Port Republic, VA

#2 Dec 8, 2012
10-10 3rd Qtr
Soul Train

Troy, VA

#4 Dec 8, 2012
Fan wrote:
Honaker WON!
Sorry, You were pre-mature in your call. GW won.
big balls

United States

#5 Dec 8, 2012
Honaker lost,but Hall broke both records,nothing to be ashamed of, everything to be proud of! These kids gave it all they had!
Fan

Troy, VA

#6 Dec 8, 2012
big balls wrote:
Honaker lost,but Hall broke both records,nothing to be ashamed of, everything to be proud of! These kids gave it all they had!
They are a great 2nd best team.
honaker

Roanoke, VA

#7 Dec 8, 2012
who lost state by more miller or hall

Since: Jul 12

Albemarle, NC

#8 Dec 8, 2012
Honakers fans don't even cheer to get the boys pumped up. Maroons fans was like a roar the whole game, they stood up and their band never stopped. Ours just sat there. No exitement at all on tiger side.

Since: Jul 12

Albemarle, NC

#9 Dec 8, 2012
Excitement (typo)
older x player

Natural Bridge, VA

#10 Dec 9, 2012
i played the game back when it was early 70's with coach smith.i came on the field each game to try to excite the fans not them excite me so duh to the fans exciting the team.fans watch while the team plays and thats a big difference and when fans pack the bleachers from a few hours ride in support of their team that speaks for fans excitement.so to me the team did plenty of excitement for the fans as well we just came up short and life goes on.at least our team go the honor to play the game unlike many teams across our hugh state didnt get that spot.wtg tigers on a great season nothing to be ashamed of your still the pride of every fan in honaker and other local neighborhoods around.but like everywhere in our country the critics are always lurking to bash someone else because of that big ole word that eats away inside their hearts and minds called jealous.
hon

Harrisonburg, VA

#11 Jan 4, 2013
go honaker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honaker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Low life men 44 min Biggen 42
Low Life Women 1 hr hank 2
Christy 2 hr Big Al 4
tommy peak 4 hr KMH 31
food city 9 hr Definitely 13
El Mars Deleted 11 hr Wow 9
Drug roundup Buchanan County Jun 24 Biker chic 1

Honaker Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance