3 Homestead Police Charged in 2011 In...

3 Homestead Police Charged in 2011 Incidents

There are 3 comments on the NBC Miami story from Jul 2, 2012, titled 3 Homestead Police Charged in 2011 Incidents. In it, NBC Miami reports that:

Three Homestead Police officers bonded out of jail Monday night after being charged in connection with two 2011 assaults outside a Homestead bar, according to court records.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Miami.

ihatehomestead police

Homestead, FL

#1 Jul 3, 2012
homestead cops are so corrupted. they take advantage of their authority and look at their sorry asses now.
Ilovelawandorder

Miami, FL

#2 Jul 3, 2012
Homestead police officers are trying to do a job in a town of losers who want to thieve and drug their way through life. The sorry ass is you.

Since: Jun 12

Homestead, FL

#3 Jul 22, 2012
Ilovelawandorder wrote:
Homestead police officers are trying to do a job in a town of losers who want to thieve and drug their way through life. The sorry ass is you.
I have to agree with this statement. I moved to Homestead in April of this year and have had only positive interaction with the city cops here. Two being neighbors. Now Florida City on the other hand...thats a different story. I am not saying that the 3 involved in this case are not guilty but cant say they are innocent either. Apparently someone feels that they should be held accountable for something since they have been arrested. Homestead has many problems in its city. I have to remember that we all including cops are just human and make mistakes also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Homestead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton Nov 20 snarky anarchy 3
why do you hate gringos. (Apr '12) Nov 20 James 24
News Miami-Dade visitor centers open the door to tou... Aug '16 enforce FARA 2
are there any cash paying jobs? Jun '16 newfloridian 1
News Canadian Fugitive Caught In Florida (Oct '09) Feb '16 Truth 17
Sirens going off and announcement? (Dec '15) Jan '16 robert 2
Dana Vargas (Dec '15) Dec '15 curious 1

Homestead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance