Comments
1 - 20 of 35 Comments Last updated Jan 16, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
really

United States

#1 Oct 7, 2012
Does anyone know where robbie ray is now ???
styx

Knoxville, TN

#2 Oct 13, 2012
In jail .mean prison.last i heard
rrrrr

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Oct 17, 2012
Hes in the half way house in lebanon he gets out at the end of this month i think.
really

United States

#4 Oct 23, 2012
Half way house isnt that suppose to help him get a job he is a nice person but would never work ask his ex wife she did everything he went plum to hell when she left him
rrrrrr

Kingsport, TN

#5 Nov 22, 2012
Depends on which ex wife you ask! And as far as everything else goes mind your own bussiness. Its people like you that just want to cause problems with people. Butt Out!!
rrrrrr

Kingsport, TN

#6 Nov 22, 2012
And besides that you really dont know what happens in someones marriage. Just what you assume or the rumors that you hear. And he is a great person.
really

Wadesboro, NC

#7 Nov 23, 2012
Oh well let me see you must be dating him right. Honey i know more than what u think. Really i know more than u cause he has only been married one time an he begs her to come back to him everytime she sees him. He is a good person unless u r married to him u dont know anything about him. So u butt out an mind your own business. All i was wondern is what happened to him. An rumors oh ok did u ever see her face an stuff when she lived around swords creek everybody eles did even his own mom so u shut up yiu know nothing about him ......
rrrrrr

Kingsport, TN

#8 Nov 24, 2012
Well lets see there honey, I know a whole lot more than you think. And no im not dating him! I have known him my whole life. Im about guessing that your not part of his family your just another drug head that hung around him. So as far as im concerned is that your the one that needs to tend to their own bussiness instead of everyone elses. So you need to think twice before you tell someone to shut up. Im closer to the family than you realize. And i was there when they were married, and i have known susan for a good while. So really you shut your mouth!
really

Lexington, NC

#9 Nov 24, 2012
You are really something. U prolly dont know his family or susan. An like i said he is a good person unless your married to him. I dont really care what u think u know an i really dont care about him i was jus wondern how an where he was now. So u mind your own business an stay off this post
rrrrrr

Kingsport, TN

#10 Nov 25, 2012
You really have some nerve. Its just seems funny how i can tell you where hes at and when he gets out. And when it comes to family heck no i wont mind my own bussiness. So your the one that needs to stay off this post. And back off.
really

Lexington, NC

#11 Nov 26, 2012
Whatever you say. I dont think you relize who u r talking to either. But thanks for the info it was helpful hehehehehe
rrrrrr

Kingsport, TN

#12 Nov 26, 2012
Glad I could help hehehehehehe
rrrrrr

Kingsport, TN

#13 Nov 26, 2012
And besides that i really dont care who im talking too. I strongly believe in the fact that what happens in the past needs to stay in the past. And everyone does wrong in their lifetime. And whoever you are im sure that you have done wrong too. But you wouldnt want something brought up about your past that you wasnt very proud of. so Once again i believe that a persons past needs to stay in the past. GOD Bless! And nobody is perfect not even you or me!
really

Lexington, NC

#14 Nov 27, 2012
You know some things are not worth discussing with people who think they know more than they really do an you are one of them. The past maybe where its at an yes it needs to stay but all i did was ask where he was an made a statement you come on here jumping on me like you know me or that i have committed a sin if you know so much you would know he has only been married once an he is a nice guy but has really not changed only got worse until he went to jail. I hope jail did change him but dont run your mouth on me about anything cause jus like you im closer than you think an dont need you to tell me a damn thing about him so now you have a nice day
rrrrrr

Kingsport, TN

#15 Nov 28, 2012
Your nothing but a joke! And for your information I know that he has only been married once. And if you were so close to the family you would not have had to ask anything about him. So you need to lay off your the one that brought up his past. And i dont give a damn how close you are. Cause you sure enough dont act like your that close to the family. And I never said i knew everything, but i can about promise you that I know a hell of a lot more than you do. So you have a nice day miss know it all.
really

Lexington, NC

#16 Nov 28, 2012
Can u say baby haha miss know it all really thats the best you can come up with. Get a life an i bet u dont know more than me but hey im not going to argue over Robbie Ray you gave me the info i was wondern about an i have nothing eles to say to you cause you are wasting my time ........
really

Lexington, NC

#17 Nov 28, 2012
Oh one more thing if you know so much then do you know why he has never got remarried???? Cause his heart still lies with susan........ but i bet u knew that too didnt you
rrrrrr

Kingsport, TN

#18 Nov 29, 2012
Are you just trying to sound like you have half a mind? How funny!! If I was you I would just shut up while i was ahead. And if you know so much about my family then i guess you can tell me where Robbie is right now. But on the susans case she was robbies first love and will always be robbies first love. And I know that their for a while that everytime he seen her he would ask her to come back. So I would really like to know how you think you know more about my family than I do? Key word hes family what the hell are you too anybody?
really

Matthews, NC

#19 Nov 30, 2012
Do u know how dumb you sound right now the only info you have gave me is about the half way house everything eles you keep repeating me or giving me a big lecture on the past an family well im going to make this real clear for you i know him better than anyone an i hope for him he has changed he could be a great guy if he would put his head on his shoulders right. Now for the last time im done with this conversation i do not want to talk about robbie anymore. You can make your self look like an idiot to me all you want but im done with it do u understand me im not discussing this issue with you anymore. Havea nice damn day
really

Matthews, NC

#20 Nov 30, 2012
Oh an ps you got that right HIS famiky not yours you need to remember that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honaker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who da girl that was with old nasty Perry Farme... 14 min Thats right 7
Daddy's Paying Child Support 15 min Tank 9
susie jen jen 46 min i am 1
Sarah Ray-Arms 1 hr anonymous1 4
Who is she? 1 hr What 11
Meth Heads Aug 24 Shaggy 4
Amber wood Aug 24 mee 6
•••
•••
Honaker Dating