Joran Van Der Sloot Says Holloway Die...

Joran Van Der Sloot Says Holloway Died on Aruba Beach

There are 12 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Feb 3, 2008, titled Joran Van Der Sloot Says Holloway Died on Aruba Beach. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Hidden camera footage broadcast in the Netherlands on Sunday showed Dutch student Joran Van der Sloot saying he was with Natalee Holloway when she collapsed on a beach in Aruba.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

Rusty

Phillips, ME

#1 Feb 4, 2008
They all need to go straight to hell. Anybody that anything to do with horrible crime.
gay man

Southport, CT

#2 Feb 6, 2008
he's HOT as hell!
tommy salami

Orange Park, FL

#3 Feb 6, 2008
the dutch cannot be trusted and gay man keep your homo-erotic comments to yourself , elton
Annie Burgess

Netherlands

#4 Feb 6, 2008
Hey guys, there's a dutch blogger who's way ahead of the media here, apparently the story is much bigger in Holland.
http://equivocationnation.blogspot.com

“CAN U SAY 6”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#5 Feb 6, 2008
he says he didnt loose any sleep....i have a nice peice of blue steel for him that might do the trick

“CAN U SAY 6”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#6 Feb 6, 2008
Annie Burgess wrote:
Hey guys, there's a dutch blogger who's way ahead of the media here, apparently the story is much bigger in Holland.
http://equivocationnation.blogspot.com
good link....interesting info
Ernie

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Feb 6, 2008
This guy is starting to remind me of that nutcase John Mark Carr in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case. I think he's been making stuff up for two years just to string the media along.. and guess what.. the media eats it up, with Nancy Grace the first in line.
Bottom line is that they still don't have a case against him and Natalie's mother needs to face the fact that her little angel probably died of a cocaine overdose. Sad, but it's time to let go of this and move on. People will be speculating for years, but let's call it what it is.. an undetermined death.
San diego

San Diego, CA

#8 Feb 7, 2008
well ernie, im sure you would like to think you are right in what you said but.......according to joran he wasnt sure if she was dead. She could have been passed out or something along those lines. Instead of calling an ambulance he just dumped her. She could have still been alive. It seems something else happened to her thats why he didnt call the proper authorities. Now he got caught on video spilling the beans and hes trying to back peddle. I guess his daddy didnt fill him in on not opening your mouth. We should all thank him for being such a dumb A$$ cause now the world know some what of the truth to what happened.
Logic

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Feb 7, 2008
I say we should waterboard him to find out the truth...thats acceptable and legal right?
onehotmamma4

United States

#10 Feb 7, 2008
gay man wrote:
he's HOT as hell!
are you kidding me??
a girl lost her life and you are worried about this ass being hot??
you are just as bad as he is
Ernie

Jacksonville, FL

#11 Feb 8, 2008
I agree the guy is a dirtbag, but his story isn't credible. The buddy who he said took the body out to sea and dumped it doesn't even have a boat. This clown just loves the publicity and it makes me sick to see Nancy Grace catering to him by sensationalizing every word he says and running the same Natalie Holloway pics and video clips on her show every day for the past two years. Don't forget how Nancy labeled the Duke Lacrosse team "gang rapists" before the investigation even began.

“Liberals are insane.”

Since: Jan 10

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Feb 23, 2010
http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2010/02...

Van Der Stupid is at it again, I wonder where he will bury her body next?

I do hope they find her.

Boycott Aruba!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Homewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri JackArmStrong 20,383
lost male siamese Fri somibo 1
the truth about israel and the jews Jul 13 BUDD PRESCOTT 1
News Good Neighbors (Dec '07) Mar '16 Garnetgirl 55
Travel inn on oxmoor wtf (Jul '15) Jul '15 Concerned 3
News BPD officer shot in Pinson home by woman's estr... (May '14) May '14 TruthIs 1
News Sidewalks on graves of children and Confederate... (Mar '14) Mar '14 janice 1

Homewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Homewood Mortgages