Another cleric soon to be exposed

Posted in the Homestead Forum

Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Feb 1, 2013
I've been reporting on Pedophile's Paradise aka the Pittsburgh Diocese for decades. Douglas Nowicki was the secretary of education under Bevilacqua and Wuerl before being rewarded the position as Archabbot of St. Vincent College & Seminary. This appointment puts all the seminarians, literally at the feet of Nowicki, and usually on thier knees.

This site reinforce my writings.

http://www.misconductinlatrobe.com/wp-content...
Toilet Surfer

West Mifflin, PA

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Mike Ference wrote:
I've been reporting on Pedophile's Paradise aka the Pittsburgh Diocese for decades. Douglas Nowicki was the secretary of education under Bevilacqua and Wuerl before being rewarded the position as Archabbot of St. Vincent College & Seminary. This appointment puts all the seminarians, literally at the feet of Nowicki, and usually on thier knees.
This site reinforce my writings.
http://www.misconductinlatrobe.com/wp-content...
Hey Ference, why wont you do anything about the sexual predator on the WMASD who was fired for sexual harassment? Guess its ok to have perverts around kids as long as they aren't priests. WMASD doesn't even require their school board members to go through background checks like EVERY OTHER ADULT who comes in contact with the kids must.
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Toilet Surfer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Ference, why wont you do anything about the sexual predator on the WMASD who was fired for sexual harassment? Guess its ok to have perverts around kids as long as they aren't priests. WMASD doesn't even require their school board members to go through background checks like EVERY OTHER ADULT who comes in contact with the kids must.
Check your sources before you critique my work. I exposed the German Teacher at West Mifflin. It was the intent of Pat Risha and his cohorts to let the fellow finish out the year and leave on his own accord. I sent out an email, I beleive the time was around 10:00 or 11:00 pm on a Sunday night. Monday morning the German teacher was gone.

What eles you want to know. You want to know about Fatther Dan. Is that what upset you. Father Dan is a Father Danielle. Stay tuned. I'll be writing abiut theat dysfunctional sex freak soon.
Toilet Surfer

West Mifflin, PA

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Mike Ference wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your sources before you critique my work. I exposed the German Teacher at West Mifflin. It was the intent of Pat Risha and his cohorts to let the fellow finish out the year and leave on his own accord. I sent out an email, I beleive the time was around 10:00 or 11:00 pm on a Sunday night. Monday morning the German teacher was gone.
What eles you want to know. You want to know about Fatther Dan. Is that what upset you. Father Dan is a Father Danielle. Stay tuned. I'll be writing abiut theat dysfunctional sex freak soon.
yet this sexual harasser is still on the WMASD school board and is allowed to freely go around kids. Great job Mike. Ignore this one.
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Toilet Surfer wrote:
<quoted text>yet this sexual harasser is still on the WMASD school board and is allowed tont mea freely go around kids. Great job Mike. Ignore this one.
What's stopping you from doing something?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Homestead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
accomplishments 19 hr Longine 13
candidates who have WM jobs or are appointed on... Fri End game 5
Marshall Decenzo and Kovacs are very close Thu Bootes 2
Glenn's Cerra sexual misconduct Thu Tony sweatpants 2
Marone uses boro funded vehicle (Nov '12) Apr 16 fireman 31
WM incumbants= boro waste Apr 16 richie 1
Richard Saunders Exposed Countdown Apr 16 Dave and Tony 1
More from around the web

Homestead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE