Trump Wants To Build Film Studio In H...

Trump Wants To Build Film Studio In Homestead

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Jun 5, 2012, titled Trump Wants To Build Film Studio In Homestead. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Carlos Gimenez , David Sutta , Donald Trump , Film Studio , Homestead Air force Reserve Base , Homestead Film Studio , Joe Martinez , Michael Cohen Where is the free gas give-away in Holywood? Where on state road 7 is please? It was on the news but During Tuesday's meeting of the Miami-Dade Commission, plans were unveiled for Trump Studio City, an ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

martha sarlabous

Palmdale, FL

#1 Jun 26, 2012
id like to know where can i apply for position in the trump studios since i do live in the area and i would love to work in a job such as this

Im very interested. can you let me know when the hiring will start and where can i apply online

thanks, my email is [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Homestead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet ISMAILI SINGLES | DATE ISMAILIS | ISMAILI... Dec 26 Pyaraly 1
why do you hate gringos. (Apr '12) Dec 22 Nate 25
Homestead Air Force Base Dec 22 Officer 1
News Miami-Dade visitor centers open the door to tou... Dec '16 Horatio the HornB... 4
Clinton Nov '16 snarky anarchy 3
are there any cash paying jobs? (Jun '16) Jun '16 newfloridian 1
News Canadian Fugitive Caught In Florida (Oct '09) Feb '16 Truth 17

Homestead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Homestead Mortgages