Comments
21 - 40 of 61 Comments Last updated Wednesday Aug 13
HARASSING

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Oct 24, 2012
 
R U Serious Coach Crowley does the truth hurt you I'm going to let everyone know about you.
hmm

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Oct 25, 2012
 
where's the golf coach ? the one that is a thief ? golf course etiquette isnt his best item. guy loses his phone, HE'S the only one behind them. doesnt have a conscience to even turn it in at the course office. so, that person had a better phone then he did. does that mean STEAL IT ? he played one hole after he was confronted and then he suddenly split. wow...school coach showing leadership alright. thank god the boys team are good naturally and dont need his shit. lol. great job boys. great team. nice coach...but a thief.
for petes sake

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Oct 25, 2012
 
Are you serious.... Wells was a crack head and Hoffman had an illegitimate baby with a teen ager!! So what's the comparison???
LoL

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Oct 25, 2012
 
Criminals. perverts and rockstars are teaching in this district. young was mainly one who started the ball rolling. And they think highly of themselves. typical
not just coaches

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Nov 3, 2012
 
there are some teacher who deal with animals who are a little dirty too.
Real football

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Nov 4, 2012
 
for petes sake wrote:
Are you serious.... Wells was a crack head and Hoffman had an illegitimate baby with a teen ager!! So what's the comparison???
Your an idiot. Coach wells was the best coach to ever coach in Hondo. I was on his team that went to the STATE SEMI-FINALS. And I think that only happened one time before him and maybe not. He made history in this town. Your probably one of those lazy ass guys who didn't work hard and didn't play. And it looks like your the one on crack!
wondering

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Nov 4, 2012
 
Is all this stuff true? I think yall are exaggerating!
Don Pedro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Nov 5, 2012
 
If the team starts winning and we all know Devine is going to whoop Hondo. Don Pedro will donate a new scoreboard and finally get rid of that ridiculous bell. No scoreboard for a perennial 3rd place team and 1st round playoff knockout. I am not an Oreo!
white boy

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

FYI wrote:
You white folks get government help also if your crops dont grow and much more than the people on Welfare so if I were you I wouldn't compare.
Atleast we actually bust our ass and work for our money. If the seasons don't go our way yeah we have insurance on our crops. Were not stupid enough to lose anywhere from 100,000 to a million dollars because the weather. If you dumbass worthless. Welfare collecting5058 Beaners would have paid attention in hs ans went to college u would know what real business is all about.
Genius

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

white boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Atleast we actually bust our ass and work for our money. If the seasons don't go our way yeah we have insurance on our crops. Were not stupid enough to lose anywhere from 100,000 to a million dollars because the weather. If you dumbass worthless. Welfare collecting5058 Beaners would have paid attention in hs ans went to college u would know what real business is all about.
Guess you didn't watch the presidential debate which showed more WHITE AMERICANS had the high percentage of being on government assistance than black or hispanic people.
german american woman

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

white boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Atleast we actually bust our ass and work for our money. If the seasons don't go our way yeah we have insurance on our crops. Were not stupid enough to lose anywhere from 100,000 to a million dollars because the weather. If you dumbass worthless. Welfare collecting5058 Beaners would have paid attention in hs ans went to college u would know what real business is all about.
racist, coward, ignorant- you do not represent anyone but yourself. there is hate from many groups, but i really can't stand to see this kind of vile language. learn something about yourself- there is no such thing as "white." read a book while you're downing that six pack and quit putting down others when you are seemingly such a sad excuse for a man. most all of us work hard, so you don't have a point at all. crawl back into your hole in the ground. meanwhile i guess i'll pray for your soul.
frankenfool

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Nov 28, 2012
 
i should have been qb hondo would have state championship i wouldn't be scrawny alcoholic with no heat i lost my teeth can't afford dentist
INSIDER

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Nov 28, 2012
 
Y'all played a WEAKER DISTRICT TO BEGIN WITH. WTF you mean semi finals ? hahaha. Bunch of bitches. They had to drop off to a weaker district cause after the early 90's at most, HONDO was in a tougher one. Since then y'all have been little weenies.
INSIDER

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Nov 28, 2012
 
INSIDER wrote:
Y'all played a WEAKER DISTRICT TO BEGIN WITH. WTF you mean semi finals ? hahaha. Bunch of bitches. They had to drop off to a weaker district cause after the early 90's at most, HONDO was in a tougher one. Since then y'all have been little weenies.
Only one AWESOME team actually MADE IT DESERVINGLY to the semi finals. the rest played a tougher district till the latest bitches got dropped off at Weiner row. hahaha
frankenfool

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Nov 28, 2012
 
the toughest teams were in the 1970s when frankenfool should have been qb
INSIDER

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Nov 28, 2012
 
frankenfool wrote:
the toughest teams were in the 1970s when frankenfool should have been qb
But you GOT the jock washing job and you were GREAT at it. Be Proud. Not every chic got to smell nuts.
frankenfool

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Nov 28, 2012
 
if i was qb in 1974 hondo would have state championship and i wouldn't be scrawny alcoholic that lives off mc donalds coupons
right

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Nov 30, 2012
 
INSIDER wrote:
<quoted text>
But you GOT the jock washing job and you were GREAT at it. Be Proud. Not every chic got to smell nuts.

You are Hondo through and through. Be proud. Eveyone wants to move there. Look at the property values. You should be proud. My ancesters from this area would be really proud (not- they are are rolling over in thier graves). Be assured that noone is moving to Hondo. congratulations. You have lots of class, just like the original settlers of this area wished. Sad. So Sad. Maybe all of your like thinking should move to say, the hill country outside of Fredricksburg. Maybe they were always different there sounds like carper. Maybe some do not remeber, but there were honorable people in Medina County who were all about honor and truth and character, not anymore. Shame on all of you.
Don Pedro

Barnesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Nov 30, 2012
 
Who cares about honor all Don Pedro Mexican Mormon cares about is profit and educating all my little brown brothers and sisters.
cassy

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Dec 1, 2012
 
leave them alone..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hondo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Defiant1 22,264
Pregnant Varsity Cheerleader 2 hr Johnny Football 7
Marizel Barrios 6 hr BAH 11
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr fubar 17,838
We have traced rainbow becky back to th rainbow 8 hr White cia agents 3
jacob n jackie 9 hr funnyface 15
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 10 hr Wow Wee 662
•••
•••
•••

Hondo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hondo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hondo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hondo
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••