Jane Edmonds

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Joanne, Hey girl, I just got back to town, Dave and I have been on vacation and I really haven't gone online much. How coincidental to check this out and find you here. As I posted elsewhere that I persoanlly knew both victims,I don't know what all the fuss is still going on about cause in my opinion that old quack should have been put out of business a long time ago. Let's meet up, I can arrange an introduction between you all and Samuel.
Jane Edmonds

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Joanne, give me a call tomorrow on your break. I totally agree on all this, Homestead would be far better off if it never had to see hyde nor hairlip of him, hopefully Tallahassee will see things the same.
Samuel Andrews

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

I can remember back to the late 70's or early 80's when my father and I were about a block away from Kosove's office and an individual we knew was walking from the direction of his building , quite irritated looking.We stopped to speak to him a moment and he said that his mom had been misdiagnosed by Kosove. Other than that I can't really say as to if he elaborated on what her condition actually was. Point being, mainly that this has obviously been going on for many, many years.I do know that I never trusted him, and he was never my first preference of a doctor.If it hadn't been for my father's advancing years and his own medical conditions, coupled with the fact that we had no one reliable to sit with him so he had to come along when I took mom to a doctor,then we would never have had to have gotten messed up with Kosove, and it could have been biopsied and diagnosed elsewhere so something could have been done in time. Kosove never lifted a hand towards any normal medical tests or procedures and wasted so much time that nothing could be done in the line of surgery, and the only other options only made her worse.
Samuel Andrews

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

As stated in other posts it was eventually biopsied and diagnosed correctly elsewhere, but due to the 90-120 days Kosove wasted it could no longer be taken off surgically because by this time it was blocking the major arteries in her throat. It is pretty obvious that Kosove's dilly dallying around effectvely signed my mom's death warrant. And how could anyone say anything different about the other lady who pased away less than a year afterward, when this victim was told by him, " Let's give it a few month's and see what happens." When I told the facts pertaining to my mom's case in another post it was judged by someone who evidently had to be him or someone who works for him as being nuts. When I asked how would he feel if something like what happened to my mom happened to someone in his family it was judged by them as being mean. So if it makes me nuts for stating the facts, and him or his office would rather have people it didn't ever happen that way or didn't ever even happen at all, then how can it be judged as mean by asking how he would feel if something like that happened to someone in his family? And lastly, why are her ashes in an urn across the room, and why does her death certificate plainly state CANCER? If you would have done your job Kossie, it could have been diagnosed correcly quite early on. The facts do indeed speak plainly for theirselves, as plain as the nose on your face,and they will cry out for justice just as long needs be, even if it's as long as the nose on your face!!!!!
Samuel Andrews

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

Accidently left the word believe out in the previous post after I said: "So if it makes me nuts for stating the facts, and him or his office would rather have people..." I suppose I just typed too fast cause I'm so "pissed"!!!!!
Joanne Bronson Castrianno

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

We know what you mean, Samuel. After speaking to Jane about all this I can truy assure you that there are many who feel that it would be better for everyone if he just "hoofed it" on back to PA!
Joanne Bronson Castrianno

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

Less that be somehow miscontrued I meant "better for everyone" in reference to any potential future victims of his, and I know surviving family members of his other victims would sure feel a whole lot better to know he was out of business and wouldn't be doing it to anyone else.
Samuel Andrews

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

No, Kossie, I don't suppose you or your cronny found the review over on Superpages helpful. You're the only ones who wouldn't. There you go again, trying to make Homestead look stupid. We're all gonna laugh the day Tallahasse does go in there on you.
Samuel Andrews

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Heartless bas@*#@*!!!!!
Samuel Andrews

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

If anyone's noticed the liberal sprinklings of glowing positive reviews about Kossy over on other websights, think abut this. They didn't really start happening until the truth of what he told the other victim "Let's give it a few months and see what happens" was posted here.
James Castrianno

