First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Owls owls

Hondo, TX

#1 Sep 9, 2012
So what is all this talk about coach O sending nude pics of herself to Rosenbaum and Our head coach Rosea. They should all be fired! Because if it would have been a Hispanic they would have already terminated them. Besides Rosenbaum is just stealing $ from the community. We need him out period! And if I am not mistaken Coach O was the one that made a "racial remark" about Hispanics. And now she's showing off her As$, she is nothing but WHITE TRASH!
Owls owls

Hondo, TX

#3 Sep 9, 2012
Don Pedro...get real....all ur postings and remarks make no sence!!
lol

San Antonio, TX

#4 Sep 9, 2012
So what if she shows her a$$ you jealous the reason a beaner would be fired is because they belong in the field or in the house cleaning so shut your dirty beaner mouth and go make my tacos or I am gonna take away your welfare and green card
Tom

Haslet, TX

#5 Sep 9, 2012
Grow the f**k up.
Zorro

United States

#7 Sep 9, 2012
news flash
the super is in his office looking at O' pictures spanking his monkey...
Mexican

Haslet, TX

#8 Sep 9, 2012
Coach O was a bad A** coach. She treated everyone equally, but if you didn't work hard then she didn't want you on her court or wasting her time!
FYI

Warren, NJ

#9 Sep 12, 2012
It was not Coach O it was Coach D they were to go to Coach Rochat by mistake were sent to Rosenbaum.
zap

United States

#12 Sep 12, 2012
Mexican wrote:
Coach O was a bad A** coach. She treated everyone equally, but if you didn't work hard then she didn't want you on her court or wasting her time!
The complainers are the lazy ass mexican's that won't work hard
they have everything given to them free including "Welfare"
FYI

New York, NY

#13 Sep 13, 2012
You white folks get government help also if your crops dont grow and much more than the people on Welfare so if I were you I wouldn't compare.
click

Castroville, TX

#14 Sep 13, 2012
hopefully they will fire Rochat and Denton for this behavior and bring back Wells and Hoffman....they are fair coaches they dont care about color, name or if your a child of an ISD employee
HHS

Hondo, TX

#16 Sep 13, 2012
Yeah coach Denton needs to get out of here. She acts like her sh#t don't stink. And as a coach she is worthless, always playing the white folks kids. And if they make mistakes she just pats them on the back and still says "good job" but if your of any other race she yells at u and sits u down. I can't stand her, I hope they get rid of her!!
Really

Pearsall, TX

#18 Sep 14, 2012
zap wrote:
<quoted text>
The complainers are the lazy ass mexican's that won't work hard
they have everything given to them free including "Welfare"
I am a Mexican American and have never been lazy. I have worked all my live. I raise three wonderful children who attended and graduated different universities. I sent two to private universities and one to a public university. They are productive citizens in their perspective communities.
Chit

Camp Wood, TX

#21 Sep 19, 2012
hopefully they will fire Rochat and Denton for this behavior and bring back Wells and Hoffman....they are fair coaches they dont care about color, name or if your a child of an ISD employee

Did they fire Wells and Hoffman??
Tax payer

Castroville, TX

#23 Sep 25, 2012
Why is Coach Denton still working, thought she was given the chance to resign vs being terminated???? Clay don't drop the ball on this one, just because they are both your friends.
click

Castroville, TX

#24 Sep 25, 2012
Chit wrote:
Did they fire Wells and Hoffman??
No they did not get fired, basically were pushed to resign or be fired. Why??? because they did their job and did not play favorites with the parents or students. Same reason why Coach O stepped down from coaching VB, they wanted her to play certain students and she's like "NO". These 3 coaches play the talented students that can go out there and compete. It's been years since HONDO ISD has taken a team anywhere and competed. Come on Rochat you are the director, put your foot down take charge and fix the politic problems that have been going on for years.
got to be kidding

San Antonio, TX

#25 Sep 25, 2012
click wrote:
<quoted text>
No they did not get fired, basically were pushed to resign or be fired. Why??? because they did their job and did not play favorites with the parents or students. Same reason why Coach O stepped down from coaching VB, they wanted her to play certain students and she's like "NO". These 3 coaches play the talented students that can go out there and compete. It's been years since HONDO ISD has taken a team anywhere and competed. Come on Rochat you are the director, put your foot down take charge and fix the politic problems that have been going on for years.
there is dirt up to everyone's necks- power likes people with things to hide in Hondo. you think it changes because last year's coach left. they just picked a cousin. a town with no morals, no courage, not just in sports, there are things to hide in other little places where little piggies live! Say some prayers because they are needed, but don't get you hopes up. they would have already done something about it if they wanted a healthly, moral town
old dog

United States

#27 Sep 25, 2012
Owls owlsu need to grow up fool wrote:
Don Pedro...get real....all ur postings and remarks make no sence!!
u need to grow up fool
dkdkdkd

United States

#29 Oct 21, 2012
Personally I know coach graf, the coach hondo brought in and finally started going to the playoffs again, I was talking to him a few months back and asked him y he left hondo. His exact words were" I was tired of all the political bullshit and being treated like a puppet and being told how to do my job. I came to hondo because it had a great football atmosphere and I loved how the town.came together on game nights. But they wanted me to play the.people.they wanted to c play instead of.the ones.who deserved to.play" my opinion a perfect example.of this was "matt woolls" wasn't the best player out there and constantly made mistakes but was on varsity as a sophomore? Total bullshit.
HARASSING

United States

#31 Oct 24, 2012
So who is Coach Travis Crowley harassing wait till the school board finds out about this situation with COACH CROWLEY
fyi

Warren, NJ

#32 Oct 24, 2012
Coach D and Coach R should be fired since they have had a thing going for years. It has nothing to do with work. Is it not true that his wife went to the sup and advised him of it. Around high school its being said that he is going to get a divorce. That is sad that they both have children that have to hear the talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hondo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abuse 5 hr Roberta 6
Robert Conde 5 hr Roberta 1
Globie and Jeanette 5 hr Globie el lloron 25
Lol 6 hr Woooah 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr PLZphartMOR 1,035
Wishes 9 hr No more 3
Dino 10 hr Koo Koo 3

Hondo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hondo Mortgages