First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2012
So th3 s0urc3s say that mik3 l3vine n33ds to DNA shr3ks baby. H3ard it could b3 3 diff3r3nt dud3s. And on3 b3ing h3r own cousin.
school you missed

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2012
Incest , you stupid fool. Another illiterate moron that needs to stay in school.
joker

Castroville, TX

#3 Jul 26, 2012
Concerned wrote:
So th3 s0urc3s say that mik3 l3vine n33ds to DNA shr3ks baby. H3ard it could b3 3 diff3r3nt dud3s. And on3 b3ing h3r own cousin.
please stay off the internet you stupid person.the internet is for smart people.
WHOS WHO

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jul 26, 2012
whos's shrek? is that that girl they call EL BURRO?
lol

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Jul 26, 2012
u people are stupid hes gonna get a DNA for bjs baby dumb azz!
mrs nosey

Dallas, TX

#6 Jul 27, 2012
So who is the daddy of bj's baby.don't understand what was written
you know

Haslet, TX

#7 Jul 27, 2012
Bj who.
hoe

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Jul 27, 2012
that ugly little girl with the granos on her face?
peewee

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Jul 27, 2012
I'm bjs baby's daddy and veronica knows that why we want to adopt her. anybody that has anything to say can talk to me
nasty

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jul 27, 2012
shrek is angela frausto she is the one making mike get dna for bj baby she dumb mike talks 2 bj on the side but angela cant know becuz she will kick mike out and mike does not have anywhere 2 go bcuz his mom kicked him out angela needs to be the one 2 give mike a dna when her kid is born hurrd she a hoe she screwed so many people behind mike back supposebly her cousin nora was makin a big deal about her pregnancy 2 bcuz someone said it was one of her own cousins baby nasty trick
friend

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jul 27, 2012
nora is her AUNT dip $hits. Get your facts straight before you say anything.
stupid

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Jul 27, 2012
that's stupid of bj to be someones secret if they're really talking then why doesn't she take him in so they can raise their baby together?
and what cousin is she pregnant from?
lol

Helotes, TX

#13 Jul 27, 2012
why is it that someone is so worried about if mike is bjs bbydaddy?
lost

Dallas, TX

#14 Jul 27, 2012
so who the hell is bj???
al fin

United States

#15 Jul 30, 2012
thought angela was so ugly noone would f**k her so how could she be screwing so many guys ? make up yalls mind ppl. yall be hating like a mutha. mikes with angela and thats that. ya get over it.
the truth

United States

#16 Jul 30, 2012
i dont think bj want to know who her baby daddy. so why dont we just talk about someone else.
sweet n sassi

United States

#18 Jul 30, 2012
Dont ever think that just cause a chick is ugly as f*ck that she cant screw around......Angela f*cked EDEN RODRIGUEZ when he was messing with tanya in tanyas apartment when she stayed at encinitos a long time ago. Thats messed up and gross as hell i bet she(angela) druged him.
Nappy head

United States

#19 Jul 30, 2012
Who hasnt this nasty bitch messed with? Shes pretty much screwed all of hondo, then she wants to be calling people hoes. She needs to look in the mirror. She talks alot of shizz about people and gets all loud but she aint about nothing. All bark no byte. And mike? Lets not even go there about how much hes a panocha. Hes a loud mouth to then when someone wants to mess with him he has his amazon gf fighting for him. Heeeheee what a couple.
Agent Tortilla

United States

#21 Jul 30, 2012
All of you need to learn BIRTH CONTROL, I know, I know, me machismo man me have kids I don't take care of.
joker

Castroville, TX

#22 Jul 30, 2012
once again frankenfool and his pathetic low self esteem life !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hondo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Of Hondo 26 min Ninety 17
Roxane g 15 hr Ahhh 5
Hondo Joker's Rap Song (Apr '14) 17 hr Obnoxious Oliver 7
Wools 17 hr Coward 14
Pinky vs Bubbles in cage match 17 hr Obnoxious Oliver 1
Harassing Fri Lost 7306 2
Escamilla Fri El Counselor 7

Hondo Jobs

Personal Finance

Hondo Mortgages