Who do you support for Attorney Gener...
just wondering

United States

#2170 Jul 16, 2013
so, why is yo daddy back at the whitehouse telling yo bro what to do next?
tick tock flop

Spring Hill, FL

#2172 Jul 17, 2013
just wondering wrote:
so, why is...
this a crock pot

silly squat

me oh

my
mammy

United States

#2174 Jul 18, 2013
Have you seen this six foot tall blonde with a huge culo walking around ocho calle with three legs?
not him
HaHa

Spring Hill, FL

#2175 Jul 19, 2013
mammy wrote:
Have you seen this six foot tall blonde with a huge culo walking around ocho calle with three legs?
not him
real HaHa

obviously by BoHoo

You U mooooooo
Joe

Fort Wayne, IN

#2176 Jul 19, 2013
How many men on death row, finally give up to the lord! You won't support the idea that doctors are necessary in many cases. You do however support someone on death row who killed one or more people, because of your religious beliefs! That's just wrong
DEEP THOUGHT

Spring Hill, FL

#2177 Jul 19, 2013
Joe wrote:
How ... wrong
SHALLOW AND WASTED THOUGHT - OFT REPEATED TO STOP TIME
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2178 Jul 19, 2013
Joseph,

I am just opposed to the death penalty, there is absolutely nothing porductive about it.

I used it in the sense of "remove" from, I want all George Bush appointed Judges "removed" from the bench. I think JOHN KERRY Won the Florida election and the Florida Vote declared NULL and VOID and all that comes with that positive comes with death.

Let me clarify, because your enemies will use every little thing against you "get rid" of .

The English language is multifaceted, extremely unique language , many words have several different meanings therefore like yourself some of my writings can be grossly misinterpreted and thus needs clarification.

Like the term "get rid of" Some take that to mean the elimination of life.

You would think these Corrupt Judges would "recuse" ” themselves out of Honor to the Court.
I am actually of the opinion that JOHN KERRY Won the Florida election and the Florida Vote declared NULL and VOID and all that comes with that positive comes with death.

I fully agree with Eric Holder, The Justice in the State of Florida "meaningless" of no value. As I have been previously writing all over the place.

It is really many of the corrupt Judges who are the Sick Sick puppies.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2179 Jul 19, 2013
Joseph,

I am just opposed to the death penalty, there is absolutely nothing productive about it.

The English language is multifaceted, extremely unique language , many words have several different meanings therefore like yourself some of my writings can be grossly misinterpreted and thus needs clarification.

Like the term "get rid of", Some take that to mean the elimination of life.

***** your enemies will use every little thing against you..

I used the term “get rid of in the sense of "remove" from the bench.

I want all George Bush appointed Judges "removed" from the bench.

I think JOHN KERRY Won the Florida election and the Florida Vote declared NULL and VOID and all that comes with that positive pronouncement .

***You would think these Corrupt Judges would "recuse" ” themselves out of Honor to the Court.

I fully agree with Eric Holder, The Justice in the State of Florida "meaningless" of no value.

As I have been previously writing.

The corrected version.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2180 Jul 19, 2013
In the words of JERRY E. LEWIS,

There is a whole lot of cross-site scripting going on.

Make sure the writings are authentic not trying to back track either. Will calify any and all of my postings if deemed necessary under the circumstances.
up and down

Spring Hill, FL

#2182 Jul 20, 2013
PopFrancis wrote:
In the words of ...
aw - huh = awhuh
said by me
Joe

Fort Wayne, IN

#2183 Jul 20, 2013
You missed the A.B.C. News report, on death row inmates receiving full medical benefits courtesy of the United States Government! Tax dollars are being wasted, the money is being redirected thru the prison system, because the government is using death row inmates as human guinea pigs until they figure out how to lower healthcare costs. Being against the death penalty does not mean that you make sense. It just clarifies your statement. Deciding that some churches are merely there for the money does not justify religious beliefs. Belief in religion is a crock, from your point of view! It's misinterpretation of the belief in god!
Joe

Fort Wayne, IN

#2184 Jul 20, 2013
I believe in god but not as one thing not as an old man in the sky, I believe that what people call god is in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed, and Buddha said was right. It's just the translation that is wrong - John Lennon.
sho nuff

United States

#2185 Jul 20, 2013
Joe wrote:
I believe in god but not as one thing not as an old man in the sky, I believe that what people call god is in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed, and Buddha said was right. It's just the translation that is wrong - John Lennon.
Yea! and why don't you go ahead and tell all these numbNUTZ that never head of John Lennon just how long it was after the idiot made that stupid statement before he met his waterloo with Karma at the wheel???

