moving to homer

Livonia, MI

#1 Jul 25, 2016
We are planning on moving to homer as soon as our farm sells.we are wanting to get away from it all and live a more peaceful adventurous lifestyle..I understand it gets cold I'm not to worried about that issue .. Just wanting input from the locals on this area good and bad. We have 2 daughters 15 and 11. we like to keep to our selves with a hand full of friends. Hoping it won't be to hard to make friends.

Since: May 17

Lancaster, OH

#2 May 9, 2017
Fell in love with homer while I was there!
Resident K

New York, NY

#3 Mar 3, 2018
moving to homer wrote:
We are planning on moving to homer as soon as our farm sells.we are wanting to get away from it all and live a more peaceful adventurous lifestyle..I understand it gets cold I'm not to worried about that issue .. Just wanting input from the locals on this area good and bad. We have 2 daughters 15 and 11. we like to keep to our selves with a hand full of friends. Hoping it won't be to hard to make friends.
Homer is at the end of the road in more ways than one. If you don't mind the 5+ hour drive to Anchorage and food expenses it is a quiet lovely place and you will be welcomed with open arms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Homer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikolaevsk Music Thread (Aug '17) Dec 1 Musikologist 2
Kilcher Family just wondering (Jul '15) Nov 20 guest 14
Do you know Anja Salokangas?!!!!?????!!!! (Nov '17) Aug '18 Anjasalo 2
Homer Music Thread (Oct '12) May '18 Musikologist 16
News Homer woman arrested for multiple forgeries (Feb '18) Mar '18 Turkey Tim 2
Shane Kilcher (Dec '17) Dec '17 Curious 1
News Trooper shot Anchor Point man who pointed rifle... (Dec '17) Dec '17 burt brown 1

Homer Jobs

Personal Finance

Homer Mortgages