One dead in Homeland Park shooting

May 11, 2008 Read more: Tribune-Times

Rayford William Moore Jr.'s death in Homeland Park has been classified a homicide by Anderson County Coroner Greg Shore, he said. via Tribune-Times

Read more
itsmehere

Easley, SC

#1 May 12, 2008
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO SHOT THE MAN WHO DIED AND WHY? I HERD THAT IT WAS A HOME INVASION IS THAT SO? IF SO THE MAN WAS KILLED IN SELF DEFENCE RIGHT? DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ACTUAL FACTS?
Police State

Grovetown, GA

#2 May 13, 2008
http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx...

#1 Make sure a person is guilty before you affect his reputation, his freedom or his pocketbook.#2 Make sure that during your investigation you always assure yourself that you are the fairest juior a suspect will ever have. And #3 Remember - you do not make facts; you discover and report them.
afriendinanderso n

Taylors, SC

#3 May 14, 2008
Rayford was a friend of mine back in high school. Back then, we used to go to the country store and play Galaga, Donky Kong and PacMan after school and on Saturdays. We visited eachother's church on occation. This is the way I remember Rayford. We lost touch over the years, and I had heard that he had encountered some trouble with the law from time to time. Yes, he made some mistakes, but in the end, he was back in church and a God fearing man, according to his brother. We just don't know what happend Saturday night nor do we know why. Only God knows. I just pray that he made peace with God, and that his murderer(s) will be brought to justice. This man had two beautiful daughters and a fiance. He didn't diserve to die, and they didn't do anything to diserve to loose this man. He will always be my friend!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Homeland Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating 1 hr Lucy 1
Review: Advanced Home Works, Llc. (Mar '14) Apr 8 Brad jordan 2
robin scheon, who knows her Apr 8 Ron from wv 1
Debate: Marijuana - Anderson, SC (Aug '10) Apr 7 darlene 18
Lookin 4 robin scheon Apr 3 old flame 1
?????????? does any one know robin scheon??????... Mar 30 Ron from wva 1
robin scheon Mar 25 jenny 4

Flood Watch for Anderson County was issued at April 18 at 3:28PM EDT

More from around the web

Homeland Park People Search