You idiots bust be on some good dope. Hope I'm not payong for it with your welfare, medicare, medicaid, free phone,(U probably using to post this chet with) free rent or free houses and all the other things you bottom feeders (fish poopers) get from yo daddy the messiag obummer.
Joe

Fort Wayne, IN

#2186 Jul 20, 2013
The people that have never heard of John Lennon would most likely be between 1 & 6 years old. If you value their opinion so much that you have the answer to what they think, then it won't be worth hearing just yet. However it would explain the stupidity of your comment.
certainly

Spring Hill, FL

#2187 Jul 20, 2013
Joe wrote:
I believe...
yeah.....sure......

and you forget to think as He ordained
Panamaed

United States

#2188 Jul 20, 2013
Angela Corey was Pam Bondi's campaign manager.

FIRE GOV RICK SCOTT AND HIS WHOLE CABINET!
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2189 Jul 21, 2013
CONGRESS NEEDS TO ALSO TAKE THIS INTO ACCOUNT
RE: VOTING ACT
Upon examination of the President face yesterday (July 19th 2013) as portrayed by MSN, it sort of confirms my over all suspicions that President Obama is NOT the first Black President. In my estimation, analization, and comparison to others. I strongly believe that President Obama is The First Hebrew President. My suspicions are based on the fact there is no legitimate explanation for their appearance on earth. In my assessment, Black Americans are really nothing more then Brown Americans just with a more genetic predisposition towards a deeper Brown. A deeper shade of Brown much like produce, some fruits and vegetables are simply darker then others. I have even heard the term Eggplant used. It is a color.
I was always taught in school especially Art classes that the color Black is strictly the “absence of color“. Obviously, the President of these United States (unfortunately at times we do not appear to put forth a United front nor appear to be very United to the rest of the world and in my book this is extremely Unpatriotic ) as well as all American and all human beings have some manifestation of color to them.
In my case, I am referred to as white person probably very much similar to an Albino( A White Race Horse is referred to as an Albino) Therefore referring to President Obama as the initial Black President is simply absurd, ridiculous and illogical.
President Obama in my assessment is really the first Hebrew President of these United States of America. This is based on all my limited understanding and limited study of the Life of “Jesus. Jesus Christ was a Hebrew Rabbi. In Jesus performance of his obligation to his fellow country men, Jesus went among the lepers. Jesus was about the only living soul at the time to congregate with Lepers. Jesus congregation and ministry included the lepers of his time.(A leper is someone who suffers from leprosy).
What exactly is leprosy? In my judgment, lepers were simply rejected Hebrews born with various and numerous types of birth defects. Nothing more and nothing less. The Hebrews more then likely felt these lepers with birth defects were some how exceedingly contagious and riddled with disease thusly, no one was ever allowed and more then likely frighten to walk among them. Hebrews were fearful of contracting their diseases.“Jesus” was unafraid and went among his disease riddled congregation of fellow Hebrews. Lepers were able to multiply with no restrictions. There were no such thing as an abortion back then however, they had remain quarantined in very secure restricted area. These lepers give rise to what is currently referred to quite inaccurately as the Black Race when in reality and in essence a mere extension of the Hebrew Race.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2190 Jul 21, 2013
Joe wrote:
You missed the A.B.C. News report, on death row inmates receiving full medical benefits courtesy of the United States Government! Tax dollars are being wasted, the money is being redirected thru the prison system, because the government is using death row inmates as human guinea pigs until they figure out how to lower healthcare costs. Being against the death penalty does not mean that you make sense. It just clarifies your statement. Deciding that some churches are merely there for the money does not justify religious beliefs. Belief in religion is a crock, from your point of view! It's misinterpretation of the belief in god!
Totally wrong! It is all about the $$$ with you with no regard for humanity what so ever, Joseph as previously stated, your too too selfish an individual. The more you do for others, the better you'll feel about yourself. My way there is no need even for healthcare, take care of your own self at home in your time.

Food feeds Meds Block

Nutrition ove Medication- I am living proof, I've done both.

Eat right exersise meditate reflect and pray and some day you'll be like me.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2191 Jul 21, 2013
up and down wrote:
<quoted text>
aw - huh = awhuh
said by me
Sounds like a very very envious remark.

Envy is at the root of all evil, probably the reason they shot John Lennon.
Listen to the Rubber Soul Album, Great Great stuff Oh girl, you say she's lookin good, she acts as if it's understoo Oh Girl

Imagine there is no Heaven,

Are any of you aware what he's dreaming of ???
He's dreaming of exactly waht Heaven is really all about,

A Heaven on earth, which amy be just the case.
MUTTERER

Spring Hill, FL

#2193 Jul 21, 2013
PopFrancis wrote:
<quoted text>

Sounds like ...dreaming ...
Poppy is at, still strong, to beat his fingers cause he
AIN'T BEING HEARD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Homestead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canadian Fugitive Caught In Florida (Oct '09) Feb '16 Truth 17
Sirens going off and announcement? Jan '16 robert 2
Dana Vargas Dec '15 curious 1
Review: Eagle USA Tax Service Dec '15 Mike F 1
why do you hate gringos. (Apr '12) Dec '15 Ian 23
Lookin for pat patterson (May '15) Jul '15 Pat 2
News Did you live through Hurricane Andrew? Tell us (Jul '12) May '15 Beatawhoredown 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Homestead Mortgages