Hot older Men
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jessica

United States

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Who are the hottest older Men in town?? Looking for a Sugar daddy!!
omg

Dallas, TX

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Tony from behind alvarez tall mexicano wears a cap drives a white truck,wat bout jimmy gonzales,, joey flores always had a crush on him hes that lowrider type mm good looking,,jimmy morin,,james garza,,buck garza.
James

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2012
To Jessica git a life b--h all these guys are taken go find a single man somewhere else our go it a job you all are jack ass no good lol ha ha
Jessica

United States

#5 Oct 11, 2012
Don Pedro I like your idea!!
As for James mind your own damn Buisness, you sorry sack of Sh!t!!
SabaNasty

Stone Mountain, GA

#6 Oct 11, 2012
James Garza? Buck? Joey flores? Por favor"!!!Really?! You've got to be kidding or desperate
sally

Arlington, TX

#7 Oct 11, 2012
Bit@@ my bro has a wife fu@@ off or u dont want his wife to get a hold of u cuz pobresita when she finds out who u are ,stop trying to fu@@ up family just cuz u r desperate get a fu@@ life bit@@
looking

Cleveland, OH

#8 Oct 11, 2012
how about single older men?
wondering

Dallas, TX

#9 Oct 11, 2012
No one fkn said you stupid bcht that we wanted to fk him dumbas.. Just said he was fkn hot babosa tell you pinche bieja pendeja pobre joey always thought hed do better if you wana go there with me but owell you make me laugh sally when I see you an your nasty dude I think how discusting but like every one says you like to get into everyones buisness mg really dont hate bcht
sally

Arlington, TX

#10 Oct 11, 2012
Bi@@ when it comes to my family u fu@@ with me ,bi@@h but ur name why u afraid u make me laugh u r the one hiding behind a computer ,and my husband he is fine to me everybody has different taste in men i guess u like married men bit@@ dont hate couse we are happy ,and it dont matter how anybody looks its the way they r with the person they love so fuc@ off ,put ur name if u have the balls ,and i never said u wanted to fu@@ him i guess u put ur self in blast pendeja ,whatever u keep talkin u make me laugh ha ha ha :) dont hate couse god blessed me with my family thank u god for everything you do for us
omg

Dallas, TX

#11 Oct 11, 2012
Sally really this topic wasnt for you so ge off ill put name if I feel like dumbbroad noone cares bout your family I would have been glad to here my brother was hot an read rite no one said we wanted to fk him just said he was hot an had a crush on him never said anything else talk bout extending the story drama queen go back an get educated..as for you an your dude yes may god bless you you need all tha blessings you can get omg are you on your rag that it pissed you or do you need more weed to calm down ..all I no is that your a stupid chick with no goals in life laters gulagula tellytubi looking old mom
guau guau

Hondo, TX

#12 Oct 11, 2012
La apple
yea

Hondo, TX

#13 Oct 11, 2012
Paul deleon & that guy in black truck dont know his name
sally

Arlington, TX

#14 Oct 11, 2012
Thanks for your blessing couse god has blessed me with a wonderful family ,and people dont need to have an education to be a gud mother ,daughter a gud wife and a gud person most mothers i know finished skool but dont have their kids,and yes my bro is gud lookin but why start shi@ with his family ,and maybe you need to learn how to read cause i never said anything about fu@@ing my bro,and i did accomplish my goals is to be a wonderful mom and a gud wife and no mija i dont do drugs been clean for four yrs already thanks to god thats why i said god has blessed me so piece
omg

Dallas, TX

#16 Oct 11, 2012
Ok sally you think you got it well keep thinking like that you look dumb an your not clean stop lieing your indenial an as for joeys wife the only thing im afraid of is her looks margie looks like a man with no teeth nombre puro crack well chick it was fun fkn with you but I gota go peace out hooker
Sally yur friend

Dallas, TX

#17 Oct 11, 2012
Hey I kno who this is writn is lina an debbie bout 3dayz ago I was at conr ave s 14an they were right in bak him follown him he went staight home they passed him up an honked dont want problems but yur cool so give you that info
to omg

Englewood, CO

#18 Oct 12, 2012
omg wrote:
Ok sally you think you got it well keep thinking like that you look dumb an your not clean stop lieing your indenial an as for joeys wife the only thing im afraid of is her looks margie looks like a man with no teeth nombre puro crack well chick it was fun fkn with you but I gota go peace out hooker
I've known margie for years now she has a great heart ppl who don't put their names are cowards face it or get off if you want to be talking crap step to the plate,don't think you will cause omg aint your name at least sally has guts to put who she is face her and tell her anything you want don't hide behind a screen you go sally theres to many haters that are just cowards all they do is bark but no BITE!!!!!! lmfao
thebill_711

United States

#19 Oct 12, 2012
Crazy convos crack me up
El Cato

United States

#20 Oct 12, 2012
Crazy chicks
Yummy

Pipe Creek, TX

#21 Oct 12, 2012
Mando with the cowboy hat drives white truck yummy now thats a handsome older man but of course has a whack chic its ok ive seen him the store he def has a wandering eye ;)
Marybeth

Houston, TX

#22 Oct 12, 2012
Man why yal throw Margie & Joey in the mix they're good people especially Margie she is awesome & is there for EVERYONE even tho she don't have to be...Margie is all about her kids & HER husband Joey Flores... So don't talk about her she has nothing to do with this conversation..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hondo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I run hondo 5 hr Vicente 10
i should have been qb 9 hr frankenfool 5
Dezy 14 hr Angela 2
Got you now Barbara Reece. 15 hr Truth 7
Annoying Adrian 23 hr Aki 2
Mandy Fri U already kno 43
Mary jane nira Fri Kristy 7

Hondo Jobs

Personal Finance

Hondo Mortgages