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

To Not Him, Not a Cronny, So where you been? Joanne and I are still awaiting your response. Although from everyone that we have already spoken to and everything we have read on the subject it certainly fits all the criteria for gross negligence, so if you don't get back to us it's quite alright.
Samuel Andrews

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Who really cares about these supposed "patients" over on some other websights with all their " this doctor is wonderful, I love this doctor, and all is well with me " bullsch....? If you are a patient just be thankful, give him time, which he likes to take alot of in emergency situations,and you're likely to find out just how "wonderful" the quack truly is. It shows a total lack of disrespect for the deceased, no matter who the poster is, him or a patient, when the truth of how he neglected these other patients (failing to live up to the oath that all doctors must take upon entering into the profession), is presented right before you and you judge it as not helpful, and proceed to go ahead and do your best to lure more unsuspecting victims into his parlor, to possibly have the same thing happen to them. It really is peculiar these posts didn't start showing up until the truth of what he told the other victim, "Let's give it a few months and see what happens" was posted. The result of his taking so much time and failing to perform biopsies being her face rotted half off, and her throat probaly closing up, just as in my mom's case. I have absolutely no intentions of shutting up about this, and who would in the same situation? Would you?
Samuel Andrews

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

I believe Homestead has been here long enough that everyone can figure out who the only one's are that wouldn't find the truth helpul.
Samuel Andrews

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

You can thank your own dear old bippy you have such sorry ratings and professional reputaion in comparison to all the other ents in town, nobody else did it but you. And all the positive reviews you have posted won't change that or undo the harm you've already caused, or bring back your victims. My mom can't speak for herself here anymore, actually she couldn't speak, or have food or water while she was here thanks to your procrastinating a.. , so I will continue to speak for her, and that, you droopy eyebrowed quack, is the way it is.
Samuel Andrews

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Ouite some time back, someone who was obviously one of your cronnies said you only tried to help, and that I needed some help getting over my loss. Yeah, you only tried to help when you were in a big hurry to get her in for those hearing tests for hearing aids that you evidently make a pretty penny on. Then you turn around a little later and fail to get her in for timely urgent appointments like we asked you for and never lifted a hand about biopsies that anyone not even in the medical profession could plainly see that she needed. But maybe you need some new bifocals cause you did it again right afterwards to someone else. When Tallahassee shows up about your "Giving it a few months and see what happens" you're the one that's gonna need some help getting over it.
Samuel Andrews

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

PS I was told on one of the calls to Tallahassee that "you,(speaking of Kosove), better have her medical records available, intact and unaltered." I do have proof of where the only biopsy was obtained, and it certainly wasn't by you.
Samuel Andrews

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

So can anyone tell me what good would a hearing aide do for a soon to be misdiagnosed, neglected, deceased patient at the hands of the self same doctor who was in such a big hurry for hearing tests to get them hearing aids sold. I probably shouldn't say this because he just might be fast to latch onto the idea and try to market it somehow, if he hasn't thought of it already, how about HEARING AIDES FOR THE DECEASED? Now, I don't know if they would be that fast to catch up to you on false advertising, when one of your supposed specialities that you have advertised is "diseases of the neck and throat" and you were unable to figure out that they needed a biopsy (look the word up dude and/or dudette) in spite of rapidly growing, plainly visible lumps.
Samuel Andrews

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Thanks for getting me started again, as if I ever really intended to let off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Homestead Discussions

Search the Homestead Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 5 hr HCS 2,388
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Jul 22 nina roth 2,063
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 15 BigDog 2,922
What in-state tuition means for one undocumente... Jun '14 I Want I Want 10
Canadian Fugitive Caught In Florida (Oct '09) May '14 Update 14
Review: Dade County's Finest Carwash (Sep '11) Apr '14 Afrique 11
Flowers Apr '14 Beautiful arrangements 1
•••
•••
•••
Homestead Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Homestead Jobs