Alias: Doc Could Droop & Dupe Alot

Posted in the Homestead Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
James Addison Castrianno

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Aug 25, 2010
He doesn't look like such a bad guy, huh? His eyebrows could use a little lift but other than that this this character is racking up a history of not performing biopsies when needed, ignoring urgent calls, and telling patients " Let's give it a few months and see what happens." What happens is their face rots half off. At least two are deceased in less than a years time as a direct result of this type of "doctoring." Avoid him like the plaque, and tell everyone else to do the same!
Samuel Andrews

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Aug 25, 2010
To James Catrianno: James, you really didn't have to do that. I already have the photo on my tee shirt, and would have gotten around to it myself. If he or anyone would have said anything about it I would have said that was my mom,(and still is and always will be) and he didn't have any right to do her that way, or his other victims either, for that matter. I didn't mind you borrowing a few of my words, with a little variation, for the title caption or elsewhere in the text. In fact I have another one for you, "What would you rather have, the truth or Kosove-quences"
James Castrianno

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Aug 25, 2010
Thanks, Samuel, that's good, so good in fact that I just couldn't resist changing it from what I had to that.
Samuel Andrews

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Aug 26, 2010
You know, I was just thinking, being either Kossie or his cronny wanted to judge some of my posts as incendiary maybe I ought to put a picture of his droopy eyebrowed a.. with an = sign and a picture of my mom's urn next to it on a tee shirt!!!!! Don't think for a minute I wouldn't!!!!!
James and Joan Castrianno

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Aug 26, 2010
To Samuel : That's what we're talking about, you're one of our kind of people! It's just too bad that he himself wouldn't be the one to wear it!
not him not a cronny

Homestead, FL

#6 Aug 26, 2010
just thought of this when it read your post. a very good friend of mine should have seen this before she had to pay big. not a Dr thing tho.
Sec. 33.07. ONLINE HARASSMENT.(a) A person commits an offense if the person uses the name or persona of another person to create a web page on or to post one or more messages or photographs by digital means on a commercial social networking site:
(1) without obtaining the other person's consent; and
(2) with the intent to harm, defraud, intimidate, or threaten any person.
(b) A person commits an offense if the person sends an electronic mail, instant message, text message, or similar communication that references a name, domain address, phone number, or other item of identifying information belonging to any person, including but not limited to photographs :
(1) without obtaining the other person's consent;
(2) with the intent to cause a recipient of the communication to reasonably believe that the other person authorized or transmitted the communication; and
(3) with the intent to harm or defraud any person.
(c) An offense under Subsection (a) is a felony of the third degree.
James Addison Castrianno

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Aug 27, 2010
In reply to the previous post. The picture has been removed, but there is also such a thing as freedom of speech. From any posts I've placed or any by any other person's that I've read there have been no attempts to harm,defraud, intimidate or threaten any person. As far as his personal reputation, it was evidently kaput long ago, and he should have thought of that himself before he started helping put people through the unnecessary torture of cancer that could have been done something about early on while it was still operable, if only he would have had the common sense about him to bring people in for urgent calls, perform biopsies, etc. There is no law against speaking the truth.
Samuel Andrews

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Aug 27, 2010
Thanks James, to which I might add that there are stil laws on the book pertaining to gross negligence!!!!!
Samuel Andrews

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Aug 27, 2010
So what about all the rate and review websights where people post messages about businesses, doctors, dentists, etc.? Is that suppose to mean if you had a good experiencwe somewhere it's fine to post, but if you had a bad one and if a doctor or someone helped cost a loved one's life in such a terrible fashion and is still doing it to other patients you're just supposed to keep it all hushed up?
Joanne Bronson Castrianno

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Aug 27, 2010
Just now reading this. I don't think you're a cronny or him, but since you seem to be so informed about the law if you don't believe what's the center of the conversation or discussion is the gross negligence on his behalf, after the lives he's helped destroy, then kindly define the term "gross negligence" for us from a legal perspective. Gracias in advance.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Aug 27, 2010
PS, Patiently waiting, "we're all ears."
Samuel Andrews

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#12 Aug 27, 2010
To James: At least you took the picture down, which I myself appreciate your doing, for several reasons. Do you suppose if I post before and after photos of my mom, alive and in the urn, that perhaps Koosie could bring her back or any of the other ones?

