Trust and true love.

Since: Sep 11

United States

#1 Sep 28, 2011
does it still exist? was it worth going through all the two timers you went with and just thought you loved them till ya caught them cheating. YOU DAM RIGHT
who cares

Lebanon, VA

#2 Oct 2, 2011
I wonder if there is such a thing, seems like the ones that do love u n would do anything 4 ya r the ones u don't want just can't make urself feel that way n Anthe flip side the one u love n would give everything to just doesn't feel the same about u....its a viscous cycle...perhaps its best to just settle, that's easier than having ur heart ripped out n stomped :(
Roughneck86

United States

#3 Oct 2, 2011
Yes there is such a thing. I searched long and hard and been through hell to find it. But the one Im with now is totaly worth what Ive been through to find her
lessons

Lebanon, VA

#4 Oct 2, 2011
If someone wants to be a part of your life, they'll make an effort to be in it. So don't bother reserving a space in your heart for someone who doesn't make an effort to stay.

I'm in my early 20's but one thing I have learned is that Love doesn't walk away, only people.
who cares

Lebanon, VA

#5 Oct 2, 2011
Love hurts...its one of those 4that letter words that doesn't need to be said....
Roughneck86

United States

#6 Oct 2, 2011
Well I guess thats yall's opinion. Thats y its called Topix. Say what you want but to me it was worth it
who cares

United States

#7 Oct 3, 2011
Might be worth it, if u find it...
very wise

Lebanon, VA

#8 Dec 12, 2011
lessons wrote:
If someone wants to be a part of your life, they'll make an effort to be in it. So don't bother reserving a space in your heart for someone who doesn't make an effort to stay.
I'm in my early 20's but one thing I have learned is that Love doesn't walk away, only people.
I needed to read that. Thank you.:)
Had it

United States

#9 Dec 14, 2011
lessons wrote:
I agree. I'm fifty been married twice... I gave, they took,
they cheated, lied, last one was on drugs,beat me and cheated too!
I let him go after two years. I'll be alone before I give my heart to the wrong man again
True Love Found

Lebanon, VA

#10 Dec 15, 2011
I had a crush on a guy in high school but too shy to say anything. Went through hell with some losers for a very long time. After all this time, I find out that my high school crush always felt the same way about me. He is wonderful and my soulmate. So, yeah true love still exists. It just sometimes takes a lot of hell to get to your heaven. So, keep ur head up and u will find your true love.
shew

United States

#11 Dec 26, 2011
Im not sure its out there 4 every1, im happy n envious of the 1s that have found it, I think sumtimes we r self destructive n kill it b4 there's even a chance, n then there's sum that had it n didn't realize it til it was gone these r the fools who really get to suffer
kkaahh96

Richlands, VA

#12 Jan 2, 2012
Trust me, I know for a fact that there is<3 I met my boyfriend at church and he is simply amazing(: He opens doors for me, tells me I'm beautiful, and he even orders my food for me when we go out. So trust and true love do exist. When you find the right guy/girl you will know. The best of luck and God bless(:
dreamsicle

Castlewood, VA

#13 Jan 2, 2012
kkaahh96 wrote:
Trust me, I know for a fact that there is<3 I met my boyfriend at church and he is simply amazing(: He opens doors for me, tells me I'm beautiful, and he even orders my food for me when we go out. So trust and true love do exist. When you find the right guy/girl you will know. The best of luck and God bless(:
Give it some time. see where it leads and if its true and trusted.
Happynow

United States

#14 Feb 9, 2012
Well if you ask me about true love a little over eight years ago I would of said bullshit. I was married twice before first husband was 11 years older than me and very controlling I was very young at the time. Then everything went to hell but I did have wonderful children with him. Then my second husband was worst than the first he beat me and me and my children was very scared of him. He was crazy he tried to kill me several times he went to prison and me and my kids got away I think god for that everyday. But then I got with a man I knew for years and we married and has been very happy he takes very good care of me and my friends. So true love is out there sometimes you do have to go through a lot of heartache to find true love.
Happynow

United States

#15 Feb 9, 2012
Sorry I meant to say he takes very good care of me and my kids.
yes

Lebanon, VA

#16 Feb 12, 2012
To those that have found it u r very blessed!! I must admit im envious. I think I just look in all the wrong placed, go for all the wrong guys!
Dude

Castlewood, VA

#17 Feb 12, 2012
People people it's not about that one special person. It's about commonality. If you can find one that exhibits the same interest as you then that is a person you can be happy with. Problem being that everybody wants what they can't have or they believe they know what they want until they get it and then realize that wasn't it at all. Why do you think that there are women out there that like to hunt, fish, and like sports. Or guys out there that like to shop, garden, and cook. We have mixtures of individuals so they can find each other. Know what you need not what you want. Don't let being human get in the way of your happiness. Make sense???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honaker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know joe Ratliff also known as bub 39 min Family friend 10
April Smith Autozone manager 3 hr Oh yes 15
Kortnee byrd 4 hr LOl 4
Daniel Horton 4 hr mama 2
Good looking girl at Hunters Ridge 5 hr Badbarbie 4
Snitch! (Jan '17) 6 hr Chris laye 8
Lisa Shell Hess went to womens prison in NC tod... (Mar '13) Tue Tinker bell 15

Honaker Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance