vacant buildings and more Illegal Mexican's

Hell the world is coming to an end tomorrow!
Why worry?
Parent

United States

#8 Dec 20, 2012
They had them put all those students on locked down and searched them individually.
parent

Warren, NJ

#9 Dec 20, 2012
My son did not say anything about it maybe it was not stolen in his class period. I will be asking him today.
Lovely

Houston, TX

#10 Dec 20, 2012
My 6th grade daughter recorded 2 coachs saying some racist world to Mexican students ..the worst part was that 1 of the coach
Was Mexican him self ... I have asked my self should I take it to the trouble shooters or not . The only thing that stops me is I don't want my kids in the spot light . Hondo is a very ugly town to race kids in . Day after day I drop my kids off at school hoping they are around educated and respectful role models to teach my kids that they are the future of tomorrow. And in stead they have to hear ignorant lowlife people saying racist words... What does that teach are kids ??? Talk about hypocrites after they say racist words they catch them self watching NFL football and NBA basketball , and there wife's still being fans of Oprah !!! hmmmmm make me wonder !!!!!
wild jesus

United States

#11 Dec 20, 2012
You Hondo hicks and mesicans don't even bother going to school and wasting your time and my tax dollars! Breathing the oxygen away from smart students is just down right selfish. Stay home and watch cartoons and have sex with each other before age 12. Become that 20 year old with 6 kids on welfare. COOL
kristy

El Monte, CA

#12 Dec 20, 2012
what an idiot.do u work at mcdonalds
stacy

El Monte, CA

#13 Dec 20, 2012
no..hes a half breed & now hes mad @ d world lol
enserio

Castroville, TX

#14 Dec 20, 2012
That's the reason most Mexicans don't get anywhere in Hondo.
HISD

San Antonio, TX

#15 Dec 26, 2012
OK, I have read this entire posting.... Remember people get your facts and stories straight, before posting on a public website... Secondly, there is only one way to get results. Follow the chain of command, take it to your principal and file a level one grievance, insist on a follow up, then take it to the next level a LEVEL TWO GRIEVANCE with your Assistance Superintendant / Superintendant ( Mares / Rosenbaum)insist on a follow up. Make sure you have your dates in place this is important with greivences. The third and final stop in a level three which will be settled with the HISD School Board. Make sure you follow through, you must be willing to go the distance if you are wanting to make a change and get results....
house of cards

San Antonio, TX

#16 Dec 26, 2012
HISD wrote:
OK, I have read this entire posting.... Remember people get your facts and stories straight, before posting on a public website... Secondly, there is only one way to get results. Follow the chain of command, take it to your principal and file a level one grievance, insist on a follow up, then take it to the next level a LEVEL TWO GRIEVANCE with your Assistance Superintendant / Superintendant ( Mares / Rosenbaum)insist on a follow up. Make sure you have your dates in place this is important with greivences. The third and final stop in a level three which will be settled with the HISD School Board. Make sure you follow through, you must be willing to go the distance if you are wanting to make a change and get results....
You don't know what the facts (or you want to hide them) are any more than anyone else. Going through the school system does not work in Hondo because people in power do not follow the law, what is right, hide things, etc. It is called corruption. One hand does not know what the other is doing. Follow what chain of command? There is none is Hondo. Only what can my power do for my relatives? As long as that is the motto, following what should be a chain of command for a compliant will not work. Outside pressure will happen, eventually. It a house of cards that will fall, eventually. Let us pray for the future of the Hondo community. The house of cards needs to collaspe so we can have a healthy school system.
right

San Antonio, TX

#17 Dec 26, 2012
house of cards wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what the facts (or you want to hide them) are any more than anyone else. Going through the school system does not work in Hondo because people in power do not follow the law, what is right, hide things, etc. It is called corruption. One hand does not know what the other is doing. Follow what chain of command? There is none is Hondo. Only what can my power do for my relatives? As long as that is the motto, following what should be a chain of command for a compliant will not work. Outside pressure will happen, eventually. It a house of cards that will fall, eventually. Let us pray for the future of the Hondo community. The house of cards needs to collaspe so we can have a healthy school system.
right- call the outside media, get this boat set right. If you saw all the post, you see there are lots of racist ideas out there. Guess what Hondo residents, Texas has many, many hispanics who get great education in places all over the state, thank you very much. Quit using that as an excuse. Outside needs to know about some of the stuff going on here. There are a lot of white students here being treated like dirt too- see the comments in this post. Plus, if you go through the process, it will end up like the stories such as the little girl who won the spelling bee, but got replaced by someone "more important." Wonder what happened with that? There are plenty of these stories that never see the light of day. Yeah, "the process" WORKED THERE, right? I agree, this kind of stuff will not last forever. Eventually, it will get corrected.
We mesicans

Hondo, TX

#18 Dec 26, 2012
We F u ck the white women. Have them s uck our d I cks. Then have them go back to their comfy home. hahahaha. kiss your boyfriends and husbands like nothing ever happened. These people have been idiots as well. They ALL DO IT. So stop pretending. we GET OURS.
TFM Typcal F-ing mesican

Barnesville, OH

#19 Dec 26, 2012
Perfect example above LMAF@U ok now you are going to want to fight LMAO
We mesicans

Hondo, TX

#20 Dec 26, 2012
No fight. We f u ck. y'all like. Simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hondo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
say one more thing & watch wat happens!! 22 min Aryan 4
Ice heads on cps 25 min curb stomp 4
Why is Donovan Garcia a poosy 45 min why 6
Going to hunt down frankenfool (Feb '12) 11 hr frankenfool 6
where's frankenfool's lonestar card? (Dec '12) 12 hr frankenfool 9
Puto Lips Roland Diaz leave my son alone! (Apr '14) 12 hr Dexter Dan 12
charo 22 hr lol 1
Hondo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hondo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hondo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hondo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:03 am PST

NBC Sports 1:03AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:50 AM
Cowboys bang MVP drum for Tony Romo
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Dez Giving Cowboys Unstoppable Element for Playoff Run
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
NFL 5:46 AM
Steve Smith expects criticism from couch QBs