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#13 Aug 27, 2010
James is sort of busy right now, but I don't believe that he would mind my answering for him on this one. No, we dont't think he would be any more capable of that than what he apparently is of diagnosing correctly!

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#14 Aug 28, 2010
There is a phrase in legal jargon that states simply " The facts speak for theirselves." I would like to continue with the following which I found on a legal advisory websight, and I quote, "Medical malpratice can occur for a variety of reasons, but one of the most devastating causes of medical malpratice is failure to diagnose. This type of medical malpratice is so extremely devastating because many times the failure to diagnose leads to the patient's untimely demise. When the patient's disease continues to go undiagnosed the patient and his or her family needlessly suffers physically, emotionally, and financially. Patients trust their physicians to care for their health and well being. When the physician fails to perform their professional duties and correctly diagnose the patient's illness and the patient suffers further injury or death as a result the physician may have commited medical malpratice." Obviously our concerned self appointed online legal advisor was too busy elsewhere or is still looking up the answer to my question, so I am taking it upon myself to find out the answers.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 Aug 28, 2010
I would have expected an answer though, considering their concern for us and their impartiallity.
not him not a cronny

Homestead, FL

#16 Aug 28, 2010
Sorry to disappoint you all. I am very busy and on sick leave. I will try, when time allows. Sorry that you think of me as your concerned self appointed online legal advisor.. Just was trying to stop something that had happed to a friend. It did cost her more money that you would think.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#17 Aug 29, 2010
To not him, not a cronny: Thank you. Remember if there's anyone come to harm here it's his negletted, misdiagnosed victims especially, their family members by seeing them passing away in such an agonizing manner,(wouldn't you call someone's throat closing up agonizing?), and a community at large still at risk of being misdiagnosed by him. As someone stated elsewhere," Continue letting it be known on the internet, in the community, and follow up with Tallahassee, and if it spares even one the agony of having something like this happen to them, then it will have been worth the effort." Do you not feel any more informed if you or one of your loved ones have something come up that requires a competent doctor's diagnosing as opposed to what has been transpiring with this one? Would you want to gamble or risk it with him? No, if you're not him or one of cronnies I believe you should be thankful someone cares enough to inform people such as yourself.Thank you, and will await answers to questions, but ultimately Tallahassee will do some judgeing on his "expertise" or more specifically his lack thereof.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#18 Aug 29, 2010
We believe that any thinking,caring human being with any feeling whatsoever or sense of compassion for fellow human beings would naturally find it objectionable at the least and horrendous in consequences (faces rotting half off, throats closing up), when a supposed skilled physician wastes such time in failing to perform his professional duties in regards to his patients. To our way of thinking there is no excuse for such behavior.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#19 Aug 29, 2010
And if that personally upsets anyone's little applecart, then so be it!

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#20 Aug 29, 2010
And if anyone thinks they can brush aside the first known case of 2008, then how do they explain the second known case in less than a year's time and his telling them "Let's give it a few months and see what happens" with the same devastating results?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Homestead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet ISMAILI SINGLES | DATE ISMAILIS | ISMAILI... Dec 26 Pyaraly 1
why do you hate gringos. (Apr '12) Dec 22 Nate 25
Homestead Air Force Base Dec 22 Officer 1
News Miami-Dade visitor centers open the door to tou... Dec '16 Horatio the HornB... 4
Clinton Nov '16 snarky anarchy 3
are there any cash paying jobs? (Jun '16) Jun '16 newfloridian 1
News Canadian Fugitive Caught In Florida (Oct '09) Feb '16 Truth 17

Homestead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Homestead Mortgages