whos on drugs
curios one

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2011
so is it true that half of hondo are hooked on some shit?
yeap

Dallas, TX

#2 Jan 11, 2011
80 percent
Catwomen

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2011
Yup true
210 buddy

United States

#4 Jan 12, 2011
What about jerika
XV OREJON

United States

#5 Jan 12, 2011
Vatos lik that needa just say no to drugs and stay in school, education is more important then anything else, we need our kiddies off the streets and stop that gang banging, it ain't worth u gettin ur ass dropped n having ur house burned down,
Who isnt

United States

#6 Jan 12, 2011
All of Hondo is on drugs.
Melissa

Austin, TX

#7 Jan 12, 2011
WOW, sounds like Hondo needs an "intervention", if Extreme Homemakeover went to Hondo to build a house, then it should be easy to get "intervention" assistance as well.
Meatslinger

United States

#8 Jan 12, 2011
I'm on drugs and really, who cares?????? One life to live and I'll be damned if I'm coherent 24/7
de leon

United States

#9 Jan 12, 2011
Amen
Meatslinger wrote:
I'm on drugs and really, who cares?????? One life to live and I'll be damned if I'm coherent 24/7
coke head

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jan 18, 2011
Sh*t! Who gives a f**k, Hondo has the best sh*t. Get Hooked or Get Out.
indio

United States

#12 Jan 18, 2011
I couldnt get any sh-- lazy ass dealers always running out of sh--! Get it together for real!
just sayin

Houston, TX

#13 Jan 19, 2011
you people will never amount to nothing !!!!! your gonna be a loser all your life....but when your sorry ass is lyin in a hospital because of organ failure , then your gonna be cryin like a lil b*tch !!! who has to foot the bill for your broke ass....the taxpayer!Why do you think the police don't bust the big dogs....they know your killing yourself anyway! your life is miserable and you know it !! If you don't overdose and have a heart attack,your lucky,but over the years you don't know it but your kidneys and liver are slowly shutting down. THEN....YOU DIE !!!A slow painful death...your life was wasted on doing drugs and doing nothing to help your family..in the after life you will be asked,"what did you accomplish in life ". "did you provide for your family "...what will you say ? It is at that moment that you will feel shame and regret !! A drug user is selfish and will do almost anything for a high....including stealing from their own family...lie to everyone and hide their drug use...think of the time when you didn't use drugs....wasn't your life good...and you probably had more material things before you started selling everything..some people think it's ok just because they have jobs,calculate how much money is being wasted on drugs over one year,I bet you would have a nice car by now ! Your bills would be paid on time and your family would treat you much better,cause believe me they are fed up with your ass !!! WAKE UP !!!!!!It's not too late...
sounds like bs

United States

#14 Jan 19, 2011
just sayin wrote:
you people will never amount to nothing !!!!! your gonna be a loser all your life....but when your sorry ass is lyin in a hospital because of organ failure , then your gonna be cryin like a lil b*tch !!! who has to foot the bill for your broke ass....the taxpayer!Why do you think the police don't bust the big dogs....they know your killing yourself anyway! your life is miserable and you know it !! If you don't overdose and have a heart attack,your lucky,but over the years you don't know it but your kidneys and liver are slowly shutting down. THEN....YOU DIE !!!A slow painful death...your life was wasted on doing drugs and doing nothing to help your family..in the after life you will be asked,"what did you accomplish in life ". "did you provide for your family "...what will you say ? It is at that moment that you will feel shame and regret !! A drug user is selfish and will do almost anything for a high....including stealing from their own family...lie to everyone and hide their drug use...think of the time when you didn't use drugs....wasn't your life good...and you probably had more material things before you started selling everything..some people think it's ok just because they have jobs,calculate how much money is being wasted on drugs over one year,I bet you would have a nice car by now ! Your bills would be paid on time and your family would treat you much better,cause believe me they are fed up with your ass !!! WAKE UP !!!!!!It's not too late...
. Have u been asked those ??z. There is no god their is no point to life. Get ovr urself and what people attain in themselves and their life. U dnt really care that much or ud be an activist not a shittalker. U have no underlying clue why people do what they do? U assume, people can just quit like nothing. If americaz govt and deprecators like urself wld give these people a equal opportunity then they wld have a reason to believe in themselves.
just sayin

Houston, TX

#15 Jan 19, 2011
yes, I know what i'm talking about,i'm an ex-cocaine /heroine addict..... I fight it everyday....i was the loser that i talk about...it took me years to realize what i had lost !!! I don't talk about GOD ,this is reality....the point in life is what you make of it..i lost everything to drugs....except hope..i was forty years old before i realized what i was doing to my self...now i'm sick with an illness from drug use..there is a good life without drugs !!! try it..it starts with you...then maybe someone will give you a chance....believe in yourself !!!
who knows

United States

#16 Jan 19, 2011
Damn this site is funny as hell!!!
uh huh

Houston, TX

#17 Jan 19, 2011
who knows wrote:
Damn this site is funny as hell!!!
not as funny as you "CLOWN "....now make me laugh....bozo !!!! you know what is funny ? the way you tweak your left eye when you poke ur ass wit your right hand!!!!!!now thats funny !!!
indio

Santa Clara, CA

#18 Jan 19, 2011
just sayin wrote:
I don't have a family nor do i need one. My bills I pay on time, I have a nice car, and I hold down a good job. I have excellent insurance if I wind up in the hospital. I don't regret anything I have done. Yes I am selfish what's it to you, good for you, enjoy the sober life. I shall keep enjoying mine.
just sayin

Houston, TX

#19 Jan 19, 2011
your a good example of what im talkin about...LOSER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hondo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nassar gymnastics 1 hr Larry Nassar 2
Nassar Hondo Gymnastics Center 1 hr Larry Nassar 15
Wrestling Challange (Dec '11) 13 hr wrssstl 46
Bryan Sullivan abusive to Lane Smith 13 hr bryyn 7
Jeanette lee 16 hr Wanna know 19
Hung men 16 hr Well hung 23
Julian de la Garza Sat Info 3

Hondo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance