You Know Me

United States

#24 Aug 28, 2010
how were you raised lol you are much more intelligent then most people
i know you

United States

#25 Aug 28, 2010
You Know Me wrote:
one of the administrators had told me that he is going to get me expelled for being satanic, because i drew a pentagram. a chancellor blamed me for vandalism, i really do appreciate you caring, if only more people were like you
chandler had you sent to juvenile 3 days cause he wanted to get you alone and force you to admit to your friend aron writing a hit list on the wall.because aron did it a few years ago they thought he did it and cause you hung out at school together he thought you would tell that he did it. after harassing you at school over and over to tell them who did it.mr. green and chandler put their worthless minds together.they looked into your records and saw that 6 months before how you poped a kids bike tire and seat after he had turned a knife on you. this kid had been telling people for months he was gonna stab you.it was all over a girl. well when he did come at you with the knife you freaked out got scared and took it from him and ran out the door and popped the tires.(bike tires) police report was made and even the police that night belived your story and said that the other kids stories were all diffrent.well nothing was ever done no court dates. not untill 3 months after school starts when you wouldnt tell chandler who did the vandalism on the wall is when the police came to the school to arrest you and say it was for the tires. then at juvenile chandler comes and questions you alone and tells you that if you dont tell him that arron did it that he could make you stay there longer. chandler said hes friends with the judge here in hondo and could make you stay there for 3 months then go to boot camp when he gets out.all you had to do was tell him that arron did it.said you werent honest that you were a liar!! you are one of the most honest kids i know here in hondo.chandler had no right to go to juvenile to talk to you about something that had nothing to do with the school.the other parents dropped the charges and didnt want anything.cause they knew that their son was wrong.mr green couldnt even get the parents to press charges or ever fill out a paper to tell how much the bike cost. how can a kid that has never been in trouble go to juvenile for 3 days? cause he wouldnt take the blame for what someone else did?some of the kids on that hit list were kids that were his friends some were kids he didnt know.and if he did do it there would have been some kids he didnt like. because they were football players that were on that list they didnt care who really did it they just needed to blame someone.
too much---

United States

#26 Aug 28, 2010
perves wrote:
the coaches get off to watching the cheerleaders. what perves.
Bet you wish u where a coach HUH?
lil babies

New Braunfels, TX

#28 Aug 29, 2010
it suxs that alot of the kids from hondo schools are spawn to teen parents who were irresponsible and still are. They go to a "BAD ASS PARTY" get drunk and have unprotected sex. BABIES ARE BORN!!They take there kids to partys and have partys at there house. These lil kids grow up thinking this is part of life and continue the legacy to who holds the best partys. They know nothing to how to prepare them for college or introduce them to recreational activities that might get them a scholarship. Instead they introduce them to WELFARE!
teen eyes

United States

#29 Aug 29, 2010
lil babies wrote:
it suxs that alot of the kids from hondo schools are spawn to teen parents who were irresponsible and still are. They go to a "BAD ASS PARTY" get drunk and have unprotected sex. BABIES ARE BORN!!They take there kids to partys and have partys at there house. These lil kids grow up thinking this is part of life and continue the legacy to who holds the best partys. They know nothing to how to prepare them for college or introduce them to recreational activities that might get them a scholarship. Instead they introduce them to WELFARE!
yeah ive been to these parties. you would be surprised at who goes to them and whos doing drugs. there are some kids that are goody goods that come from some of the good well known families here in hondo that are buying and using drugs with their daddies money.and their parents would be the first to say not my kid and look down on others.some parents do know and still give them the keys and money knowing that they are going to parties.and trust me they are all having sex.
class of next year

United States

#30 Aug 29, 2010
i hate that everyone thinks that the seniors of 2011 are the goody good class they are so bad ive to been to one of these parties and all you see is the seniors getting drunk and doing drugs even last year they where bad
teen eyes

United States

#31 Aug 29, 2010
class of next year wrote:
i hate that everyone thinks that the seniors of 2011 are the goody good class they are so bad ive to been to one of these parties and all you see is the seniors getting drunk and doing drugs even last year they where bad
yes just like i said. and its all different kids.
Boobies

United States

#32 Aug 29, 2010
Drugs and beer are good for the soul class of 2011 baby ;)
boobies

United States

#33 Aug 29, 2010
Boobies wrote:
Drugs and beer are good for the soul class of 2011 baby ;)
and football
Parent

