ruh-roh

United States

#1 Nov 29, 2009
Looks like Donna is at it again. Stabbed her nephew. Keep it up, after all of these years of arson, drug dealing and medicaid taxi fraud, you may end up in prison yet.

from the bristol paper

Family dispute leads to stabbing

AP Graphics
Family Dispute Leads To Stabbing
By Jackie Bailey
Published: November 27, 2009

A family dispute in Washington County, Virginia has resulted in a county man receiving stab wounds with charges pending against a female suspect.

According to Washington County Virginia Sheriff Fred Newman, Washington County Dispatch received a call around 4:00 PM Friday in regards to a stabbing.

Deputies responded to a location at Lake Shore Campground, Lot # 48, County Park Road, Abingdon, Va. Upon arrival, deputies found 22 year old Jonathan Grizzle with stab wounds to the upper right leg. Grizzle was transported to a local hospital where he was treated and released.

The victim told deputies his aunt, 57 year old Donna Street, stabbed him several times. Charges against Ms. Street are pending further investigation of the incident.

The Sheriff said the stabbing appears to have been the result of a domestic situation.
SWEETIE

Abingdon, VA

#2 Nov 29, 2009
donna needs prayer!
snow forever

Honaker, VA

#3 Feb 28, 2010
donna needs prayer but thats one bit*h that wont get prayed for by me
no money

Abingdon, VA

#4 Mar 3, 2010
where is Donna now?
you dont need to know

Lebanon, VA

#5 Jul 21, 2010
You don't need to know where she is, you just need to keep your witches nose in your own business. That is if you even have a life to worry about. And to the rest of you she does not want or need your prayers because you all are not worthy of even thinking about her.
TRUTH

AOL

#7 Jul 23, 2010
donna is a great person,you should be ashamed to talk about her like that!everyone needs to leave her alone!
tramitized

Vinton, VA

#8 Jul 24, 2010
TRUTH must be one of her loyal customers.lol
TRUTH

AOL

#9 Jul 25, 2010
donna gets railroaded because she has lots of money and this broke county wants it!
ghost

Spring City, TN

#10 Jul 26, 2010
I wish I could be "as good" as Donna is. I will make that my goal in life. LOL
TRUTH

AOL

#11 Jul 26, 2010
then u could be rich!
ghost

Spring City, TN

#12 Jul 26, 2010
I am rich with family, love, morals, values, and many friends.
who

AOL

#13 Jul 27, 2010
she needs help she is crazy ..lie cheat still anyway she can get what she wonts and a nark.. sad to see how she has tured out in life when she has such great parents
TRUTH

AOL

#14 Jul 27, 2010
DONNA NEEDS PRAYER!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honaker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tommy peak 40 min i know him 28
Low life men 1 hr KRL 37
El Mars Deleted 1 hr Really 6
white elephant (Aug '14) 2 hr Owner 9
Low Life Women 4 hr shawn 1
Christy 17 hr Teddy 3
Drug roundup Buchanan County Sat Biker chic 1

Honaker Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance