Doc Kosovo's Homestead Ear, Nose and ...

Doc Kosovo's Homestead Ear, Nose and Throat Mis-diagnose

Posted in the Homestead Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sam Andrews

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Jun 19, 2010
The following is a brief excerpt from a work in progress and is fully protected as such under applicable United States of America Copyright Laws. "Doc Kosovo's Homestead Ear, Nose and Throat Mis-diagnose" Copyright 2010 by Samuel Andrews Doc kosovo said it was only a swollen gland/ You know he didn't even lift a hand to try and help that dear ol' lady/ You can't tell us there was nothing shady cause we all know/ He just sat on his butt and watched those tumors grow/ Down at Doc Kosovo's Homestead Ear, Nose and Throat Mis-diagnose
Sam Andrews

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Jun 20, 2010
Basically,idiots, what other ENT offices (and others) have to say is that a biopsy should have been performed by you early on (and you never performed one for her EVER), and that there's no excuse for failing to do it!!!!!
Sam Andrews

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Jun 20, 2010
As to my work in progress there, when it's finished I will see to it that it receives wide and strategic distribution. I just may have never resorted to that, had you not in your conniving stupidity of had the audacity to try to make me out a liar again, in regards as to how your little dandy of a quack of a doctor bread and butter man is failing repeatedly to figure out the complexities of what a simple little three syllable word means or implies, that being....wait for it....BI-OP-SY!!!!!
Sam Andrews

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Jun 20, 2010
But, boy, he can sure get off his butt, and get to work on those hearing tests!!!!! You can't tell the City of Homestead or me there isn't a few screws loose somewhere up there in his ol' nappy head!!!!!
Sam Andrews

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Jun 20, 2010
Then too, there's that other litte activity that I suppose I may as well go ahead about, being you've got me really pissed off enough to just go ahead and spill the beans right here and now. You see, it's like this, a little while ago when I was talking to someone who works at Winn Dixie, and suddenly, just out of the blue your name happened to come up, and she said, her mother went there about twice and ... then there's the lady at a restaurant that happened to overhear the main manager whom I've been friends with for around forty years and I talking, and said, what did you say that "doctor's" name was? She then proceeded to tell us she took her family there once, and that... well, that's all I got to say about that right now!!!!!
Sam Andrews

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Jun 20, 2010
Except that both matched precisely, and the two do not know each other!!!!!
Sam Andrews

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Jun 20, 2010
And that both said most assuredly they'd never go back to your office because of it!!!!!
Sam Andrews

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Jun 22, 2010
Did hear you got a degree at UCLA (Upper Corner of Lower Alabama) and was going set up pratice in Homestead, PA and Key West,PA before finally deciding on Fl., much to everyone's detriment!!!!!
Sam Andrews

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Jun 24, 2010
As per works in progress, don't think for one moment I had to have any help with that. I have already had previous works published in books for Worldwide Distribution!!!!!
Sam Andrews

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Jun 24, 2010
So you may as well just go ahead and throw your little clueless nut theory right on out the window with the dishwater. And besides I was there when it all took place, so I should know just how it happened. And as for the other deceased, misdiagnosed victim, her brother and her mother in law would not have lied about how that happened either.
Sam Andrews

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Jun 29, 2010
"Alias: Doc Kould Droop Alot (Zero)" Copyright 2010 by Samuel Andrews: As somnambulistic as he appears,no wonder the last four digits of his Homestead pratice phone number are all zeros, cause he certainly has drooped alot. Unfortunately, if you, dear reader, choose to put your trust and confidence in him then you could end up doing much more than just drooping alot. However, the florists and funeral home are just down the street, so don't come back and say that I didn't try to tell you !!!!!
Sam Andrews

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#12 Jun 30, 2010
Now, I want to take the time to dedicate the song, Here Without You by The Byrds (written by Gene Clark, also now deceased) to my entire family.
Sam Andrews

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#13 Jun 30, 2010
It's right there on you tube under The Byrds Here Without You - a Gene Clark photo tribute.
Samuel Andrews

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#14 Jul 3, 2010
Back when you judged some of my comments as incendiary, what do you know about incendiary? What about when some of your misdiagnosed, neglected patients have to be cremated? Suppose one could call that incendiary, huh?
Samuel Andrews

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 Jul 3, 2010
Kossy, Kossy, Kossy, Koss he had his head up his...
Samuel Andrews

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#16 Jul 5, 2010
goshy,goshy!!!!!
Samuel Andrews

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#17 Jul 6, 2010
Be right back at 'cha!!!!!
Samuel Andrews

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#18 Jul 7, 2010
What's up with this Charles Allen Kosove A DO deal anyway? All I know is if you really need help he will a'do nothing, and you'll end up having to tell your loved ones adieu!!!!!
Samuel Andrews

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#19 Jul 7, 2010
Looks like he might have had a couple of ill, uninformed patients today, or else they wouldn't have been going to him. Guess I'll just have to keep on informing everyone!!!!!
Samuel Andrews

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#20 Jul 9, 2010
At the advice of a local proprieter (just down the street from Kossy) I would like to make a little addition to the previous post. Being well informed about him already, when I started to tell them about seeing a couple patients leaving his office they interjected with "ALIVE"!!!!! Come to think of it, that truly is a wonder if he's still doing no better than he did pertaining to my mom or JBC, or some of the other cases we're hearing about!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Homestead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet ISMAILI SINGLES | DATE ISMAILIS | ISMAILI... Dec '16 Pyaraly 1
why do you hate gringos. (Apr '12) Dec '16 Nate 25
Homestead Air Force Base Dec '16 Officer 1
News Miami-Dade visitor centers open the door to tou... (Jul '16) Dec '16 Horatio the HornB... 4
Clinton Nov '16 snarky anarchy 3
are there any cash paying jobs? (Jun '16) Jun '16 newfloridian 1
News Canadian Fugitive Caught In Florida (Oct '09) Feb '16 Truth 17

Homestead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Homestead Mortgages