United States

#34 Aug 29, 2010
So why were there so many police at the pep rally? If they feel they need so many police then they must feel there's gonna be problems. Shouldn't they be spending time on learning or studying? I don't see why football gets all the attention but what about band and other programs at the school? Maybe they should spend that time on having people come to the school and talk to them about how to treat others. Or maybe talk to them about drugs and teenage pregnancy. Maybe that time could be used for kids that want extra help. Why should boys and girls be forced to cheer and sing like a bunch of cheerleaders? pep rallys really should be after or before school.It should not be forced down the kids and teachers throats.
You Know Me

United States

#35 Aug 29, 2010
School is supposed to be a Education Facility not a athletics club/math problems/praise to false idols... i had to go to the alternative school (which is made to discipline students for doing crimes in school but now its full of kids that get picked on and cant learn anywhere else) for two years because how the teachers and coaches look down on us, coaches would literally throw away test that i would make a A on and would lie and say i was cheating even when i made the highest grade, they would send me to i.s.s. for "talking" in classes where i have no friends to talk to and everyone prep in there is laughing and joking around, this school doesn't know when to quit... their is legal due process where students can put their complaints together take them to the Texas school board in Austin, to file against the school.
HEY

New Braunfels, TX

#36 Aug 29, 2010
althetics will always be the number 1 sport in high school. ALWAYS!!Its not just high school but in college, which sometime lead to the pros. That will never end. I know not everyone is a athlete but maybe a teacher, counselor or even a student should start a program to be a mentor to elementary or middle schools. GO visit them during homeroom or lunch time and maybe volunteer to be tutors. Why not start a youth group. The kids can vent and share issues that has happened to them or to friends.
TEACHERS!!!!! PLEASE NO FAVORTISM!!! YES!!! EVERYONE THIS HAPPENS ALOT IN SMALL TOWNS. ESPECIALLY TO OLD SHCOOL TEACHERS.
You Know Me

United States

#37 Aug 30, 2010
alright, so as i was waiting in first period i was called to the office, Mr. Mathis told me i have i.s.s. for not going to the prep rally from friday, so i told him i refused because its not right, so he suspended me from school. Now im home missing more school work and making worse grades. I love my cats
abcde

United States

#38 Aug 30, 2010
cats are freakin badass
beenthere

Dallas, TX

#39 Aug 31, 2010
Get your parents involved, force the school to have a teacher or two available for those of you that don't want to go to the pep rally. The school has no right to send you to iss for not wanting to go. This would be a good story for the media. Your parents should call.
parent

San Antonio, TX

#41 Aug 31, 2010
beenthere wrote:
Get your parents involved, force the school to have a teacher or two available for those of you that don't want to go to the pep rally. The school has no right to send you to iss for not wanting to go. This would be a good story for the media. Your parents should call.
We have all ready been contacted by ksat 12 news.They are interested in whats going on and want to talk to my son. Ive also contacted a few others im gonna see what they say first. And sadly enough the school feels they have the right to send you to iss. Mathis said all students will go like it or not. There are no other options! So if any of you want to be on ksat news go ahead and e-mail. it only took less then a day for them to call me. but heres the guy that called me back From: Jeremy Johnson <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: KSAT.com - Website Feedback "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "news" <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 2:49 PM

Thanks for the email. Would you and/or your son talk about this on camera? What school does he attend?

I'd like to learn more, so please give us a call at

Thanks,
Jeremy Johnson
Assignments Manager (Sorry i couldn't put the phone number because someone reported it and it was deleted. but e-mail and he will call you back.)
crazy

New Braunfels, TX

#42 Aug 31, 2010
Whats crazy is that alot of OLD people are doing drugs. I am not trying to say this is a young thing but.....its one thing to get stupid when you are a young young going to a senior party and the next day go talk about how plastered you got but to be a regular user...well that another story. Its hard to see both points. I remember when I was in high school. I was not popular but I did get noticed by some guys who were. It was not an in thing to go out with a girl who was not athletic or a cheerleader. This happens in the real world too. If you rich, have a great job that is not a fast food place, not at walmart, valero etc....you are a nobody. My kids are involve in sports that are not part of middle or high school. Alot of parents are dentist, lawyers, teachers and etc....well I am not in that catagory. I do have a good job but it is not good enough to be an executive. I too get turned away. It hard in the real world as well. I feel if you choose to be a teacher, you have to have the patience and love children.
HONDO, TX HAS CHANGED. YES THERE WAS A LITTLE BAD GOING ON BUT IT HAS GOTTEN WORSE. I REMEMBER WHEN THERE WAS ONLY ABOUT 8 COPS. NOW THERE ARE SO MANY BECAUSE OF THE DRUGS, MOTORCYCLE GANGS AND NOBODYS WHO CAN ONLY FEEL LIKE A SOMEBODY BEING A SNITCH. ITS SADDDDD BUT SHIT HAPPENS.YOU MAY FEEL THE COPS LET SHIT HAPPEN BECAUSE THEY ARE PART OF IT, BUT THEY ARE JUST DOING THERE JOB BY LETTING CRAZY THINGS HAPPEN TO BUILD A CASE. ITS TAKES ALOT OF INVESTIGATING AND ACTION TO HAPPEN TO PUT YOU AWAY. YES MONEY TALKS AND BULLSHIT WALKS BUT HELLLLLLOOOOO....GROW UP. LIVE A NORMAL LIFE!!!!! OPEN YOUR EYES. THE LAW IS NOT YOUR FRIEND. WE ARE HERE TO FIGHT AND PUT YOU AWAY
news

