Anon

Christiansburg, VA

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Thinking about dating her? Anybody know anything?
wtf

Duluth, GA

#2 Dec 26, 2012
Shes married
kinky

Roanoke, VA

#3 Dec 27, 2012
Is she the same one that i know that has 14 kids.that might be some tight stuff.
Arian

Christiansburg, VA

#4 Dec 27, 2012
Slut- she has done almost every guy in Honaker when her husband Matt is in and out of jail
A Lil Curious

Columbia, SC

#6 Dec 28, 2012
Listen here that is my sister an I'm not upholding her cause she has faults like everybody else but she has changed she is working now an is trying to do better. She is with her HUSBAND now trying to raise her kids. So leave bullshit alone an stop trying to get shit started..
justy

Vienna, WV

#9 Jan 4, 2013
audrey is a nice girl...she straightened up a whole lot since she quit hangin with that wild girl vanessa..just leave her alone people.
same ole

Irmo, SC

#10 May 20, 2013
Her and matt are back to their old tricks again. Poor kids...if it wasnt for the grandmother its hard to tell where theyd be :(
A Lil Curious

Lebanon, VA

#11 May 21, 2013
None of them are good for the kids. Things will never change. People always say give people a second chance they have changed. But an old dog can't learn new tricks. The kids would be better off with out their parents or their grandmother cause she is just as bad as the parents. Thats why they have turned out the way they have. An hate to say it but the poor kids will prob be the same way cause they learn from what they see an what they are taught.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honaker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone Know who Sarah Hunnell 32 min Sara 5
Male stripper needed (Sep '12) 33 min mog the bird man 81
any1 know where tanya lester is (May '13) 41 min Really 8
JD the offender and Jessica Childress 1 hr Jessica childress 2
Tim Sheppard & Chelsea Harrison Saga 21 hr truth 12
melissa sizemore is bad news n a biggest liar n... Dec 23 FYI 8
wow Dec 23 I see 4
Honaker Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web