New Braunfels, TX

#43 Aug 31, 2010
Maybe its time to put HONDO on the news. The kids going thru all this at school should convince your parents to speak up. Yes, its hard to show your face in a small town but you need to stand up for yours childs rights. GETS SOME RESPECT INSTEAD OF BEING STUMPLED. In this world there is good teachers and bad teachers. There are regular students and athletes. Being in a small town, well....some take advantage of you. Especially when the majority of the population is hispanic and alot of the parents to the teens are barely getting out of there teen life themselves. Fight for your rights. What a waste to go to the rock house because you did not want to attend the prep rally. WOW!! REALLY MR PRINCIPAL!!! SUSPENSION!!SERIOUSLY!!!! JUST BECAUSE THE STUDENT IS NOT AN ATHLETE OR DOES NOT SUPPORT THE ATHLETIC DEPT, "YOUR GOING TO ISS""" REALLY!!!!!
news

New Braunfels, TX

#44 Aug 31, 2010
You Know Me wrote:
the bell rang for everybody to go to the prep rally, i was walking to the library to skip it and ask if i can help in there wile i wait for it to end, when Ms. May stopped me and asked where i was going, i told her i didnt wunt to go to the prep rally and that i was going to the libary so she told me i cant do that so i told her to send me to i.s.s., she said their is no one in i.s.s. and that i cant even go there, so she told me i have to go to the office for skipping the prep rally, when she left me there she told the ladys in there to watch me because i didnt wunt to go to the prep rally, shortly after 4 coaches walked by, as they walked by the lady in the office asked them if they can take me to see the principal, so i politely followed them and did what i was told, when we walked in the gym instead of finding the principal they began chatting with their buddys so i ask were she is and he didnt reply, so as i began to walk out Mr. Warren Beard shouted for me to stop and followed me outside, he then argued with me about me staying in there, he mentioned that he will call the police if i do not go to the prep rally, i explained to him that i do not like the preps or jocks, and i strongly dislike cheering them on after all the trouble that they have put me through the past years. I also mentioned that the loud noises in the prep rally gave me a migraine and i started to feel dizzy, he again ignored me and said that if i do not comply with him that i can be sent to the alternative school (rockhouse) so i still refused, i told him im going to the office and AGAIN he said i cant, i started walking so he followed to lead me ( he didn't shut up the whole way about how i should be helping getting the football players ready for their "BIG GAME"). when he walked me to the office i sat down and he said to wait for Mr. Mathis to talk to me, then he left, their i waited during all the prep rally, and half of lunch. then i decided that nothing was going to be done so i walked home. my parents were never contacted. I am tired of this school mistreating me not to mention the fact that the coaches STILL dip tobacco in class and their was even a young lady who told a administrator in the office about that, I have told administrators about it, my friend has told them, and nothing has been done after the 3 years i have been in this pig pen school. None if the problems have been fixed.
""""" """"" """"" ""GOOD JOB ON POSTING THIS. YOU STARTED SOMETHING GREAT AND MAYBE THIS WILL OPEN THE TEACHERS, COACHES,AND THE SCHOOL BOARDS EYES TO SEE THAT THIS HAS TO END NOW. YOU CANNOT PUSH ME ANYMORE. JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT AN ATHLETE, YOU CANNOT FORCE ME TO ROOT FOR SOMETHING I DONT SUPPORT.
player

United States

#45 Aug 31, 2010
Yall are just loser this town is football so just get over it! Athletes run this town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hondo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want Pinky and Bubbles to wrestle 2 min Scott Casey 6
Latanya N Crockett 47 min Blue 21
Jacki alvarez 2 hr jejejeje 11
Cat Nira 4 hr Moe money 30
Lindsay garza 4 hr Mom8 8
Jessica Nicole salinas 4 hr Aybaybay 2
Jasmin Flores 5 hr Must know 26

Hondo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance